我现在没工夫理会这个
Oh, I can't even deal with that right now.
至于嘛
Wow.
我该亲自去接他
I should've picked him up myself.
你说我是不是太坏了
I mean, I-- what's wrong with me?
别急 他不是
Okay, I thought he was
你老弟的好友嘛 又不是你的
your brother's best friend, not yours.
我们一直很要好
We were all super close,
在蒂姆去世的时候他还是我精神支柱
and he was my rock when Tim died.
天哪 我竟然让我的支柱打出租过来
I just--oh, God. I let my rock take a cab.
有什么大不了 出租就出租嘛
Oh, so you let him take a cab.
拜托 他刚刚从西♥藏♥直飞过来
Well, I mean, listen, he just flew in from Tibet
而且他还得了癌症
and he has cancer.
我至少也得
I mean, the least I could do
到取行李处接他吧
is pick him up at the baggage claim.
好了好了 你得冷静下来
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, okay, you need to chill out.
冷静 我知道你很担心
Look, I know that you're worried,
虽然这是癌症
but as far as cancers go,
但癌扩散速度不快
I mean, his is very slow growing.
他不是告诉你 才六个月嘛
He told you he found out, what, six months ago?
我觉得 他肯定不会有事的
I mean... he could be fine.
-对 -是吧
- Yeah. - Yeah.
而且还有你在手术室呢 我无须担心
Well, with you in the O.R., I'm not worried.
你肯定会喜欢他的 他也会喜欢你
You're gonna love him, and he's gonna love you.
当然 我帮他切肿瘤 这是他该做的
Well, I'm taking his tumor out. It's the least he could do.
菲尼克斯[代指亚利桑那]
Phoenix!
尼克
Nick!
见到你真高兴
Oh, it's good to see you.
等等 怎么拄上拐了
Ohh. Wait. What's with the cane?
癌症啊 不拄拐走路太痛
Tumor, man. It hurts to walk.
就痛了 可你是六个月前才确诊的啊
Already? But you were only diagnosed six months ago.
我说的是六个月吗 其实是六年
Did I say months? I meant years.
那么 你就是她老婆了
So... you must be the wife.
对
Yeah.
幸会幸会
Good to meet you.
彼此彼此
Good to meet you, too.
茱莉亚今早促卵泡激素爆发了
Julia went all F.S.H. on me this morning.
那不是生殖术语吗
Is that a sexual term?
你别回答 我也不是真想知道
You know what? Never--you know what? I don't want to know.
她想生个孩子 我的孩子
She wants a baby. She wants my baby.
你怎么回答的
What did you say?
没回 简直太疯狂了
Nothing. It's crazy.
然后你之后仔细想想 又觉得挺好的
Until you think about it and realize it's kind of genius.
我深爱茱莉亚
I love Julia.
我也希望索菲亚能有兄弟姐妹一起长大
I want Sofia to have some siblings to grow up with.
我没道理不答应
Why wouldn't I do it?
你这是在问我该不该要孩子吗
Are you asking me if you should have a baby?
那你觉得我不该吗
Well, you think I shouldn't?
不该要孩子还是不该问我要不要孩子
Have a baby or ask me if you should have a baby?
那你的意思是我该答应了
So you think I should do it?
得看你是不是希望和茱莉亚白头偕老
Well, do you want Julia to be in your life forever?
那是觉得我不该答应了
You think I shouldn't do it?
这个 你现在就得要答案吗
Uh, do you have to answer that right now?
嗨 什么答案呀
Hey. Answer what?
我们在谈那啥 头颅成形术呢
We were just talking about the, uh, cranioplasty.
特别刺♥激♥ 对吧
Oh. It's exciting, right?
确实
Yeah.
查理·康纳 37岁
Charlie Konner, 37.
六月前从屋顶摔落下来
Uh, he fell off the roof six months ago.
