你只是想让我闭嘴
You're just trying to shut me up.
没错 效果如何
Yeah, how am I doing?
我接触的疗养院不多
I don't have pull many places,
但在那我还是有点门路的
but I'm kind of a big deal there.
如果你想让我帮你疏通疏通 我可以
So if you need me to make a call for you, I can.
很好 肠子只有一点点坏死
Good. Only a little of the bowel is necrotic.
剩下的应该可以维持生命
There should be more than enough to salvage.
也许他爸爸应该把勇气
Maybe his dad should factor spunk
计入他那套愚蠢的程序中
into his stupid algorithm.
他现在是第四年住院医 烦心事儿也多
He's a fourth year. He knows just enough to be annoying.
他搞得好像孩子已经死了似的
Well, he's acting like the baby is already dead.
但看看他 这个小斗士
But look at him. He's a champ.
你就像个小默♥罕♥默♥德♥·阿里 是吧
You're like a little Muhammad Ali, aren't you?
某些人很起劲嘛
Someone's peppy.
她正试着从一堆没希望的脑手术中缓过来
She's on a vacation from lost-cause brain surgeries.
她今天得找点乐子
She needs to have some fun today.
你知道什么才是乐子吗
You know what's really fun?
切除坏死的肠子 你想来试试吗
Removing dead bowel. You want to make the cut?
真的吗 你 你确定吗
Really? Are--are-- are you sure?
快点 不然我可要改变主意了
Yeah. Get over there before I change my mind.
小心 肠组织脆弱得很
Okay, the tissue rips really easily,
尽量用切头发的那个力道下手
so only press down as hard as you would need to cut a hair.
我和托瑞斯评估了他的肩膀受损程度
So Torres and I assessed his shoulder,
我是说 真惨
and I mean, wow.
于是我们都同意
So we both agreed--
好了 废话少说 先生
Yeah, let's just do this. Uh, sir.
现在要扫描你的胸部和肩膀 开始
We're gonna take a scan of your chest and your arms. Here you go.
尽量放轻松
So just try and relax.
我的朋友安琪 她还好吗
My friend Angie, is...is she okay?
她的烧伤挺严重的 不过没大碍
She's got some bad burns, but she'll be fine.
我真不该在最忙的时候去
It's my fault for going in during the rush.
我一来 她就变得笨手笨脚
She gets too flustered around me.
几个月来 我们俩暗送秋波
And the sexual tension's been building for months.
眉来眼去 你懂的
You know, a look here, a smile there.
荷尔蒙乱飞
It can be hard to focus
就肯定很难集中精神了
with all those pheromones buzzing around you.
我早该想到 这会带来危险
I should've known it's become dangerous.
让我们给你和你的荷尔蒙拍个片吧
Okay, well, let's get you and your pheromones into the scan.
最近 她表现得更加露骨了
Yeah, lately, she's been taking it to another level,
把咖啡的泡沫做成各种叶子花式
adding these foam leaf designs on top of my coffee...
专门为我亲手做的
Handmade, just for me.
如果能帮我捎给她杯卡布奇诺什么的
It'd be great if I could send Angie
就再好不过了
a cappuccino or something.
让她知道我一切都好
Let her know I'm doing okay.
做得很好
Nicely done.
下面怎么办
So now what?
即便他稳定下来
Even if he stabilizes,
未来很多年还要在治疗和手术中度过
he's looking at years of procedures and surgeries.
他的父母是住院医师
His parents are residents.
他们不可能都辞职
They can't both quit,
而这样个小家伙的医疗费肯定高得离谱
and medical care for a little guy like this is expensive.
你还真是擅长让人扫兴啊
You really know how to take the fun out of a party,
知道不
you know that?
该死 好像出现了心源性休克
Damn. Looks like he's in cardiogenic shock.
注射肾上腺素和阿托品
Push epi and atropine.
是不是我...
D-did I--
不 不是 你做得很好 只是...
No, no, no, no. You did just fine. It's just that--
-心跳降到52 -格蕾 开始心肺复苏
- He's bradied down to 52. - Grey, start C.P.R.
他的心跳并没停下
His heart hasn't stopped.
对于早产儿 心率降到60以下
With preemies, we start C.P.R.
我们就要做心肺复苏了
when the heart rate goes below 60.
用两根手指 轻轻按压 开始
Now use two fingers, light pressure. Go.
