Do you understand me?
你的意思是我们还是结婚?
Does this mean we're still getting married?
你到底想...
Well, what do you...
我向你求的婚
I proposed to you!
穿着丁字裤和军大衣
In a trench coat and a thong,
再次证明丁字裤果然不是什么好东西
proving once again that no good can ever come from a thong,
但我现在 再次求婚
but here I am, proposing again.
怎么 你还想要我坐着直升机向你求婚?
What, you want a skywriter?
还是喜欢军大衣和丁字裤
It was clear with the coat and the thong.
不如这样
You know what?
你往屁♥股♥里夹根绳子
You put a piece of string in your tail
再来看你愿不愿意穿第二次
and see if you want to do it twice.
这或许是我这辈子听到的最浪漫的话
You know, this may be the most romantic conversation of my life.
我求的不是浪漫 先生
Well, I'm not proposing romance, mister.
我是在求婚 如果你没有准备好
I'm proposing marriage, and if you're not prepared to--
Till the loneliest side
你爱我 是吧
You love me, don't you?
我对你 非常生气
I am... very angry with you.
就算生气你还是会嫁给我
So pissed, you're just gonna marry me,
以后每天都能教训我了
just to spite me.
对 就是这样
Yes. Exactly.
Of your fleeting heart
When you go, what you leave...
告诉我 我们会很好
Tell me it's gonna be okay.
On my chest, on my heart
我们是天造地设的一对
It's gonna be wonderful.
And my love is yours, but your love's not mine
早上好 亨特医生
Good morning, Dr. Hunt.
我是博伊斯纪念医院的希恩医生
This is Dr. Sheehan over at Boise Memorial.
我想再核对一下贵院的外科同仁
I just wanted to double-check what time your surgeons
今天预计抵达的时间
were set to arrive today.
亨特医生 还是希恩医生
Dr. Hunt, Dr. Sheehan again.
仍然没有贵院外科同仁的消息
Still no word from your surgeons.
我打算问一下机场
I'm gonna check in with the airport
看看是不是天气原因导致晚点了
to see if the weather held 'em up.
有杨或格蕾的消息吗
Uh, any word from Yang or Grey?
没有 飞机应该一小时前落地了
No. Plane should've landed an hour ago.
他们会来的
They'll show.
你们知道
Well, you know...
每年的这场聚餐
there's a little bit of advice
我都喜欢给大家一点小建议
I like to give at these dinners every year.
是能帮你们顺利度过
It's a secret that will help all of you
未来各种挑战的一个秘诀
get through the challenges that lie ahead.
不如
You know, um...
我们还是等等没到的几位吧
we should wait for the rest of them.
还是希恩医生
This is Dr. Sheehan again.
我们现在开始有点担心了
We're starting to get a bit concerned here.
我饿了
I'm hungry.
想点别的
Think of something else.
我饿了
I'm hungry.
我有一块口香糖
I have a stick of gum.
我不要口香糖 我要食物
I don't want gum. I want food.
不好
Shoot.
这下好了
Great.
我们只剩一根火柴了
We have one match left.
别睡觉
No sleeping.
你必须保持清醒
You have to stay awake.
好的
Okay.
德里克 德里克
Derek. Derek.
你也是
You, too.
大家都给我保持清醒
I want everyone conscious!
船[梦中呓语]
Boats.
小梅 来划火柴
Mer, light the match.
小心点 这是最后一根了
Careful. It's our last one.
好的
Okay.
那些年我们一起当外科住院医
The years we spend as surgical residents
那是最美好的时代
will be the best
那是最糟糕的时代
and worst of our lives.
我们被逼到极限
We will be pushed to our breaking point.
这只是开始
This is the starting line.
这是我们的舞台
This is our arena.
如何精彩
How well we play,
各自盛开
that's up to us.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表