中美洲国家 濒临加勒比海
尼克 你必须做这手术
Nick, you need this surgery--
替我跟斯科特斯德告个别
Tell Scottsdale I said good-bye.
亚利桑那州城市 这里还是代指亚利桑那医生
看上去我没机会了
Looks like I won't get the chance.
亨特想知道 我们去不去波士顿
Hunt needs to know where we are on Boston,
我还得在今天之前
and I gotta let Harvard know
把我的决定通知哈佛
what I'm doing by the end of the day.
我们不走 还有别的问题吗
We're not going. Anything else you need to know?
我应该告诉过你 我在东海岸有亲戚
You know, I may have told you, I have family on the east coast.
说了几次了
A couple of times.
而且我应该也说过 我妹妹住在这
And I may have replied that my sister lives here.
如果克里斯蒂娜选择斯坦福
And if Cristina chooses Stanford,
坐飞机两小时就到了
it's a 2-hour plane ride.
如果她选择哥大的话
But if she chooses Columbia,
坐火车两小时就到了
it's only a 2-hour train ride.
-我们不走 -他们想让我
- We're not going. - They want me to run
主管整个哈佛的神经外科
the entire neurosurgery department at Harvard.
韦伯喜欢我 贝利喜欢我
Webber loves me, and Bailey loves me.
我可以给全世界最优秀的研究生授课
I will be teaching the best fellows in the world.
我们留在这里
We are staying.
我们不留
We're leaving.
给 小艾[也有猩猩之意]
Here you go, Apes.
我看我还是来外伤室帮你吧
I was thinking I could take the trauma rooms,
我们一人一半
and, uh, we could split the beds.
我可以搞定外伤的 阿历克斯
I can handle trauma, Alex.
只是一通电♥话♥
It was one phone call.
不代表我不能继续行医
It doesn't mean I can't practice medicine.
还有三家很牛的医院想要我
I still have three great hospitals who want me.
当然了 小艾
Of course they do, Apes.
别叫我小艾
Don't call me Apes.
克莱夫 过来一下
Karev, come here.
你待会会接到一通电♥话♥
You're gonna get a phone call in a few minutes,
这不是一通普通的电♥话♥
and not just any phone call.
而是基思·科利尔打来的
It's from Keith Collier.
我不知道基思·科利尔是谁
I don't know any Keith Colliers.
他是你答辩时的考官之一
He was one of your examiners at the boards.
我擦 我挂了是不是
Oh, crap. I failed, didn't I?
他们改主意了 该死的...
They changed their minds. Son of a--
克莱夫 克莱夫
Karev, Karev,
基思是我的朋友
Keith is a good friend of mine.
你在答辩时对他们说的话
Now whatever you told him at the boards
让他印象很深
really impressed him.
简直是刮目相看
I mean, really impressed him.
他想在霍普金斯提供给你一个儿科
He wants to offer you a peds surgery fellowship
研究员职位
at Hopkins.
霍普金斯有全国最棒的项目
Hopkins has the best program in the country.
他们不是已经决定最后人选了吗
They've already chosen their fellows for next year.
这就是最难得的地方了
Which is what makes this so extraordinary.
他们单为克莱夫破例增加了一个职位
They're adding a position just for Karev.
你这不是在跟我开玩笑吧
This is you playing some kind of practical joke,
最后你会问我学到了什么
then at the end, you're gonna tell me I learned something
而我啥都不知道
when I really haven't.
我没有骗你
I-I am not joking.
完全是真的
I have no skin in this game.
霍普金斯是我的梦想
Hopkins is the dream.
我知道
I know.
这种玩笑真的一点都不好笑
It's really not cool to screw with somebody's head like this.
-你知道的 -没错
- You know that. - I know.
记得手♥机♥别关机
Make sure your ringer's on.
他骗人的吧
He's full of crap.
我可不这么觉得
I don't think so.
不管了
I'm over this.
克里斯蒂娜 我刚刚做了个决定
Cristina, I made a decision.
是吗
Oh, you have?
你去斯坦福吧
You're going to Stanford.
你替我做了决定啊
Oh, you've made my decision.
你一定不能去哥大
There's no way you're going to Columbia.
