afraid to let him out of my sight.
也许我整天盯着我的女儿
Well, maybe I need to hover
是因为你和你儿子老缠着她不放
because you and your son won't leave us alone.
你到底在想什么呀 我不在家的时候
What were you thinking, dropping him
你居然就敢把他丢来我家
at my house today when I wasn't home?
他又没准备赖在你家
He wasn't gonna stay.
他只是想给你那个宠坏了的女儿
He just wanted to give your spoiled daughter
一盒该死的巧克力而已
a box of freakin' chocolates.
别再送我们东西了
Well, stop giving us things.
他上次把头虱传给我女儿就够我们受的了
We barely survived the head lice he gave her.
你怎么知道是我儿子传给她的
You have no way of knowing who gave who the head lice.
好了 够了
Okay, that's enough.
他们俩才十岁 他们彼此相爱 而且又那么可爱
They're 10. They're in love. They're cute.
拜托你们就让他们保持这份可爱和纯真吧
Let them be cute, for crying out loud.
不好意思 医生 克莱姆有些不妥
Excuse me, doctor, something's wrong with Clem.
她喘气喘得很奇怪
She's breathing funny.
-给我一个六号♥的气管内插管 -怎么了
- Get me a size 6 E.T. tube. - What's happening?
她的气管堵住了
Her airway is shutting down.
我得插管
I'm gonna have to intubate.
天啊
Oh, my God.
-给你 -给我点压力
- Here you go. - Give me some crike pressure.
好了
All right.
进去了
I'm in.
好了
All right.
这个转变不错
There's good color change.
监测数据也上来了
SAT's are coming up.
怎么回事
What happened?
过敏性休克
Anaphylactic shock.
她今晚必须留院观察
We're gonna have to keep her overnight
看一下进一步的情况
and see how she responds.
但是 但是她不会有事的吧
But -- but she's gonna be okay?
不会的 我想不会的
Yeah, yeah, I think so.
你们现在可以走了吗
Now will you go?
拜托你们了
Please.
这不合乎常理呀
It doesn't make any sense.
简奈尔的检验结果显示她有畸胎瘤
Janell's labs show she has a teratoma.
那就是说这位幸运的女士有两个肿瘤
Then the lucky woman has two tumors --
一个是我们刚刚从她肺里取出来的良性肿瘤
the benign one that we just took out of her lung
还有一个
and another one --
在哪
Where?
她的扫描结果和超声波结果都没问题
Her scans and her ultrasound are clean.
会不会是微型瘤呢
What if it's microscopic?
好吧
Okay, um...
N-甲基-M-天冬氨酸受体
what do we know about N.M.D.A?
畸胎瘤的症状是什么
receptor teratomas?
这种肿瘤通常
We know they're most commonly found
在卵巢上
On the ovaries.
你想取出她的卵巢吗
You want to take out her ovaries?
她才32岁
She's 32 years old.
患者通常是年轻 不该遭这份罪的好人
They're always 32 and nice and undeserving.
这种病总不放过好人
These kind of things don't happen to nasty people.
他的病情已经得到控制
His vitals are holding.
是件好事
That's good.
瞳孔转动有些迟缓
Mm. His pupils are a little sluggish.
夏伦 你还好吗
Sharon, are you okay?
要我帮你做些什么
Can I get you anything?
我还挑了枚戒指
I had a ring picked out.
拍下来传给了
I sent a picture of it
我所有的姐妹
to all of my sisters.
这样 时机成熟时 她们会帮查理
So, uh, they could help Charlie surprise me
给我一个惊喜
when the time came,
因为那枚戒指意义非凡
'cause that ring was important.
太他妈的意义非凡了
It was so freaking important.
你看看他
Look at him.
看上去就像 看上去
He looks--he's... he looks...
我根本不在乎结不结婚了
I don't care about that crap anymore.
我也不需要那枚蠢戒指
And I don't need a stupid ring.
我只要
I just...
我只要他在
I just need him.
就这么简单 他好好的就行
That's it. I just want him to be okay.
拜托你 让他好好的
Please. Just let him be okay.
刀口恢复得很好
Your incision looks good.
几周后你就可以下床了
You should be back on your feet in a few weeks,
但我不建议你再熬夜工作了
but I wouldn't recommend pulling any more all-nighters,
即使是像今天这样的节日
even on holidays like today.
相信我 兄弟 我不干了
Oh, trust me, brother. I'm done.
这工作多愚蠢啊
I mean, what a stupid business.
人们打给你
People call you up. You know,
让你做些漂亮玩意儿
they ask you to make something beautiful.
这样那些傻瓜就能忘记
Yeah, so some sorry schlep can forget that
他们日复一日猪狗不如的生活了
they've been treated like crap every other day of the year.
就跟我的鲜花是魔法还是什么的
Yeah, like my flowers are magic or something.
但我相信了
But I bought it.
差一点把小命给丢了
Nearly killed myself trying to make sure
就为给他们送去奇迹
everybody got their little miracle.
真是可笑
What a joke.
人们应该停止互相伤害
People oughta just stop being so awful to each other,
懂吗
you know?
别把我扯进来
Leave me out of it.
杨医生过会儿来给你做检查
Dr. Yang will check on you later.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
能跟你谈几句吗
Can I just talk to you for a minute?
我知道你这些天生不如死
I know you've been through hell,
我知道有我的责任
and I know I was part of it.
我知道你很悲痛
And I know you're grieving,
我也没有魔法能让你好起来 但是
and there's no magic solution to that, but...
我们从前是朋友
We used to be friends.
我真的
And I really...
今天真的需要一个朋友
really need a friend today.
那不如我们到对面的酒吧坐坐
So how about we just go across the street to Joe's,
我请你喝一杯 怎么样
and I'll buy you a drink, you know?
或者咱们一醉解千愁
Or I will buy you many, many drinks.
说完了吗
Are you done?
讲完了吗
Are you finished?
-嗯 -我恨你
- Yes. - I hate you.
从你决定将医院利益置于我亡夫利益之前
From the moment you decided to put the needs of your hospital
那一刻起 我就开始恨你
over my dead husband, I have hated you.
我夜里孤零零地躺在床上
I lie in bed at night alone,
看着我丈夫生前睡的那块地方
and I look at the spot where my husband used to sleep,
就忍♥不住
and I actively,
将对你的恨充斥全身每一个细胞
with every cell in my body, hate you.
我希望你替他去死
I wish you were dead instead of him.
想想那些士兵军官
I think about all the soldiers, good men,
还有那些死在伊♥拉♥克♥的好人
who died over there in Iraq,
我就想不通是什么样的上帝
and I don't understand what kind of god
让你存活于世
would allow you to survive.
我们不是朋友
We are not friends.
这没有悲痛那么简单 过不去的
This is not grief. It will not pass.
我恨你
I hate you!
拜托你以后别跟我说话
Please... don't speak to me again
除非是公事
unless it's work related.
让我理理清楚
L-l-let me-- let me get this straight.
是这样 你们取出了她肺部里的团块
All right, you--you take this thing out of her lungs,
肿瘤却不在那
and it's not what you thought it was.
现在你们又要取出她的卵巢
Now you want to take out her ovaries.
通常来讲 她身体里的抗体
The kind of antibodies that she had
说明畸胎瘤很有可能存在于卵巢上
are most commonly associated with teratomas of the ovaries.
但有时也在别的地方
But they can sometimes be found in other places,
这也是一开始我们觉得存在于肺部团块的原因
which is why we thought the mass on her lung was it.
在卵巢的几率很高
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表