《实习医生格蕾》前情提要
Previously on "Grey's Anatomy"...
我想要妻子 房♥子 我想要个家
I want -- I want a wife and a house and a family!
今天阿米莉亚和欧文结婚了 我也想结婚
Amelia and, uh, Owen's wedding today -- I want that!
我不能嫁给他 因为我现在已婚
I can't marry him because I'm already married.
别这样 行吗
Okay, don't do that, okay?
你还是先上♥床♥睡觉吧
Let's get you into you bed.
别 别 不要
No, no. Stop.
克莱夫医生 等等
Dr. Karev, hold on.
你要干什 阿历克斯
Hey. What are you -- Alex!
你做了一个令人震惊的错误决定
You made an astonishing error in judgment...
如果你是其他任何人 你就不是被停职了
If you had been anyone else, you wouldn't have been suspended.
你就会被开除了
You would have been fired.
我要说的已经说完了 公私分明
And I'm done talking about this here -- church and state.
我的孩子要死了 没有血液供给
My baby is dying, its blood supply is cut off,
他会死的
and it's going to die.
你今天救了两条命
You saved two lives today.
我喜欢他
I like him.
-谁 -里格斯
- Who? - Riggs.
我真的很喜欢他
I really like him.
难道你不希望
Don't you wish
你可以把覆水给收回来
you could just take it back --
那些你说过的话 那些你做过的事情
that thing you said, that thing you did.
他们看上去非常幸福
They look very happy.
没错
They do.
是啊 那不会延续很久的
Yeah, that won't last.
我并不是说我不希望那样
I'm not saying I don't want it to.
我也并不是就这么混♥蛋♥
I'm not just being an ass.
实际上
Actually...
只是从未如此 以我个人的幸福经历而言
It's just never been - my experience of happiness.
还是延续了很久的
That it lasts.
这个世界上没有"撤销"这个选项
There's no "Undo" button.
只能期望我们可以从中吸取教训 进行改变
There's only hoping we can learn, we can change.
对吗
Right?
我们可以做得更好
We can do better.
那么你的幸福延续了吗
Has it been yours?
我们一定要现在聊这事吗
But do we have to do this right now?
你说得对 不合时宜 我的错
You're right. Time and place, my bad.
他们结婚确实已经白纸黑字了
They did literally just get married,
所以我们还是试着多为他们开心5分钟吧
so let's try to be happy for them for like five minutes.
-当然 -好的
- Absolutely. - Okay.
是的 我们来找点乐子吧
Yes! Let's be happy.
想跳舞吗
You want to dance?
-不是那种乐子 -不是吗 好吧 那么
- Well, not that happy. - No? All right, well, then, um...
你想先走一步吗
You want to get out of here?
然后做什么呢
And do what?
去别的地方
Be somewhere else.
我俩一起
Together.
我们无法撤回已经做过的事情
We can't take back what we've done.
我们要来做这个吗
Are we doing this?
-做什么 -跳舞啊
- Doing what? - Dancing.
今天是非常紧张的一天
It has been a very stressful day.
而现在都结束了
And now it is over.
新婚夫妇结完婚了 任务完成
The newlyweds are wed. Mission accomplished.
按照传统的做法 现在是我们跳舞的时间了
And now is traditionally the time when we dance.
-所以 谁跟我一起来 -不是她
- So, who's with me? - Not her.
那我猜就是你了
I guess it's you, then.
我们无法改变过去
We can't undo the past.
因为未来不停地朝我们袭来
'Cause the future keeps coming at us.
什么情况
What do we got?
患者是男性 25岁左右
We got a male, mid-20s.
脸部和颈部有钝器击打后的创伤
Status post-blunt trauma to the face and neck.
我的上帝啊 是德卢卡
Oh, my God. DeLuca.
可能有颧骨骨折 鼻子破损
Possible zygomatic fracture, a broken nose.
-还可能伴有脑部损伤 -怎么回事
- He might have a brain injury. - What happened?
