He's not fighting you.
一直都是你在和他吵
But you keep fighting him.
他失去了你
He lost you.
失去了他的朋友
He lost his friend,
他现在可能连老婆都要保不住了
and now he's probably losing his wife.
他的世界变得支离破碎
His world is falling apart.
我希望指责他会让你好过点
So I hope blaming him is helping you,
因为他绝对不好过
'cause it sure isn't helping him.
把他的升压器关了之后
I've turned off his pressors
就不能再控制他的血压
so we won't be able to manage his blood pressure anymore,
再关掉胃肠外营养和输液
and his T.P.N. and his fluids,
他也就不能再得到营养
so he won't be getting any more nutrition.
你还好吗
You okay?
我得关闭他的呼吸器
I'm gonna turn off his ventilator
摘取他的气管导管
and remove his E.T. tube.
需要再等等吗
Do you need a minute?
他的呼吸会变慢
His breathing will slow down
心跳最终会停止
and his heart will eventually stop.
可能要过几分钟 或几小时
It may take minutes. It may take hours.
这是我第一次
This is the first time
能真正这么抱着他
I've ever really been able to hold him...
没有乱七八糟的管子
without the tubes and junk.
真好
It's nice.
别走
Stay.
拜托了
Please.
谢谢你 医生
Thank you, doctor.
又见面了
Ah, we meet again.
谢谢
Hey. Thanks.
顺便问下
Mm-hmm. Uh, by the way,
不是我 对吗
It wasn't me, was it?
什么
What?
把你们俩拆散的人
That split you two up--
艾弗里和我一起工作
The fact that Avery and I are working together,
所以你老是得看到我
the fact that you have to see me all the time?
我没有...我没有让你不舒服吧
I mean, I don't--I don't make you uncomfortable, do I?
没有 没有
No. No, no, no, no.
我...不 没有
I... No, you don't.
很好 那很好
Great, because this is nice.
我很想念和你的谈话
Talking to you-- I miss it.
我很想你
I miss you.
我也想你
I miss you, too.
还有
And...
我和杰克森分手的原因
the reason that Jackson and I broke up, it--
我们不需要谈论这事
Oh, you know what? We don't have to talk about that.
这其实不关我的事 当我没问
It's really--it's none of my business so forget I asked.
我们可以做朋友
We can be friends
再也不提起此事
who don't talk about that stuff, ever.
好的
Okay.
作为你的朋友我得说
Oh, but as your friend,
要是你还没有忘记他
if you're not over him,
你得告诉他
you should tell him,
因为说真的 你们俩很配
because seriously, you guys are great together.
谢谢
Thanks.
不要待的太晚了
Don't stay too late.
我向他们脑袋右边看去
And I look just to the left of their head.
把他们吓呆了
It freaks 'em out.
你太坏了
You are terrible.
拜托
Oh, come on, now.
不要跟我说你是和蔼可亲的
You gonna try and tell me you're all warm and maternal?
我对他们关怀备至 多加鼓励
I am supportive and I'm encouraging.
我看过你带学生的样子
Mm-hmm. I've watched you with your students.
我知道你的底细
I know your moves.
真的吗
oh, do you now?
那是当然
I certainly do.
不一定哦 我还有些你没见过的底细
I don't know. I may have a move or two that you haven't seen.
你想喝点咖啡吗
Would you like some-- some coffee?
不
No.
再来点甜点
More--more dessert?
不
No.
你累了吗
You tired?
一点也不累
Not in the least.
我去结账吧 好吗
Would you like me to get the check?
帅哥 请把账单拿来好吗
Honey, could you get us the check, please?
好的 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
*Come on in, come on in*
*Where it all begins*
*Can you chase*
*The fire away*
*Can you chase*
*The fire away*
*A fox that gains our trust*
*But then breaks it as he walks away from us*
*Away from us*
*Can you chase*
*The fire away*
*Can you chase*
*The fire away*
好吧
Okay.
真棒 太棒了
That was really great. That was really--
是啊 是啊 真是
Yeah. Yes. Yes. Yes, that was...
你很棒 我说 你
You were great. I mean-- I mean, and you, uh...
我们做了你不后悔吧
are you glad we did that?
你还好吗
So you're okay?
我很好 只是 有点累
Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just... tired.
你应该睡觉了
You should get some sleep.
是啊 我应该睡了
Yeah, I should get some sleep.
在这睡还是
Here or--
还是
Or...
你也可以回去睡
Or you could go.
你不是要拿铅笔的吗
Don't you have to get your pencil?
这都半夜了
It's the middle of the night.
对哦
Right.
不过
But you know what?
你希望我走的话我还是走吧
I could go if you want.
好吧 我还是走吧
You know what? I'll go.
你好好睡一觉
You can get some sleep.
好吧
Okay.
你真的还好吗
You sure you're okay?
我很好
I'm great.
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
你可以跟我住
You can stay with me.
阿历克斯 杰克森 艾普丽尔搬走了
Alex, Jackson, and April moved out.
有房♥间的
There's room.
我可不想跟你住
I don't want to come stay with you.
他要搬出去吗
Is he moving out?
我不知道
I don't know.
但你们分居了 你们分手了
But you're not together. You broke up.
不 我们没法就这么
No, we can't just...
分手
break up.
-我们结婚了 -我知道
- We're married. - I know.
德里克办离婚的时候找了一个
I mean, I think Derek used a pretty good attorney
很好的律师
for his divorce.
我不需要找律师
I don't want an attorney.
好吧
Okay.
但是 他出轨了
Well... he cheated on you.
是 但这不是你跟德里克那样
Yeah, this isn't you and Derek.
他们之间没有爱情
He didn't fall in love with her.
他跟别人做了
He screwed someone...
一次
one time...
在他喝醉的时候
when he was drunk.
难道这意味着我的婚姻结束了吗
I mean, does that mean my marriage is over?
他做的事情是不对的
What he did was wrong.
假如是我
And if it were me--
如果我在喝醉之后跟别人上♥床♥
Hey, if I screwed someone once when I was drunk--
我很可能会的 我了解自己
and I could, I know me.
如果我做了
If I did it...
我不想欧文因此而离开我
I wouldn't want Owen to leave me for that.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表