而梅奥诊所在明尼苏达州 求你了
And Mayo's in Minnesota. Please.
明尼苏达州距离西雅图所在的华盛顿州
和斯坦福所在的加州都很远
既然我们都留在这
And since we're staying here,
斯坦福也只是几小时车程
Stanford's only a couple of hours away.
你往北 我带着佐拉往南
You'll come up. I'll bring Zola down.
然后周末喝个尽兴
We can get drunk on the weekends.
好吧 还是不要带佐拉好了
Okay, well, maybe I shouldn't bring Zola.
你在这儿呢
Hey! There you are.
在你去博伊斯之前 想来看看
Is there anything you want to go over on the conjoined twins
联体双生儿的情况吗
before you head out to Boise?
不用 我... 没什么了
No. I'm...I'm good.
确定吗 你是唯一的西雅图圣恩
You sure? 'cause you're gonna be
心胸外科医生代表
the sole cardiothoracic surgeon representing Seattle Grace.
主治医生把机会让给研究生
Which, I mean, you know, is kind of unheard of
这可是从来都没听说过的
for an attending to allow her fellow to do.
但这就是我对你的信心
But that's just the kind of faith I have in you.
理论上来讲 我还不是研究生
Technically, I'm not a fellow yet.
我知道 好吧
I know. Right?
所以现在就想想当你真正成为我们一员
I mean, so just think about all the things
你可以做的事
that you're gonna be able to do when you are.
杨 这不过是冰山一角 我为你自豪
Tip of the iceberg, Yang. I'm proud of you.
你还没告诉她你要离开
You haven't even told her you're leaving?
我还没决定去哪里
I haven't decided yet where I'm going.
你刚刚决定了
You just did.
-斯坦福 -霍普金斯
- Stanford. - Hopkins!
霍普金斯不在我的考虑范围之内
Hopkins is not in the running.
那是你 我 霍普金斯
Not for you. For me. Hopkins.
霍普金斯要我
Hopkins wants me.
霍普金斯要我
Hopkins wants me.
约翰·霍普金斯医院吗
Johns Hopkins, the hospital?
-阿历克斯 怎么可能 -你确定不是霍普金斯制冷学校
- Alex, how? - Not Hopkins refrigeration school?
我考试的时候 对他们的外科主任发飙了
I kinda bitched out their chief of surgery, at my boards,
我...我想这让他印象深刻
and I...I...I guess he was impressed.
-所以他知道你是个混♥蛋♥ -完全了解
- So they know you're a jerk? - They totally know,
他们要我
and they want me.
霍普金斯要我去
Hopkins wants me.
我一点儿都不惊讶
I'm not surprised at all.
我简直被雷到了
I am 100% surprised.
好样的 再生侠
Nice work, Evil Spawn.
魔鬼撒旦之子 有超凡的能力
爽
Yes!
霍普金斯
Hopkins!
胃和肠管粘连了
The stomach's adhered to the bowel,
看看这肝的大小
and look at the size of this liver.
这简直就是破纪录了
You know, this is one for the record book.
-我们应该照下来 -是该照下来
- We should be taking pictures. - Oh, we really should.
好 让我们中场休息一下
Sure. Let's take a break.
等人去找个相机过来
Wait for someone could find a camera.
我们有的是时间
We got all the time in the world.
我们是有的是时间
We do have all the time in the world.
今天就这么一个手术
This is my only case today.
那是因为今天你休息
Because it's your day off.
我会串休的
I'll have another day off.
我预定了餐厅的位置
I made a lunch reservation.
甚至买♥♥了猜字游戏
I even brought the crossword.
我们可以下周再玩猜字游戏
We could skip the crossword for one week.
这个不对劲
That's not right.
这是个什么东西
What in the name of chickens is going on here?
是克罗恩病吗
Is it Crohn's disease?
这也许是个不解之谜
Maybe it's just a mystery.
也许是李·哈维·奥斯瓦尔德的神奇的子弹在
Maybe Lee Harvey Oswald's magic bullet's been dancing around
美籍古巴人 被认为是肯尼迪遇刺案的主凶
斯坦纳先生的肚子里待了50年
in Mr. Steiner's intestines for 50 years.
有些事情永远都搞不清楚
Sometimes we just never figure it out.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表