因为她有慢阻肺
And because of her C.O.P.D.,
所以得做开放式阑尾切除术
she has to have an open appy,
而且我们不希望哪个白♥痴♥来做这个
and we don't want some moron doing it.
-最后你还能拿到个手术 -谢谢你
- And you get a procedure. - Thank you.
这是个很基础的手术
It's a very basic procedure.
但是你很喜欢按部就班啊
But you love the basics.
基础什么的 你最喜欢了
And you're all about the fundamentals.
我能问些问题吗
Can I ask you something,
关于他术后康复的
um, just about his recovery,
说具体点就是洗澡的时候
specifically the, like, bathroom part?
我需要陪着他吗
Will I need to be in there with him?
-因为之前都是我妈陪着他 -对
- 'Cause my mom was here for his other surgeries, and-- - Right.
我会做的 他需要什么我就做什么
I'll do it. I'll totally do whatever he needs.
我只是想准备好 你知道的 因为
I just want to be prepared, you know, 'cause...
他会不好意思 而我会...
he'll be embarrassed and I'll...
总的来说 我俩都会不舒服
Well, neither of us is gonna like it.
好的 会有...
Yeah, there, um,
有几种可能的结果
there are a couple of possible outcomes.
但这都取决于
And it all just sort of depends on
克莱夫医生在手术中发现的问题
what Dr. Karev finds during surgery.
所以那时我会 我会让他过来
So I'll just-- I'll have him come
详细给你解释 好吗
and--and talk you through them, okay?
那家伙怎么样
Is that guy cool?
他看起来有点...混♥蛋♥
He seems a little... douchey.
他不错 其实很棒
He's good, very good.
他有时会有点混♥蛋♥
He can be a little douchey...
但他是个好人
But he's a good guy,
而且是个很棒的外科医生
and a very good surgeon.
谢谢
Thanks.
梅瑞狄斯
Meredith, uh...
我很抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
抱歉 我从没想过事情会发展到这一步
I'm sorry. I never meant for any of this to--
我知道你想为我做什么
I know what you wanted to do for me.
-但... -我知道的
- But-- - I do.
我会观摩你做你的第一台动脉瘤夹闭术
I saw you were clipping your first aneurysm.
想祝你好运
Wanted to say good luck.
我在想哪种夹子最合适
I am trying to figure out what clip to use.
你现在选不出来
Well, you can't,
看到了动脉瘤才能决定
not until you see it.
每一个动脉瘤都是不同的
Every aneurysm is different,
得用不同的方法
a different approach.
当你看到时 你就知道怎么做了
You'll know what to do once you get in there.
这是件大事
It's a big deal--
住院医生使用的第一个动脉瘤夹
a resident's first aneurysm clip.
德里克会带着整个手术室的人为你鼓掌
Derek's leads the whole O.R. in a round of applause.
我...
I...
不知道他今天会不会这么做 但...
don't know that he'll do that today, but...
你们俩没事吧
You two all right?
我只是想问一下
I, uh, I only ask,
因为如果你没法和主治医生很好的交流
because if you can't communicate with your attending,
无论准备得多充分
you have no business being in that O.R.,
你都是没法做好这台手术的
no matter how prepared you are.
我们俩没事
We're okay.
我们俩好着呢
We're fine.
好吧
All right.
我要用你的猪
I need your pig.
我得回想下怎么做开放式阑尾切除术
I have to remember how to do an open appendectomy.
不行 猪有阑尾吗
No. Does a pig even have an appendix?
咱们找一找吧
Uh, let's find out.
谁想做动脉瘤夹闭手术
Who wants an aneurysm?
我差点有一台这样的手术
I'm about to have one.
但现在得去做阑尾切除术
I have to do an appy.
在猪身上吗 猪有阑尾吗
On a pig? Does a pig even have one?
在人身上
On a person.
我差不多有三年
I haven't thought about one in...
没想过这个手术了
three years.
好了 谁想和我换
Oh, well, come on. Who wants to trade?
要我做啥都行
I'll do anything.
