Tension pneumothorax. Grab the biggest needle you can find.
你在干什么呢
What are you doing?
张力性气胸 这家伙被吓懵了
Tension pneumo. This guy's freaking out.
让开 格蕾
Step away, Grey.
14号♥的还是16号♥的
Uh... 14-guage? 16-guage?
要最大的针头
The biggest needle you can find!
好了 给他插上胸管
Okay. Get this man a chest tube.
还有下次 呼叫管你的住院医生
And next time, call your resident.
抱歉 我以为她是住院医生
I'm sorry. I-I thought that she was a resident.
不 她不是住院医生
No, she is not a resident.
她被医院解雇了
She was fired by this hospital.
如果这病人死在她手上
Had this man died under her care,
医院会被起诉 你也会被起诉
the hospital would be sued. You would be sued.
见鬼 有可能我也会被起诉
Hell, maybe even I would be sued.
现在给这人插上胸管 还有格蕾
Now get this man a chest tube, and, Grey,
快点离开这儿
get the hell outta here.
脉搏还不行 他的呼吸听上去微弱
Pulse is not good. His breath sounds are shallow.
他叫尼奇·霍夫曼
His name's Nicky Hoffman.
这边的脉搏也在最低值
Pulse is minimal on this side, too.
加油 尼奇 你得加把劲啊
Come on, Nicky. I need you to do better than this.
脉搏平缓
Thready pulses,
肋骨多处骨折 伴有呼吸衰竭
multiple rib fractures with decreased respirations.
他的身体停止运转了
His body's shutting down.
有可能是骨筋膜室综合征
Could be compartment syndrome.
这可能解释了他纵向脉搏十分微弱的原因
That could be why his radial pulses are so decreased.
我们得进行双边筋膜切开术
We need to do bilateral fasciotomies
释放压力
and relieve the pressure.
有手术刀吗
Do we have a scalpel?
打五个单位的吗♥啡♥
Push 5 of morphine.
好的
Got it.
好了
Okay.
好了
All right.
好 你来做筋膜切开术
Okay, you do the fasciotomies.
你已经工作五年了
You're the fifth year.
好的
All right.
好 他的脉搏好些了
Okay, his pulse is stronger now.
好的 去做另一只胳膊
Good. Do the other one.
海绵
Sponge.
-给你 -谢谢
- Here you go. - Thank you.
干得不错 你能搞定了吧
Nice job. You got this?
好的 没问题了
Yeah, all right.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 尼奇 我是阿历克斯
Hey, Nicky. I'm Alex.
我是医生
I'm a doctor.
你刚发生了严重的意外事故
You had a pretty bad accident.
我们需要冈瑟行动
We need a Gunther.
贝利医生 这是第五年的第一天
Dr. Bailey, it's the first day of fifth year.
他们就已经开始掐架了
And they're at each other's throats.
我们需要冈瑟行动
We need a Gunther.
我这有更紧迫的问题亟待解决
I've got more pressing problems.
我在设法给梅瑞狄斯·格蕾找个新工作
I'm trying to find a new spot for Meredith Grey.
我听说麻省总医院有个新的
You know, I heard they have a new research fellowship
研究职位
at Mass Gen.
我想如果你给她写封推荐信也许会
I thought a recommendation from you might--
你想要我给梅瑞狄斯·格蕾
You want me to write a recommendation
写推荐信
for Meredith Grey?
最好今天下班前给我
By the end of the day would be fine.
"致有关负责人
"To whom it may concern,
"梅瑞狄斯·格蕾是个最好的范例
"Meredith Grey is an excellent example
"这样的住院医生
"of the kind of resident
"你们千万不要雇用
"you absolutely should not hire.
"她暗中破坏了顶尖临床试验
"She undermines groundbreaking clinical trials,
"她目无法纪 肆意妄为"
"she has absolutely no respect for rules, authority,
"而且事实证明
"or, as it turns out,
"她全然忽视了成为医生时的神圣誓言
"the oath that she took when she became a doctor.
"她很有可能给你们的声誉蒙尘
"She will most likely tarnish the reputation of you,
"累及各位同事 乃至整个医院
"your doctors, and your hospital.
