而你 金发小妞
and you're blonde and very...
现在你养了小孩 我也有我的孩子
And now you have a baby, and I have a baby,
我们两个都嫁人了
and we're both married, and...
我想说 我们两个挺像的
I don't know. I'm saying, we're both alike.
我会帮你
I'm saying I'll help you.
你不是怪人
You're not a freak.
我们也可以做朋友
And we can be friends.
每个早上 一周五天
Every morning, five days a week,
早上四点钟到我办公室
You are in my office at 4:00 a.m.
然后我们开始准备 格蕾
And we work, Grey.
如果你没出现 如果迟到
If you don't show up, if you are late,
我就对你不客气
I will kick your ass.
我们努力 格蕾 我们一起努力
We work, Grey. We work.
你肯定能通过答辩
And you're gonna pass this test.
你肯定能高分通过
You're gonna pass it hard.
好 导丝穿进去了
Okay. We've got it threaded.
把球管放到位
We need to position the balloons
我们就可以充气了
and then inflate.
你得快点把你的放到位
You need to get yours in position faster.
我想还是你来吧
I think you should do it.
你能行的 你只要再快一点就好
You can do it. You just gotta get in there faster.
好 准备好了吗 充气
Okay, ready? Inflate.
开始计时 我们开工
Starting the clock. Let's move.
普赖斯先生已经醒了 反应灵敏
Mr. Price is awake and responsive.
术后病程都写好了
And the rest of the post-ops are done.
你们在做什么
What are you doing?
手术需要两名医生
We needed two surgeons.
一个处理颈内动脉 一个处理颈外动脉
One on the internal carotid, the other on the external,
并且操作球管
controlling the balloons.
我们几乎就到90秒了
We've almost got it to 90 seconds.
你认为这能成功吗
You think it's gonna work?
我们不能一蹴而就
Well, let's not get ahead of ourselves.
一步一步
It's one step,
慢慢解决这个复杂的肿瘤
one step of a very complicated tumor.
他可不认为这能成功
He doesn't think it's gonna work.
我们总得试试看
Well, we're gonna go down trying.
没事了 谢谢 你可以走了
That's all. Thank you. You can go.
我也想一起试试
I want to go down trying.
好的 拿着秒表
All right. Pick up the stopwatch.
准备好了吗
Ready?
你好 小家伙
Hey, little boy.
我是罗宾斯医生 这是克莱夫医生
I'm Dr. Robbins, and this is Dr. Karev.
你后面还有很长的路要走
You've got a long road ahead of you,
不过我们会竭尽所能帮助你的
but we're gonna do everything we can to help you.
还有你妈妈
And your mom, too.
她怎么样了
How's she doing?
摩根吗
Morgan?
我还没去看过
Oh. I haven't checked.
我今天让一个怀孕的姑娘满医院地跑
I ran a pregnant chick all over the hospital today.
让她给我出题帮我准备答辩
Made her quiz me on my stupid boards
直到她差点死掉
till she damn near died,
事后我都没去看看她怎样了
and I haven't even checked to see how she's doing.
显然 我是医院里唯一一个
Apparently, I'm the only person in this hospital
不知道她怀孕的人
who didn't know she was pregnant...
因为我忙着担心
Because I'm too busy worrying about
我自己
my own stupid damn self
连自己实习生名字都不愿搞清楚
to even make an effort to learn my interns freakin' names.
我不在乎我能不能通过面试
It doesn't matter if I pass those boards or not,
我不配得到那笔研究基金
I don't deserve that fellowship.
知道我为什么这么喜欢你吗
You know why I like you so much?
说真的 我不知道
I honestly have no idea.
你让我想起了自己
You remind me of me.
儿科医生 我们很生猛的
Peds surgeons? We're--we're vicious.
我们是医院里最强悍的外科医生
We're the most hard-core surgeons in the hospital.
当我还是住院医的时候
I mean, when I was a resident,
我
I was...
我是个非常冷酷的工作狂
I was a full-on horror show.
但正是如此我才学会了如何挽救
But that's what it takes to learn how to save
像这么小的孩子的生命
tiny humans like this one.
不过帮我个忙
But do me a favor.
记住自己实习生的名字
Learn your interns freakin' names.
人们也许不喜欢这样
We may not like it...
但偶尔能驻足
but it really is important
跳出自己的思维思考
to stop every once in a while,
也是很重要的
get out of your own head,
这样你才能掌握全局
and see the bigger picture.
我想跟你谈谈艾弗里 斯隆医生
Dr. Sloan, I need a word with you about Avery.
贝利医生 我还有病人呢
Dr. Bailey, I have patients.
他是对的
He was right.
艾弗里 他是 他是对的
Avery-- he was... was right.
她的胳膊可以发挥功能了
She's gonna be able to use her arms.
所以
So...
我怎么会说不的呢
Why did I say no?
你很谨慎
You were being careful.
是的 但她是我最骄傲的病人
Yeah, but she was my prize patient.
我为她做了很多开拓性的工作
I've done ground-breaking work on her behalf.
你就像艾弗里一样的住院医
You were a resident like Avery.
经验更多 就更保守
You get more experience, you get more conservative.
保 保守
C-conservative?
原来成功就带来保守吗
O-oh, is that what success buys you?
你很开心 但你也因此忧心忡忡
What, you get happy and then you get scared?
不希望生活有任何改变吗
Don't want anything in life to change?
人成熟了 就不愿承担风险
You're a grown-up. You're risk-averse,
因为你知道风险会带来的实际后果
'cause you know risk has actual consequences.
因此我们需要有住院医
That's why we keep residents around.
他们带来新鲜气息
They keep us fresh.
你是在说我不再年轻了吗
Are you telling me that I'm not young anymore?
我在告诉你 你成熟了
I'm trying to tell you, you've arrived.
Blows off the leaves
你要是再那样在我的手术中指手画脚
You pull that crap in my O.R. again,
我就要向董事会投诉你了
I'll report you to the board.
Shore takes him away
Keep coming back for more
实际上
Actually...
发现自己一直以来都错误地对待生活
finding out that you've been looking at things all wrong...
也是一种解脱
can be sort of liberating...
怎么了
What happened?
你很好
You're fine.
阿尔特曼 她为你做了完美的修复
You know, Altman, she did a kick-ass repair on you.
我的孩子呢
My baby?
我孩子在哪
Where is my baby?
那小子情况稳定了
He's stable.
我是说
Okay? I mean, uh,
-这是最重要的 -小子
- that's the first thing. - He?
是的 那
Oh, yeah. That's...
我猜最重要的事
I guess the first thing.
是个男孩 还有
He's, uh, he's a boy, and, uh,
他情况稳定
he's, uh, stable.
但是
But?
他做了气管插管
He's intubated.
我们给他用了吲哚美辛
We're giving him indomethacin
来治疗动脉导管未闭
to, uh, treat his P.D.A.
他还有自发性肠穿孔
And he had a, um, spontaneous intestinal perf
不过我们治好了
that we fixed.
罗宾斯 她 现在正在监测他
Robbins, she's, uh, she's observing him right now.
Look at the trees
Watch how the wind
听着摩根 他现在非常好
Listen, Morgan, he's-- he's doing great right now.
罗宾斯正在照看他 还有
And Robbins is watching him, and, you know,
如果她走了 我也会照看他的
when she leaves, I'm gonna watch him,
另外 我跟克里斯说过了
And, you know, I-I talked to Chris,
他正在过来的路上
and he's on his way right now.
好吗
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表