没门 夹那东西就像拆炸♥弹♥
Unh-unh. Clipping those things is like defusing a bomb.
弄错一步 它就爆♥炸♥了
One wrong move, and it explodes.
我是担心德里克气炸了
Well, I'm worried about Derek exploding.
我能用一下你的猪吗
Can I have your pig?
-不行 -就用下猪头怎么样
- No. - How about just the head, huh?
想去夹动脉瘤吗
Want to clip an aneurysm?
祝你好运啊 百战天龙
Good luck, MacGyver.
MacGyver是美国1991播出的电视剧
主人公善于用简单工具解决问题
你在这啊 阿历克斯...
Oh, there you are. Alex--
猪有阑尾吗
Does a pig have an appendix?
我不知道
I don't know.
我以为你在技能实验室替我教课
I thought you were teaching my skills lab.
我在教 我刚让他们练习锁边缝合
I am. I just left them to practice whipstitches.
阿历克斯
Alex--
别说了 关灯 关门
Stop. Turn out the lights. Close the door.
看看这个吧
Check this out.
注入的荧光染色剂
Injected fluorescein dye--
能让可存活的部分肠子发光
makes any viable part of the bowel glow.
-不错 -可不是 在高中时
- Nice. - Yeah, in high school,
Metallica是美国著名重金属乐队
成立于1981年洛杉矶
我有一张像这样的金属乐队的海报
I had a Metallica poster just like this.
咱们打的这赌可能你能赢
You might win the bet.
没错 靠一个用颜色标记的结肠
Yeah, with a color-coded colon.
不开玩笑的
No kidding.
我还有个炸♥弹♥要拆
I have a bomb to defuse.
太不靠谱了
This is crazy.
我得找本书或是技能
I gotta find a book or a skills l--
-技能实验室 -我得拿些工具
- Oh, skills lab. - I gotta get some instruments.
我就用头部 行吗
I'm just gonna use the head, all right?
你能和詹森·肯顿谈谈吗
Will you talk to Jason Kenton?
-他有些问题 -我忙着呢
- He has some questions-- - I'm busy.
忙着把一头猪变成熔岩灯吗
Turning a pig into a lava lamp?
我的病人...
My patient--
那不是我的工作 你去和他谈
It's not my job. You talk to him.
举手
Show of hands--
谁知道开放式阑尾切除术的步骤就举手
who knows the steps of an open appendectomy?
贝利医生 你的手术安排
Dr. Bailey, your call schedule.
抱歉有点...
Sorry it was so,
贝利 我知道你接手
So, Bailey, I know you've taken over
韦伯医生的胰岛细胞试验了
Dr. Webber's islet cell trial.
-对 -我想
- Mm-hmm. - And I wanted to
提供你一些不受打扰的时间用来做研究
offer you some protected time for your research.
我可以减少你的手术安排
I can reduce your O.R. schedule.
减轻你的教学工作量
Lighten your teaching load.
保证你研究所需的时间
Make sure you get that time that you need.
听起来怎么样
How does that sound?
你是在说我不能安排好自己的时间吗
You telling me I don't manage my time well?
不是 不是 不是
No. No. No, no, no.
我只是想保证你能有时间
I-I just wanted to make sure that your research
投入你的研究
got the time--
哦 你是在教我怎么利用时间吗
Oh, you're telling me how to use my time?
绝对不是 我肯定不会
N-not at all. I wouldn't.
我只是...抱歉 就当我没说
I just--I'm sorry. Just forget I mentioned it.
现在我又得不到保障时间了吗
Oh, now I don't get the time?
不 你有的 你可以...
No, you do. You do. You can--
你可以做...
You--you can-- just do what--
不行 不行
Nah, unh-unh.
停下 留下来 留下来
No, leave it up. Leave it up.
我会一个人做那半月板修复术
I'll just do the meniscus repair myself.
太好了
Great.
现在我的手术也没了
And now I lose a procedure.
这比当实习医生还糟糕
This is worse than being an intern.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表