I'm gonna be with Dad in heaven.
手术怎么样
How'd it go?
很顺利 你体内的新肝脏
Great. You are the proud new owner
一切正常
of a fully functioning liver.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
别谢天谢地 谢我
Don't thank god. Thank me.
我再也不能传分体式泳装了
I'll never be able to wear a two-piece again.
疤痕丑死了
It's a horrible scar.
我谢过你了 马西
I have thanked you, Marcy,
有无数次了
About a million times.
够了 你们不能再吵了
Okay, enough. We're not gonna do this again.
但似乎我说了也是白说
But it doesn't seem to make a difference.
你一点都不领情
You just don't get it.
我受够了
So I'm done.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我不会再感谢你了
I am done thanking you.
你不准再提
You are not allowed to mention
你是多么慷慨
your extradinary generosity anymore,
除了在每年感恩节
except once a year on thanksgiving.
够了 你会伤到自己的
Okay, you're gonna hurt yrself.
在那晚 我会感谢你
And on that night, I will thank you.
但如果你不遵守我的原则
But if you don't flow my rules--
原则都出来了
Oh, there are rules?
是的 不然的话 我曾替你
Yes. I will have to bring up
隐瞒的事情
everything about you
我会一件一件说出来
that I have happily chosen to not mention,
比如 你曾为买♥♥口红掉入陷阱
like how you've lost thousands of dollars
白白烧掉几千块钱
in that lipstick selling ponzi scheme.
这关你什么事
That's none of your business.
还有 你在借酒消愁后
Oh, and how sometimes, when you're drunk and sad,
跟大学男友乱搞
you "sext" your college boyfriend.
-你不会的 -不 我会的
- You wouldn't. - Yes, I would, which is why
所以你最好别再提"我的肝"
you will not mention my liver ever again.
我的肝不干♥你♥的事
My liver is dead to you!
好
Fine.
你的肝不干我的事
Your liver's dead to me.
那你欠我的钱呢
What about the money you owe me?
行了 行了 你俩都别说了
Enough! Enough! Both of you, stop talking.
-你瞧她... -我认真的
- She is... - I-I mean it.
现在是中场休息时间
So-- you are in a time-out,
尤其是你
Especially you.
不准再说话
No more talking.
你不能这样命令我
You can't talk to me like this.
这太可笑...
This is ridic--
他还处在危险期
He's still in serious condition,
我今晚会留着这看着他
so I'll be staying the night to monitor him.
事实上 今晚我来吧
Actually, I'll stay with him tonight.
真的吗
Really?
科室主任亲自来吗
The head of the department?
我很乐意效劳
I'm happy to do it.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
我可以陪你一起
I can stay with you.
你是佐拉的教母 她的生日派对你得去
Your Zola's godmother. You have to go to her birthday party.
再说了 我在这也就是
Besides, I'm just gonna stay here
啃着寡妇慰问餐 独自黯然神伤
and eat widow casserole, feel sorry for myself.
走吧 快去
Go. Out.
好吧
Okay.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
小宝贝
Hey, girl.
瞧瞧是谁刚睡醒
Look who didn't just wake up?
瞧瞧你
Look at you.
瞧你多漂亮啊 蝴蝶结真好看
You look so beautiful. Look at that bow.
你来了
You made it.
当然
Of course.
阿戴尔让我千万不能错过小佐拉的派对
Adele insisted I didn't miss little Miss Zola's party.
她现在状态好点了吗
So she's feeling better then?
好多了 晚班的护士在陪着她
Much. The night nurse is with her.
我走时她已经睡着了
She was already asleep when I left.
这是给小寿星的
And this is for the guest of honor.
你今天开心吗 佐拉小姑娘
How are you doing, little Miss Zola?
你生日穿得真漂亮
You look very pretty for your birthday.
可不是嘛
Yes, you do.
我需要800块
I need 800 bucks.
跟你说了 若你蠢到去买♥♥吃的
Told you, if you're dumb enough to buy groceries,
我肯定都吃了
I'm gonna eat 'em.
不是为买♥♥东西 是做定金
No, not for groceries. For a security deposit.
如果今晚不交给房♥东
We'll lose out on a really great 3-bedroom
我们就会错失一个很好的三居室
if we don't get it to the landlord today.
你现在想跟我合租了
Now you want to live with me?
才不 你邋遢死了
No, you're gross
懒猪一个 还是惹祸精
and a pig and a skank magnet
总是把脏袜子到处乱扔
and you leave your dirty boy socks everywhere.
继续这样 你就等着独自老死吧
Keep going this way, and you'll wind up old and alone,
游荡在街头
wandering the streets
全身发满了梅毒
with some ancient form of syphilis.
行了 我想她是要说
All right, I think what she's trying to say is,
是的 她很乐意你能做我们室友
yes, she would be happy if you'd be our roommate.
那行
Cool.
就我们两人
So... we couldn't afford
没法支付那么好的公♥寓♥
the nice apartment just the two of us, right?
实木地板 加洗衣机烘干机
Hardwood floors and a washer/dryer.
还要多说吗 抵不住诱惑啊
What can I say? I want what I want.
她会原谅我们的 对吗
She'll forgive us, right?
她什么都记不得的
Well, she won't remember anything.
要拍照吧
A picture, right?
拍照 当然要拍
Yeah, picture. Yes.
来吧 来吧
Here we go. Here we go.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
-很好 -爸爸
- Perfect. - Dada.
瞧 蛋糕来了
Guys, the cake.
蛋糕来了
Oh, oh, the cake.
一万例纪念快乐 韦伯医生
Happy 10,000th, Dr. Webber.
给我的吗 别别
Oh, for me? No.
没关系 一万例手术纪念可不是
Come on. It's--it's not every day you get to celebrate
每天都有的
10,000 surgeries.
谢谢
Thanks.
干的漂亮 先生
Very nicely done, sir.
你们给佐拉买♥♥的裙子
Hey, the dress you guys got Zola?
她超爱的
She loved it. She loved it.
索菲娅也超爱的
Sofia loved it, too.
你不是也很爱它的吗 马克
Didn't you love it, Mark?
裙子很可爱
It was adorable.
还能说什么 我的眼光最独到
What can I say? I have great taste.
我去续杯 有谁要我带一杯吗
I-I'm gonna get a refill. Anyone?
一杯红酒我超爱
Oh, I would love a glass of red.
够了
Enough of that.
-马克 -爱她的是你们俩
- Oh, Mark. - You two are the ones that love her.
更像是你俩想把她带到杂货店院子后面
It's like you want to take her behind a mini-mart,
把她的肚子搞大 跟她生孩子
knock her up, and have all her babies.
上帝 你们俩一定能生出特别漂亮的孩子
Oh, my God. You guys would have such beautiful babies.
这样索菲娅就有妹妹了
Well, then Sofia would have a sibling.
但是我还没到那步
Except I'm not there yet.
她很好
She's great,
我也很开心你们能处得来
and I'm happy you all get along,
但我不想这么着急
but I'm not rushing this.
我跟艾蒂逊就太急了
I rushed it with Addison.
老天啊 我还强迫过莱西当奶奶
I tried to force Lexie to be a grandmother, for god sakes.
我不会再干这种事了
I'm not doing that again.
你这样特显成熟
That is so adult.
知道克里斯蒂娜阿姨今天做了什么吗
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表