给你
Here you go.
一百六十八,八上五
One hundred sixty-eight, eight on five.
一百六十八,八上五
One hundred sixty-eight, eight on five.
嘿,今天别怕买♥♥几头
Hey, don't be afraid to get some today.
我们这儿有不少好牛
We got a lot of good ones out here.
我们这是全场清♥仓♥甩卖♥♥
We got a total dispersal sale now.
全场清♥仓♥,好多好牛要来了
Got a total dispersal sale here and a lot of good cattle coming.
好了,那边有一批不错的一岁犊
All right, got a nice set of yearlings right there.
好了,这些是达斯蒂·弗雷泽的
All right, these will be Dusty Fraser's.
它们重约八百磅,是后备牛,准备放牧
They're eight-weight, backport, ready to go out on grass.
这批真不错
These are good set right here.
他们正经历
They're going through
一段艰难时期
a little bit of a hard time.
看看我们能怎么帮他
Let's see what we can do to help him.
一块七,七毛一
A dollar 70, 71.
一块七毛一,有人出一块七毛二 谁出到一块七毛二,七毛二
$1.71 is one to two. Who'll do $1.72, 72.
现在三了 一块七毛三,三块并持有 一块七毛四
Now three. A $1.73, a three and hold. $1.74.
停在五,我们出六 六块,一块七毛六,七毛七,七毛八——
Hold at five, we'll do six. Make it six, $1.76, 77, 78--
停在一块七毛八 七毛八,九,一块七毛九 停在一块七毛九
Hold at $1.78. Seventy-eight, nine, $1.79. Hold at $1.79.
九,现在八 你停在一块八 出到八
Nine, now eight. You're holding at $1.80. Make it 80.
八十一,一,指令价一块八毛一
Eighty-one, one, ordered at $1.81.
一块八毛一,出价一块八毛一 现在二,一块八毛二
$1.81, bids a $1.81. Now twos, a $1.82.
谁愿意出到一块八毛二
Who'll bid at a $1.82.
出到二?谁愿意出到一块八毛二
Make it two? Who will make it a $1.82.
一块八毛二 二号♥买♥♥家,编号♥824
$1.82. Buyer number 824 on two.
这真是一场快进式的危机
This is really a crisis in fast motion.
这场大火迅速蔓延,摧毁了
The way that this has, um, quickly moved to destroy
近千栋房♥屋,还有更多受损
close to a thousand homes and many more damaged,
影响了成千上万的人...
affecting many more thousands of people...
...在科罗拉多州,我们正在尝试打破常规思考
...in Colorado and trying to think out of the box.
她是一位很好的盟友,帮助我们以
And she's a pretty good ally in helping us do that
成本更低、速度更快的方式做到这一点
in a lower-cost way, faster way.
呃,我们...
Uh, we are...
...联邦应急管理局能够调集资源
...the Federal Emergency Administration can bring to bear.
嗯,为了,呃,那些失去了一切的家庭
Um, to, uh, the families who've lost everything they have,
呃,我们正在建立一切——
uh, we are setting up everything--
二,八
Two, eight,
七
seven,
六
six.
嘿
Hey.
嗨,达斯蒂
Hi, Dusty.
露比
Ruby.
你还好吗?
How are you holding up?
我没事 谢谢 呃...
I'm fine. Thanks. Uh...
- 你需要什么吗? - 我只是路过
- Do you need something? - I was just passing by.
我想我... 我,嗯...
I figured I... I'd, um...
- 好久不见 - 是啊,我得走了
- It's been a while. - Yeah, I ought to be off.
事情很多,所以...
Things are busy, so...
呃,见到你真好
Uh, it's good to see you.
- 卡莉 - 罗丝 - 哦,不
- Callie-Rose. - Oh, no.
你♥爸♥爸要带你一会儿
Your dad's gonna take you for a bit.
我觉得这不是个好主意
I don't think that's a good idea.
妈妈约了医生
Mom has a doctor's appointment
and Robbie's working night.
而且罗比上夜班
这样安排其实正好
It actually works out good.
沙发上坐会儿 她马上下来
Have a seat on the couch. She'll be down in a minute.
达斯蒂
Dusty.
贝丝
Bess.
你怎么样?
How you holding up?
我,呃,表妹,兰尼...
My, uh, cousin, Lannie...
我想你见过她一次
I think you met her one time.
