You mean this?
这是个良性腺瘤
This is a benign adenoma.
我当了将近三十年的普外科医生了
I've been a general surgeon for almost 30 years.
见到良性腺瘤的时候我一眼就能认出来
I know a benign adenoma when I see one.
我敢用自己的事业担♥保♥
I'd stake my career on it.
如果器官捐赠者的器官中有肿瘤
If there's a tumor in the donor organs,
那么这些器官就已经受到了损害
then they've been compromised.
你也清楚这一点 这些规矩又不是我定的
You know this. I didn't make those rules.
你是名好医生
You're a good doctor,
也许有一天你也会成为一名出色的外科主任
and you may one day make a great chief of surgery.
但是你是整容医生 斯隆主任
But you're a plastic surgeon, Chief Sloan.
你是个完美主义者
You're a perfectionist.
你希望凡事都按规矩来
And you want everything by the rules
这样最后的结果才能漂漂亮亮
so it'll end up pretty.
而我不需要漂漂亮亮
Well, I don't need pretty.
我也不需要完美
And I don't need perfect.
我只需要这件事行得通就行了
What I need is for this to work.
要想让这件事行得通
And what's gonna make it work
我就得把那个肿瘤取出来
is for me to take out that tumor
然后把这些健康的器♥官♥移♥植♥到我那病重的病人体内
and put these healthy organs inside my very sick patient.
这一切不会好看
It won't be pretty,
但是会有成果
but it will work,
这能保住我病人的命
and it will keep my patient alive.
所以别妨碍我 斯隆主任
Stand down, Chief Sloan.
别妨碍我
Stand down.
这里再抽吸一下
A little more suction right here.
克里斯蒂娜 拜托
Cristina, please.
求求你开门吧
Open the door, please.
克里斯蒂娜 如果你不开门的话
Cristina, if you don't open the door...
你没事吧
Are you okay?
克里斯蒂娜
Cristina...
你没在里面干什么傻事吧
Are you hurting yourself in there?
克里斯蒂娜 求你了
Cristina, please.
我不知道该怎么办了
I don't know what to do.
克里斯蒂娜 如果你不开门的话
Cristina, if you don't open the door,
我就要撞门进去了
I'm gonna have to break it in.
我不得不这么做 所以
I'm gonna have to, so...
如果你没事的话 就把门打开
if you're all right, just open the door.
好吧 我要撞门了
Okay, I'm breaking in the door.
所以如果你在门边的话 就躲开一点
So if you're close to the door, then just...get back,
因为我现在要撞了
'cause I'm breaking it in right now.
我真的要撞啦 所以
I am. So...
好吧 一
All right. One...
二
two...
三
three.
好疼
Ouch.
好吧 刚才是挺丢人的
Yeah, I -- that was pretty lame.
我简直就是个
I look like a total...
克里斯蒂娜
Cristina?
我 我有医学和科学的双学位
I-I have an M.D. and a PhD,
我还是个他妈的心胸外科医生
I am a freaking cardiothoracic surgeon...
我 我本来为了答辩而拼命学习的
I-I am supposed to be studying for my boards --
这可是我这辈子最重要的一个考试
the most important exam of my life,
而我却
and I'm...
我却 我却 我却 为了个男人把自己
and I'm -- I'm -- I'm -- I'm locked in a bathroom crying...
锁在厕所里哭
because of a boy.
我觉得如果她是个你爱的人
I think it would be easier
可能还比较好接受
if she was someone you had fallen in love with.
-不 不会更好受的 -会的
- No, it wouldn't have been easier. - No, it would.
事情会更明了 更纯洁
It would be clear... and clean.
你会为了她抛弃我
You would be leaving me for her.
你会不再爱我
You would've fallen out of love with me
而是爱她
and in love with her.
你跟她上♥床♥的时候
When you slept with her,
你会因为对她的爱
you wouldn't have been able to control yourself
而不能自已
because of all the love.
克里斯蒂娜 这不简单
Cristina, it would not have been easier.
只是性吗
It was just sex?
只是性
It was just sex.
只有一次
Just once.
我不明白
Oh, I don't understand.
什么 你不明白
What? What don't you--
我不明白你为什么
I don't understand how you...
我不明白
I don't understand...
你为什么会和另一个女人上♥床♥
why you would sleep with another woman.
克里斯蒂娜
Cristina...
我不知道
I don't know.
我
I-I...
我很 寂寞因为我们在吵架
I was... lonely because we were fighting
还有
and...
我害怕我们之间会出问题
I was afraid of what was happening to us,
然后我又喝醉了
and I just got drunk
我♥干♥了件大蠢事
and I did an incredibly stupid thing.
我 大家都会犯错
And I-- people make mistakes.
我会犯错 你也会犯错
I make mistakes. You make mistakes.
好吧 你是不是
Okay, if you're gonna...
又要说堕胎的事了
bring up the abortion again...
你是不是要说你跟别人上♥床♥
If you're gonna say that you had sex with someone
是因为我堕了胎
because I had an abortion--
我跟别人做是因为我受伤了
I had sex with someone because I was hurt.
所以你要伤回来吗
And you wanted to hurt me back?
我没有 克里斯蒂娜
I don't--Cristina...
你想伤害我来报复我
You wanted to hurt me back.
上帝啊 你想报复我
Oh, my God. You wanted to hurt me back.
马克今晚不能带索菲亚
Oh, Mark can't take Sofia tonight...
是不想带吧
Or won't.
他不能带了
Well, he can't.
我们该怎么办
What are we gonna do?
我们可以去我们那过女士之夜
Well, we could have ladies night at our place.
就我们两个
Um, just the two of us...
在家里 还有泰迪吗
at home... with Teddy?
我讨厌女士之夜
Oh, I hate ladies night.
最好还是别管泰迪了
Well, it could be great if we could ditch Teddy.
那也 那也太残忍♥了
Aw, that's so, so horrible.
来吧 我们可以跳萨尔萨舞
Come on. We can do some salsa dancin'.
但你说泰迪会理解吗
Mm. But do you think Teddy would understand?
我们可以延期 又不是彻底取消了
Yeah, we'll reschedule. It's not like we're canceling.
我们是坏人 我们是坏女人
Oh, are we bad people? We're bad ladies.
也许吧
Maybe.
也许非常坏哦
Maybe very bad.
好了
Okay.
把坏的拿出来
Out with the bad.
把好的放进去
And in with the good.
我数到三
On the count of three.
准备好 一
Ready. One,
二 小心
two... careful...
三
and three.
轻点 小心血管钳
Easy. Watch the clamps.
我拿住血管钳了 我拿稳了
I have the clamps. I got 'em.
很好 轻点 轻点
All right. Easy, easy.
好了 好了
Okay. Okay.
所以 豆袋椅子可以固定住
So the beanbag will stabilize
库珀的颈椎
Mr. Cooper's cervical spine.
同时也很灵活可以让沃伦医生
And it's flexible enough that Dr. Warren
在需要时进行插管或者调整体♥位♥
can intubate and reposition if he needs to.
他插管之后 手术就交给你了
Once he intubates, I will leave the surgery to you.
豆袋椅子
A beanbag?
灵感可以来自任何地方
Well, inspiration can come from anywhere.
这次是来自 托儿所
In this case... day care.
瞧见了没
You see that?
我播下了创新的种子 悉心培育 然后
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表