我们每日都提供七份主要报纸
We get seven major newspapers here every day,
还有当地作家主持的朗读会
as well as live readings from local authors.
你瞧 阿戴尔 悬疑小说区
Oh, look, Adele, a mystery section.
她最爱悬疑类 不是吗 亲爱的
She loves mysteries, don't you, honey?
图书馆员在每天晚餐后 都会读一章
Our librarian reads a chapter every day after dinner.
说起来 《尼罗河上的惨案》就要读完了
Actually, we're just finishing Death on the Nile,
如果你已经知道凶手是谁 千万要保密
so if you know who done it, keep it to yourselves.
要不要去看看健身房♥
Should we check out the gymnasium?
刚刚增加了拳击普拉提课
We just added a piloxing class.
每个房♥间都不一样
Every room is different,
但都配有呼叫护士的按钮
but they all have their own instant call button for attendants,
独♥立♥卫生间 还有很好的景致
your own bathroom, and a nice view of the grounds.
我先行离开
I'll leave you two alone
请两位在这里慢慢看
so you can look the place over on your own.
若你们有任何疑问 我就在前台
If you have any questions, I'll be at the front desk.
你认为怎么样 阿戴尔
What do you think, Adele?
这挺好
It's nice.
但对我们来说太小了
But it's too small for us.
你是个医生
You're a doctor.
你说你能供得起独院的房♥子
You said that you could afford a house.
我们可没法在这里组建一个家
We certainly couldn't possibly start a family here.
理查德
Richard,
孩子的房♥间在哪呢
where would the nursery go?
你说得对 亲爱的
You're right, honey.
这太小了
It's too small.
我说过要给你栋房♥子
I said I'd get you a house.
我们走吧
Let's go.
我拿到了
I got it.
-拿到什么 -研究经费
- Got what? - The grant.
给我四百万 用干细胞来造心脏
$4 million to grow hearts from stem cells.
你拿到了
You got it?
我就要人工造心脏了 你能相信吗
I'm gonna grow hearts. Can you believe it?
我的天 泰迪 这太棒了
Oh, God, Teddy, that's amazing.
我今早的表现 肯定没我想的那么糟
I-I must have not done as bad as I thought this morning
要不就是我绝望地支支吾吾也打动了他们
unless--or I charmed them with my fumbling desperation.
我也不知道 不过不管了 我拿到了
I-I have no idea. I don't care. I got it.
我们成功切除了大部分坏死肠
We were able to cut out most of the necrotic bowel,
但他出现充血性心力衰竭
but then he went into C.H.F.
哦 我的天
Oh, my God.
摩根 他才24周大
Morgan, he's 24 weeks old.
16周的早产儿
Born 16 weeks early.
现在的状况并不意外 他还没准备好
This shouldn't be a shock. He wasn't ready.
但我们还是可以尝试一些方法
But there are a few things that we can try
让他更好地获得供氧
to help oxygenate him better.
希望之后 他会变强壮
And then hopefully, he'll get stronger.
我们可以用液体通气法
We could use liquid ventilation.
可能会引发低碳酸血症
Which could cause hypocarbia.
我们可给他用上高频振荡器
We could put him on a high-frequency oscillator.
这可能会导致空气滞留
Which could cause air trapping.
或给他用体外膜肺氧合[呼吸循环支持方式]
Or we can put him on ecmo.
这... 我替你说了 克里斯
Which, uh, just to get ahead of you, Chris,
我们觉得他的情况 撑不下去
we don't think he would survive at this stage.
但在我们采取任何措施前
Okay, but before we do anything,
需要知道你们想让我们努力到什么程度
we just need to know how aggressive you want to be.
我认为就到这吧 我们该停止了
I think we stop. We stop right now.
还...还有很多方法 我们...
There are-- are plenty of options. We...
我们应该试试
We should use them.
这是他能活下来的概率 你看看
These are his chances of survival, right here.
这是现实
This is reality.
你是个医生 那就用上医生的思维
Now you're a doctor. Think like one.
若你碰到存活几率如此低的病人
If you had a patient with odds like that,
你会为他做手术吗
would you operate?
我要为之前的事情向你道歉 我之前
I'm sorry about earlier. The way I --
我的行为太不专业了
My behavior was completely unprofessional.
不 我才该道歉
No, I'm sorry.
我当时吓坏了
I was freaking out.
看看你俩 相处得多和谐呀
Look at you two, getting along.
你愿意跟医生约会吗 安琪
You date doctors, Angie?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表