我们需要做个CT检查
We'll need a CT.
好了 我们先把他送到创伤一室去
All right, let's get him to Trauma One.
-走吧 -呼叫艾弗里过来
- Let's go. - Page Avery!
给我两杯香槟
Two champagnes.
马上就好
You got it.
我以为你在跟玛吉跳舞呢
I thought you were dancing with Maggie.
韦伯中途插了进来 我们刚聊到哪了
Eh, Webber cut in. Where were we?
你必须得停止
You have to stop.
停止什么
Stop what?
你得停止出现在我身边 跟我说话
You have to stop being where I am, talking to me.
考虑到我们的工作性质 听上去很不合理
Sounds unreasonable with our jobs.
再说了 我喜欢待在你身边
Besides, I like being where you are.
停
Stop.
我们有麻烦了 我有麻烦了
We have a problem. I have a problem.
什么麻烦
What's that?
帮我拿一下 我电♥话♥响了
Hold this. My phone is ringing.
是乔
Jo.
威尔逊 什么事
Hey, Wilson. What's up?
威尔逊
Wilson.
慢点讲 慢点讲 慢点讲
Slow down, slow down, slow down.
深呼吸
Take a breath.
德卢卡怎么了
What happened to DeLuca?
不 你太好了 我赶不上你
No, you're too good. I can't keep up with you.
你应该看看我高中时的样子
You should have seen me in high school.
上高中的时候 我只在自己房♥间里跳舞
In high school, I only danced in my room.
梅瑞狄斯跳得很好
Meredith's a good dancer.
梅瑞狄斯总想叫人去跳舞
Meredith's always trying to get people to dance.
德卢卡出事了
Something has happened to DeLuca.
什么
What?
他在急症室 他受伤了
He's in the E.R. He's been hurt.
我就知道这么多
That's all I know.
我应该过去 我应该过去吗
I should go. Should I go?
你应该过去
You should go.
她喝酒了 你能开车送她过去吗
She's been drinking. Can you drive her?
-当然 -你去哪
- Sure. - Where are you going?
-上帝了 -什么情况
- God. - What happened?
鼻子破损 后部出血
Broken nose. Bleeding posteriorly.
我呼了艾弗里
I paged Avery.
不是 克莱夫 他出了什么事
No. Karev, what happened to him?
他眼房♥积血
He's got a hyphema --
眼前房♥区域充满了积血
the anterior chamber of his eye's filled with blood.
德卢卡 眼睛往上看
DeLuca. Look up for me.
果然 眼球活动受阻了
Yeah, it's entrapped.
德卢卡 德卢卡 冷静
DeLuca, DeLuca! Calm down.
会没事的 没事的
It's gonna be -- It's all right.
血液正流向他的气管 他在吸入这些血液
It's bleeding through his airway. He's aspirating.
我们得给他做插管
We need to intubate him.
注射20单位的依托咪酯
Push 20 of etomidate.
主任 警♥察♥来了
Chief? The police are here.
-艾弗里人呢 -我去叫了整形外科
- Where's Avery? - I put a call out to plastics.
我没叫你找整形外科 我要找的是艾弗里
I didn't ask for plastics. I asked for Avery.
我来了 我来了
I'm here, I'm here.
怎么回事
What the hell?
看起来像眶底骨折伴有压♥迫♥
Looks like an orbital floor fracture with entrapment.
这是谁弄的
Who did this?
头部和面部CT还得等
Head and face CT are pending.
听着 你能把他的鼻子归位吗 拜托了
Look, can you just reset his nose, please?
怎么回事 乔
What happened, Jo?
我只是
I just --
他不应该回来的
He shouldn't have come back here.
他不应该回来的
He shouldn't have come back here.
谁不应该回来
Who shouldn't have come back here?
来 喝点水
Here you go. Just take it easy.
乔 阿历克斯现在在哪
Jo, where's Alex now?
现在不是时候
Now's not the time.
你能留下来陪她吗
Will you stay with her?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表