I'll take over here. You can--you can go out.
恕我直言
All due respect,
你还没这个能力
but you are out of your depth.
你的表情怎么这么奇怪
Why does your face look like that?
2号♥公路有个救护车抛锚了
Oh, there was an ambulance broke down on Route 2,
我们失去了联♥系♥
So we--we lost contact.
那希望他们都还好
Oh, I hope everyone's all right.
大晚上的2号♥公路吗
Ohh, Route 2 at night?
糟透了
Awful.
那些山路
Going over those mountains?
所以
So...
亨利
Henry...
想去上医学院
Wants to go to med school.
你信吗
Can you believe it?
不
No.
我给他泼了一盆冷水
I mean, I-I squashed the idea like a bug,
我当然也感觉不好受 不过想想看
which I feel awful about, but I mean, come on.
他这个年纪上医学院
I mean, a med student at his age?
简直疯了对吗 还是说我是个大坏蛋
That's crazy, right? Or--or am I just a terrible person?
不
No.
你是说我不坏 还是说他没疯
No, I'm not, or it's not crazy?
补片无法固定
The patch isn't holding.
连喘口气都不行
Oh, we cannot get a break here.
那我们试试纱布
All right, let's try a pledget.
帮我看看他
Check on him,
告诉我他感觉怎么样 好吗
let me know how he's feeling-- would you?
行 当然行
Yeah, of course.
如果你觉得无聊的话
Oh, and, you know, if you get bored,
你可以告诉他上医学院就像跑马拉松
I mean, you could mention that med school is a long haul,
谁知道呢 他可能会想
and, you know, he may want
换一个专业念了
to try to get a degree in something else.
还有
Oh, and...
他对麻醉剂有点儿上瘾
He's a real stoner on dilaudid.
他要是赞美你的眼睛的话别奇怪
So don't be surprised if he compliments your eyes.
刚从急救调度那里回来
I just spoke to emergency dispatch.
另一辆急救车已经在路上了
Another ambulance is coming now.
警♥察♥几分钟前已经出动
The cops are a few minutes out,
直升机也快不了多少
and the helicopter wouldn't be any faster
因为是从斯凯科米什出发的
since they leave out of Skykomish.
电♥话♥还没挂吗
Are we still on speaker or what?
我们前面还在讲话
Uh, we were talking to them
然后有一些响声
and there was a loud noise and...
电♥话♥就断了
we lost them.
艾弗里
Avery,
谢博德医生接下来要放下手术刀
Dr. Shepherd's gonna put down his instruments
然后你来接替他
and you're gonna step in for him.
最难的已经做完了 我们接下来会帮你的
Fancy part's over. We'll walk you through the rest.
德里克
Derek.
好吧
All right.
这样做不对
It's not right.
谁来接手做了一半的搭桥手术
Who's gonna take over in the middle of a bypass?
手术台上有个病人
There's a woman on the table
泰迪一走就会死
who dies if Teddy walks out of that O.R.
那是她的丈夫 理查德
It's her husband, richard.
拖一小时也不会有什么改变
Another hour isn't gonna change anything.
戈德曼在路上了 到时候再告诉她
Goldman's on his way. Tell her then.
她是我朋友
She's my friend.
你现在不是她的朋友
You're not her friend right now.
你是外科主任
You're the chief of surgery.
如果她知道我瞒着她
If she finds out that I waited,
她再也不可能原谅我了
she will never forgive me.
她的丈夫刚刚死在我们的手术台上
Her husband just died in our O.R.
她是不会原谅我们俩的
She'll never forgive any of us.
亨特
Hunt.
梅瑞狄斯和阿历克斯被困在急救车里
Meredith and Alex are trapped in an ambulance
-车子停在马路中间 -我知道
- in the middle of the highway. - I know.
我们刚刚失去联♥系♥ 他们可能被撞了
We just lost contact. I think they got hit.
我们需要联♥系♥急救调度
We need to get emergency dispatch on the phone.
发生什么事了
What is it?
怎么了
What?
心室撕裂仍在出血
All right. The ventricular laceration is still bleeding.
继续输血
We need more volume.
-还要一点血 -马上
- We need some more blood. - Right away.
血压继续下降
She's dropping again.
劳拉 加油 你要挺住
Come on, Laura. You gotta pull it together.
好了 现在血压90/60
Okay, good. Uh, there we go. 90 over 60.
很好 你又来了 他怎么样
Good. Hello again. How's he doing?
他很好 头有点晕但重要的都还好
Uh, he's fine. Woozy. Um, vitals are good.
他们做了术后CT了吗
Uh, did they run a post-op C.T.?
还没有
Uh, not yet.
但克里斯蒂娜觉得她切除得挺干净的
But Christina felt she's got clean margins?
当然
Oh, yes.
她发现了
Did she figure it out,
病人是谁吗
who she was operating on?
没有
No.
我就说嘛
See? I told you.
有时候她这种
Sometimes her lack of interest
不把病人当人看
in the patient as a human being
也挺方便的
can come in handy.
你和亨利谈过医学院的事吗
Did you mention the med school thing to Henry?
没有
No.
你这个胆小鬼
You're a coward.
你要是觉得这样就能敷衍了事 那你就错了
You know, if you think you are off the hook, you are wrong.
我今后的十年五年可能都要被毁了
I mean, this could ruin the next five to ten years of my life.
你知道的 对吗
You do understand that, right?
这是我们为之祈求的
These are the things we beg for...
牙根管填充手术
A root canal...
国税局审计
An I.R.S. Audit...
衣服上溅的咖啡
Coffee spilled on our clothes.
当真正的灾难降临
When the really terrible things happen...
我们开始祈求那个我们认为不存在的上帝
We start begging a god we don't believe in...
给我们一点小小难题
to bring back the little horrors...
带走这个灾难
And take away this.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你流血了
You're bleeding.
梅 你在做什么
Mer, what are you doing?
给我一条毯子 我要带她出去
Get me a blanket. I'm taking her out.
梅 把她放回去
Mer, put her back in.
她在个塑料盒子里颠来倒去
She just got thrown around a plastic box.
她需要一个人抱着 我不会把她放回去的
She needs to be held. I'm not putting he back in.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
不 我一点也不好
No, I'm not okay.
听着 梅 我们要赶在
Mer, listen, we gotta get outta here
车子爆♥炸♥之前出去
before this thing blows.
要我们怎么办呢
Well, how are we gonna do that?
她身上接了无数根管子
She's connected to a million things.
你拿着包 抱好孩子
You got the bag and the baby.
我去拿氧气瓶和点滴
I'll get the O2 tank and the I.V.
我们要断开抗生素
And we're gonna disconnect her from the antibiotics.
那样可以吗
Is that gonna be okay?
必须可以
Yeah. It's gonna have to be.
Say good-bye
很奇怪吧 对不对
It seems quaint now, doesn't it--
厨房♥水灾 有毒的橡木
The flood in the kitchen, the poison oak,
吵到最后被气得发抖
the fight that leaves you shaking with rage?
要是我们知道还有更糟的
Would it have helped
一切会不会好一点
if we could see what else was coming?
那时的我们是否知道
Would we have known
之前那些才是生命中最美好的时刻
that these were the best moments of our lives?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表