她在蒙大拿州有,呃,两千五百英亩地
She's got, uh, 2,500 acres up in Montana.
很大的牧场,而且,呃
Big spread and, uh,
说产犊季节需要帮手
says she could use a hand up in calving season.
如果顺利,可能待更久 攒钱重建家园
Maybe longer if things work out. Save up to rebuild the place.
嗯 在这儿找不到活干吗?
Hm. Can't get no work here?
他们... 他们给我在公路部门安排了点活
They... They set me up with some work in the highway department.
嗯,你知道50号♥公路旁那条老土路吗?
Um, you know that old dirt road up by 50?
但是,我的意思是,那不是我...
But, I mean, that's not...
那不是我该干的活,所以...
That's not who I am, so...
你跟露比说了吗?
You told Ruby yet?
什么,蒙大拿?
What, Montana?
是啊
Yeah.
呃...
Um...
- 卡莉 - 罗丝
Callie-Rose.
♪ 我心有所感 ♪
♪ I've got this feeling ♪
♪ 明日醒来定会焕然 ♪
♪ I'm gonna Wake up well tomorrow ♪
♪ 这怕是最后一夜 为情辗转 ♪
♪ I think I'm spending My last lovesick night ♪
所以,呃...
So, uh...
我不知道你妈妈,嗯...
I don't know how much your mom, um...
- 你听说了多少—— - 我知道牧场的事
- How much you heard about-- - I know about the ranch.
♪ 寂寞已太久远 ♪
♪ I've been lonely so long
♪ 总以为唯你才能 让一切复原 ♪
♪ Thinking you and only you Can make it right ♪
我打算...
I'm gonna be...
暂时住在别处...
staying somewhere else...
只是暂时的
just for the time being.
等一切恢复正常
Till things go back to normal.
你外婆还好吗?
Is your grandma all right?
她把药片拌在酸奶里
She puts pills in her yogurt.
♪ 我相信最糟的 已到终点 ♪
♪ I believe the worst Is over now ♪
♪ 双脚重新 踏回地面 ♪
♪ Got my feet Back on the ground ♪
♪ 感觉渐渐好转 ♪
♪ Feeling better
我会立栅栏桩
I know how to set a fence post.
是吗?
Yeah?
♪ 想穿上华丽舞鞋 轻旋... ♪
♪ Feel like slipping on Some fancy shoes... ♪
这只是暂时的
It's just temporary.
- 哦,我—— - 我能行
- Oh, I-- - I can do it.
我能行
I can do it.
你想喝点什么吗?
Do you want something to drink?
我带了些
I brought some.
你准备得可真充分
You sure came prepared.
妈妈说这就像露营
Mom says it's like camping.
这个是浆果味,这个是奇异果草莓味
This one's berry, this one's kiwi strawberry,
这个是苹果味
and this one's apple.
妈妈很会露营
Mom's a good camper.
嘿,你知道吗...
Hey, you know...
我小学时参加过高级阅读班
I was in advanced reading back in elementary school.
妈妈说你不努力
Mom said you didn't apply yourself.
是啊,我想那是真的
Yeah, that's true, I guess.
妈妈也让你带着这个?
Mom sent you with that, too?
这是我学校的
It's from my school.
里面有我们读的故事
There are stories in there we read,
然后还有相关的问题
and then there's questions about them.
哈 真的假的
Huh. No kidding.
- Wi - Fi密♥码♥是多少?
What's the Wi-Fi?
- Wi - Fi?
Wi-Fi?
罗比通常用他手♥机♥开热点
Robbie usually does a hotspot from his phone.
邻居家呢?
What about the neighbors?
我们不需要麻烦别人
We don't need to bother nobody.
反正也不是真正的邻居
Not real neighbors, anyway.
我不知道它关门这么早
I didn't realize it closed early.
这儿停车场有网络,如果你需要的话
Internet's in the lot here if you need it.
密♥码♥写在那边的门上
Network's written on the door there.
要我念给你听吗?
You want me to read it to you?
不,我得自己来
No, I need to do it myself.
好吧 天哪
All right. Lordy.
“威廉的牛仔靴最不寻
"The most un-or-di-nary thing
常之处在于此
about William's cowboy boots was this.
它们是魔法靴 它们并非通常意义上的魔法
They were magic. They weren't magic in the usual way.
不会发光或迸出火花
They didn't glow or throw off sparks.