对 会
Yes. Yeah, right.
好 放进去
Okay, placing the wire.
行 你放得太左了
Okay. Oh, you're a little too far to the left.
嗯 知道了 不好意思
Okay, I got it. Sorry.
继续 在这里 没关系
There you go. Right there. Good. That's all right.
-我什么都没做 我发誓 -该死
- I didn't do anything. I swear. - Damn it.
停手 发生什么了
No, just stop. What's going on?
不知道 但他的血压骤降
I don't know, but his pressure's tanking.
我先挂上血袋
I'm hanging blood.
看起来是心脏电交替
It looks like electrical alternans.
是心包填塞
He's tamponading.
怎么了 通知心外科
What the hell? Page cardio.
把这些都搞定 行吗
These things I need done. Is that okay?
-恩 恩 -多谢 多谢
- Mm-hmm. Mm-hmm. - Thank you. Thank you.
不好意思
Sorry.
那是什么
What is that?
我妈妈的日记
Uh, my mom's journal.
我知道那是什么 你为什么要拿
No, I know what it is. Why do you have it?
因为这是我妈妈的日记
Because it's my mom's journal.
都停下 有管腔内瓣膜和心包积液
Freeze it. Intraluminal flap and pericardial effusion.
该死 他的主动脉破裂了
Damn it. He's got a dissection.
所以他才会摔倒
That's why he fell.
刚刚在急救车上肯定就已经出现了
It must have started when he was on the truck.
他可能晕过去了
He probably passed out.
哦 天啊 我要找阿尔特曼来
Oh, God. Uh, we need to get Altman.
我们要不要
Why? Do we need to go--
没错 我们要马上给他开胸
Yes, we need to open him right now.
艾普丽尔 开始做胸廓切开术
Um, April, start the thoracotomy.
什么 我 那你做什么
What? Me? What-- what are you doing?
我要穿手术服带手套 把他的胸腔打开
Getting gowned and gloved. Crack his chest.
-我是做助手的 -没事 助手我来
- But I--I'm assisting. - It's all right. I got this.
快去做吧
Go do your thing.
可我从没处理过主动脉破裂啊
But I've never done an aortic dissection.
艾普丽尔 快把他的胸切开
April, crack his chest now.
10号♥手术刀
Um, 10-blade.
-给你 医生 -谢谢
- Here you go, doctor. - Thank you.
找到撕裂处了
Okay, here's the tear.
很好 纵向切开主动脉
Okay, open the aorta longitudinally.
然后在近端横切无名动脉
Now transect proximal to the innominate artery.
你确定你不想接手做吗
Are you sure you don't want to do this?
你已经在做了啊
You're already there.
我来了 什么情况
All right. What do we have?
胸主动脉夹层
A thoracic aortic dissection.
凯普娜做了切除
Uh, Kepner excised the defect
他还需要做一下嫁接
and he's going to need a graft.
好的 我马上上台
All right. Let me get scrubbed.
你做第一助手
You'll first assist.
托瑞斯 你能移开吗
Torres, can you clear out?
你能不能就在我旁边做
Can you work around me?
我是说 我非要移也可以 但
Uh, I mean, I'd--I'll move if I have to, but--
-托瑞斯 我是要 -我知道
- Torres, I'm trying to-- - I know,
但你也要知道 我也是在救他
but trust me, I'm saving his life, too.
你能不能在我旁边做
Can you work around me?
好吧
Fine.
杨 你为什么不做移植呢
Yang, why didn't you just start the graft?
用不着我 凯普娜在做了
I didn't need to. Kepner had it.
好的
Okay.
我已经切除一部分了
I've got some of it,
但我要调整一下角度才能切除剩下的
but I need to change the angle to get the rest of it.
请放开脑压板
Okay, let's release the Mayfield, please.
我要你把探针拿稳了
I need you to hold the probe steady
我好调整角度
so I can adjust the angle.
