in a mouse.
知道老鼠的网膜有多小吗
Do you know how small a mouse's omentum is?
我猜是非常小
I'm gonna go with really small.
多巴胺增加到15
Up the dopamine to 15.
高兴了吧 她快不行了
Happy now. She's bottoming out.
如果我们从这入手 修复盆骨
Well, if we'd get in there and pack the pelvis,
血压就会恢复 不是吗
that alone will help the blood pressure, right?
我倒是希望如此
Well, yeah, I hope so,
可她的收缩压降到68了
'cause her systolic's down to 68.
因为她的心脏快爆掉了
Because her heart is exploding.
-好吧 -是不是该我接手了
- Okay... - Is this where I step in?
我们应先止住内出血
We need to stabilize the internal bleeding.
再做个经食管超声心动图
And then we can get a T.E.E. while we're in there...
-杨 你在干什么 -开胸 不然呢
- Yang! What are you doing? - Opening her chest. What does it look like?
给我肋骨撑开器
Rib spreader.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
检查结果一会就能出来
We'll have these lab results back in a few minutes,
再给你一剂麻♥醉♥药♥
then you'll get a happy cocktail,
然后就等着做手术了
and they'll take you up to the O.R.
-他的血糖水平没有太高或太低吗 -没有
- I mean, his glucose levels aren't spiking or anything? - No.
是不是有特殊情况让你突然要做手术
I mean, nothing that would make you want to push this up?
没有 我们只是刚好有空
Nothing. We got an opening...
有空而已 好吧
Opening, right. Okay.
你是不是紧张了
Are you nervous?
没有
No.
她紧张了 多可爱啊
She's nervous. It's kinda cute.
好吧 我...
All right. I'm--
我先走了
I'm--I'm gonna go.
我是如此爱你
I love you so much.
你让我...
And you have made me...
非常幸福
so happy.
我是说...
I mean, like...
幸福得跟花儿一样
like really, really happy
我这辈子第一次有这种感觉
for the first time in my life, I think.
你是在跟我永别吗
Are you saying good-bye?
不 不是
No. No. No.
你一直跟我说 这只是个小手术
'cause you--you keep telling me, this is a simple procedure.
确实是这样
It is. It is.
这个...
It--it's--it'll...
不会有问题的
It'll--it'll-- it'll be fine.
但你的话给我的感觉是
Yeah, but that sounded like,
"若我们无法再相见 要记住我爱你"
"And if I never see you again, remember I love you."
确实如此
It did.
我还是先走吧
I should go.
我也这么觉得
I think it's a good idea.
这是硬膜下血肿的半月影
It's a rim subdural.
半月影是硬膜下血肿的特征性CT表现
片中病人的颅CT中显示右侧硬膜下有典型的半月影
可能会自己吸收
It'll probably reabsorb.
问题不大 注意观察就好
I'm not that concerned. You should keep an eye on it.
很好
Good.
一切还好吗
Everything all right?
梅瑞狄斯带着佐拉消失了
Meredith disappeared with Zola.
什么叫"她消失了"
Wh-what do you mean, she disappeared?
她今天很不顺
She... had a rough day.
她也许只是出去走走
She probably just went out for a walk.
德里克 可能的原因有很多
Derek, there are a hundred possible explanations.
不要往最坏的情况想
Don't assume the worst.
知道我为何会这么想吗
You know why I do that?
因为最近
Because lately,
我妻子的行为异常诡异
the level of insanity in my wife's behavior
超出我的想象力
defies imagination.
但有时候 就连克里斯蒂娜也是
I know, but sometimes-- even with Cristina--
她们总能让人♥大♥吃一惊
sometimes, they surprise us.
右上腹腔有内出血
Got some bleeding in the upper right quadrant.
抽吸一下 给我纱垫
Give me more suction and lap pads.
有任何胆汁或胰腺分泌物吗
Do you see any bile or pancreatic secretions?
-我这没有 -没看到
- None here. - Negative.
我今天要观摩亨利的手术
Hey, I'm watching Henry's surgery today.
为什么
Why?
大概因为主任喜欢有人观摩
'Cause the chief loves an audience.
不是因为他担心会出状况
Not because he's worried that something's wrong
而他需要你的帮助
and he--he wants you there to help?
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
他的血糖检查结果不好吗
Have his accu-cheks been bad?
不是 但他的手术
No, but he wasn't supposed to be in surgery
本该是两周后
for another two weeks...
而今天早上 他给亨利打电♥话♥
And then this morning, he calls Henry up
让他跑到医院来
and has him race into the hospital--
年纪大了 难免犯糊涂
He's getting batty in his old age.
那可太好了
Oh, well, that's great,
他今天还要给我丈夫开膛破肚
'cause he's cutting open my husband today.
我会站在一旁 祈祷一切顺利
I'll be standing there, contemplating my mortality.
万一他真糊涂了 我会出手的
If the batty acts up, I'll lend a hand.
肯定有点不对劲
Something is not right.
你知道你的口气像什么吗
You know what you sound like?
老婆
A wife.
就像我说的 心脏破裂
Cardiac rupture, like I said.
这里出血很严重
A lot of bleeding down here.
杰克森 帮她按住
Jackson, help her hold pressure there.
请再给我些纱垫
Lap pads down in there, please.
看起来好像冈瑟是杨啊
Looks like Yang's the Gunther.
当然 一点都不奇怪
Yep. No surprise.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
就是说 她是老大
It means she took over while everyone else
其他都傻站在一旁
is standing around looking like idiots
按着她的指示做事
doing whatever she says.
瞧瞧艾弗里 真没用
I mean, look at Avery. Useless.
我要走了 凯普娜
I gotta go. Kepner.
我刚才怎么想的
What was I thinking?
这里也要纱垫
More lap pads over here.
不 不要啊 她需要学的
Oh, no. No, no. This is the opposite...
完全不是这个
of what she should be doing.
我想教她学着谦虚点
I'm trying to teach her some humility,
而她却在这个重大手术中呼风唤雨
and she's running the O.R. on a massive trauma.
你能做啥呢
What can you do?
金子总发光 她就是金子
Some people are racehorses. She's a racehorse.
出现室颤
V-fib.
给我起搏器
I need the paddles.
充电至20焦
Charge to 20.
离手
Clear.
没反应
No change.
给我一单位心脏用肾上腺素
Okay, I need 1 of intracardiac epi.
-谁继续心脏按♥摩♥ -我来
- Someone take over massaging the heart. - I got it.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我的老天 阿历克斯
Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Alex?
看着我
Look at me.
阿历克斯 看着我 阿历克斯
Alex, look at me. Alex?
-我的天 阿历克斯 -怎么...
- Oh, my God, Alex! - What the--
阿历克斯
Alex!
这就是金子吗
Racehorse?
我错了
My bad.
发生什么事了
What the hell just happened?
肾上腺素 再给我一支肾上腺素
Epi. Give me another epi.
给你 医生
Here you go, doctor.
我找不到脉搏
I can't find a pulse.
他为什么没脉搏了
Why the hell doesn't he have a pulse?
我要辆救护车
I need a crash cart.
肾上腺素不会让一个健康人心脏停跳的
An epi doesn't stop a healthy person's heart.
你到底做了什么
What did you do?
我不知道
I don't know.
好了 有心跳了
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表