"此致敬礼 玛兰达·贝利医生"
Sincerely, Dr. Miranda Bailey."
正因为有梅瑞狄斯·格蕾这样的人
Meredith Grey is the reason
我们才需要冈瑟行动
we need a Gunther.
杰瑞·霍夫曼
Jerry Hoffman.
CT结果显示有外伤性蛛网膜下腔出血
C.T. showed a traumatic subarachnoid hemorrhage.
我清洁并固定了他骨折的肱骨
I cleaned and splinted his humerus fracture
并且缝合了他的面部挫伤
and sutured his facial lacerations.
他不需要手术 不过每隔两小时
Well, he won't need surgery, but let's do a neuro exam
要做一下神经测试以防万一
every two hours just to make sure.
我看看你手艺如何
Let's take a look at your handiwork.
天啊
Oh, dear God.
我奶奶缝合塞好填料的火鸡的手法
My grandmother could sew up a stuffed turkey...
-都比这强得多 -这里
- better than this. - It was...
凹凸不平不好缝合 所以
pretty, uh, jagged in there, so--
-你从没听说过埋线吗 -行了
- You ever heard of burying your stitches? - All right.
我会处理的
So I will fix it.
杰克森
Oh, Jackson.
三床来了个新病号♥
There's a new patient in Bed 3.
我这忙着呢 艾普丽尔
Kinda busy, April.
可不是嘛 忙着把这家伙改造成怪物
Yeah, kinda busy turning this guy into Frankenstein.
去吧 干点实事去
Go. Go. Make yourself useful.
我会缝合好的
All right, I'm gonna fix this.
随你了
Mm-hmm.
你不觉得对这孩子有点苛刻了吗
Don't you think you're being a little hard on the kid?
他还欠火候
He's a lightweight.
你有梅瑞狄斯帮忙 就谢天谢地吧
Be thankful you have Meredith.
她被开除了
She was fired.
她没事吧
She okay?
我不知道
I don't know.
霍夫曼先生 我是谢博德医生
Mr. Hoffman? Dr. Shepherd.
您现在身处西雅图圣恩医院
You're at seattle grace hospital.
发生了一起事故 灰岩坑崩塌了
There was an accident. A sinkhole collapsed.
我儿子呢
My son?
尼奇还在路上
Nicky's on his way in.
他身受重伤 我需要评估一下伤势
He's had some severe injuries that they need me to assess,
但我向你保证 我会照顾好你儿子的
but I promise you, I'm gonna take good care of your son.
尼奇·霍夫曼 持续性压♥迫♥损伤
Nicky Hoffman, sustained crush injuries
现场情况极其不稳定
and was very unstable in the field.
罗宾斯掌管一个创伤治疗室
Robbins is holding a trauma room.
我们从现场呼叫了谢博德
We called Shepherd from the field.
他们在哪里
Which one are they in?
天啊 我 我不知道
Oh, god. I-I don't-- I don't know.
那就查出来
Well, find out.
本应该在白板上登记好的
Well, it's supposed to be on the board.
大伙 我需要你们及时更新白板信息
People, I need you to make sure you're updating these boards.
艾普丽尔 你得重新分配这些病人
April, I need you to reassign these cases.
杨 梅瑞狄斯的病人归你了
Uh, Yang, take over Meredith's cases.
-不 -克里斯蒂娜
- No. - Cristina.
我跟着阿尔特曼
I'm with Altman,
况且梅瑞狄斯不应该交出病人
and Meredith should keep her cases.
我是住院总医师
I am your chief resident.
你得言听计从
You have to do what I say.
艾普丽尔 没事的
April, it's fine.
我能等 等你有时间了记得签下字
I can wait. Just sign them when you have a minute.
你打算就这么放弃吗
You're just gonna give up?
我被解雇了
I was fired.
那你打算怎么补救
So what are you gonna do about it?
你得和董事会谈谈
You have to go talk to the board.
就是董事会炒的我
The board fired me.
杨
Yang.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我表现出了口渴的症状
I presented as thirsty,
就用八盎司的水进行了治疗
so... treated the symptoms with 8 ounces of water.
现在喝完了
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表