你不把探针拿出来吗
You're not taking it out?
风险太大
It's too risky.
如果偏离了轨迹
If we go outside of the track,
就会损伤健康的脑组织
we could hit healthy brain tissue.
来 拿着探针
Come on. Take the probe.
拿稳了
Hold it still.
哪怕动一毫米就全完了
Move it even 1 millimeter, it's over.
准备好了吗 我们来转一下
Ready? Let's give it a whirl.
好的 不错 我想
Okay, good. I think...
肿瘤已经到位了
the tumor's dropped into the field.
现在收紧仪器
Let's tighten the device.
好的 很好
Okay. Good job.
好的 现在开始抽吸
Okay, let's start the aspiration.
慢慢地
Very slowly.
来吧
Go ahead.
心率130 怎么回事
Heart rate's 130. What's happening?
肿瘤扯到了下丘脑
The tumor is pulling on the hypothalamus.
推20个单位拉贝洛尔
Push 20 of labetalol, please.
格蕾 拿着牵开器
Grey, hold the retractor.
我来拿这个
Let me take this.
心率160
Heart rate's 160.
该死 我要把探针拿出来
Ah, damn it. I'm pulling out the probe.
可你刚刚才说我们不
But you just said we're not g--
现在没的选了
No, we don't have a choice.
现在怎么办 还有肿瘤在里面
Well, what do we do now? There's still tumor left.
我们再来一次
We try again.
为什么你不自己做那个移植
Why didn't you just start the graft yourself?
你为什么要等我来
Why'd you wait?
这问题又带什么玄机吗
Is this a trick question?
没有 我就是问问而已
No. I'm asking.
噢 拜托
Oh, come on.
我等你来又不对了
Now I'm in trouble for waiting for you?
我要是做了你现在又要反过来骂我
You would've ripped me a new one if I did it myself.
两个月前 你会把凯普娜撞开
Two months ago, you would've bodychecked Kepner
好让你自己把他的胸切开
in order to get into this guy's chest,
现在你直接让给她做了
and now you let her just do the surgery?
而且你根本就不喜欢凯普娜
And you don't even like Kepner.
这话不假
This is true.
没错 我是可以自己做
Uh, yes, I could've done it myself,
但她已经在做了
but she had it.
完全正确
Exactly.
我完工了
I'm done here.
很好 姑娘们你们可以出去聊吗
Okay, then could you girls take it outside?
我们几个还有好多活要干呢
Some of us have a long way to go.
我放弃了
I give up.
我完全不知道你要我做什么
I have no idea what you're trying to do.
我切了也是错 我不切也是错
I am in trouble if I cut. I'm in trouble if I don't cut.
我是个第五年的住院医生
I'm a fifth year
却还在干实习生的活儿
who does the work of an intern.
-你到底想怎样 -我要你列个清单
- What do you want? - I want you to make a list.
好的 列到哪 在公告板上
Okay, where, uh, on a blackboard?
"不带安全帽就不进手术室"
"I will not do any surgeries without a safety helmet."
我要你列个单子 写上所有
I want you to make a list of every surgery
你想做的大手术
that you have ever dreamed of performing.
放心大胆写 我尽量帮你找
Shoot for the moon, and I will try to get you some.
因为我不用再教你了
Because we're done.
你毕业了 这是我送给你的礼物
You've graduated. This is your present.
你把我弄糊涂了
You're messing with me.
听着 今年年初
All right, you know, at-- at the beginning of this year,
你差点把阿历克斯·克莱夫弄死
you nearly killed Alex Karev in that o.R.
因为你非得挤上台
because you just had to get in there,
你非得做最好 你非得拿第一
you had to be the best, and you had to be first.
而今天
But today...
今天我看见了一个不一样的你
today I saw a different surgeon--
技术和以前一样好
every bit as good,
手法和以前一样高超
every bit as advanced,
但你现在愿意和别人合作了
but you were willing to work on a team.
今天
Today...
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表