他这次必须修复
He presents for repair of
上次移除部分头盖骨时
a skull bone defect that occurred secondary to
引发的继发性头盖骨缺损
surgical removal of part of his skull.
我们观察了数月 确保他的脑水肿
Um, we waited several months for the swelling
手术前消失
to s-subside before--
话说你当时在干嘛呢
Wh--uh, what--what were you doing, um, anyway?
在犯抽呢
Being an idiot.
下次你去修啊
B--you gonna fix it next time?
不要 我下次请工人来修
No, I want the roofers to fix it next time
就跟这次一样
like they had to do it this time
因为你这个大胖墩摔了个半死不活
because humpty-dumpty almost killed himself.
你还想花钱找人修啊
Wh--you want to pay for it?
好了 我们做了健康
Okay, we have mirrored
头盖骨的镜像
the healthy skull...
给你量身定做了钛板
and created a custom titanium plate
固定到你的头盖骨上
that we will secure to the bone.
钛啊 就像终结者一样哇
Titanium. Like the Terminator.
我再从你的腹部抽取脂肪填补到空隙处
And I'll take fat from the belly and fill in the gaps,
矫正好你的脸型
pull your face into shape.
那么 医生 请问你们
So, doc, what are you using
用什么东西来固定那个板子
to fasten the new skull into place,
-六角螺丝吗 -对
- hexagonal screws? - Yes.
不愧是内行
You know your stuff.
不如去我家的车♥库♥弄 还能给我省下几千块呢
Yeah, we could do this in my garage, save me a few grand.
你有两毫米的螺丝吗
You got a 2-millimeter bit?
答案是显然的
Do I have a 2-millimeter bit?
拜托你们别撩拨他了
Please don't encourage him.
咋了嘛
What?
不行
No.
我可指望你帮我好生照料这些申请人
I am counting on you to treat these candidates extremely well.
好好满足他们的任何要求
Show them whatever they want to see.
热情讨好一点
Really woo them.
还讨好
Woo?
对 讨好一点
Yeah, woo. You know, uh--
为什么要我去讨好他们
What about me says "Woo"?
答辩之后 我们的那几名
After the boards, we might be losing
才华横溢的医生可能会去别的医院
some very good doctors to other programs.
一旦他们不在了 我们得确保
Now if that happens, we need to be sure
我们这有同样优秀的
that we have some fresh talent
创新型人才顶替他们的工作
ready and willing to take their place,
所以 身为主任
So I am asking you,
我请求你 讨好到他们手舞足蹈
as chief, please woo their socks off.
我就帮你这一次
For you, just this once,
我会讨好他们
I will woo.
要让他们手舞足蹈哟
Uh, their socks off?
别得寸进尺
D-don't push it.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hey.
等等
Hey, um,
那个 你知不知道
so, uh... do you have any word
克里斯蒂娜明年有什么计划
on what Cristina's plans are for next year?
她还没说
No. No, not yet.
那好吧
Oh. Oh, okay.
有消息随时通知我好么
Um... will you keep me posted?
好的
I will.
那就好 谢谢
Good. Thanks.
第一环节还真简单呀
The first session was so easy.
我真想抽你
I want to punch your face.
嗨
Hey.
您好 我
Hi. I am, uh,
很抱歉现在才到
so, so sorry to interrupt.
我是克莱夫医生
I'm, uh, I'm Dr. Karev.
我因为西雅图一位病人耽误了时间
I was stuck in Seattle with a patient. And...
更不用说旅途中耽误的时间了
well, I don't want to bore you with a bunch of travel crap--
你的面试时间是早上九点
Your time was set for 9:00 this morning.
我们当时在这 还叫了你
We were here. We called your name.
是 但你们也知道我当时被病人耽搁了
Yeah, I was with a patient. You get that.
我们都有病人 克莱夫医生
We all have patients, Dr. Karev,
但我们按时到达了
yet, here we were.
那怎么说 直接挂掉我吗
So what, I-I-I just fail?
三个环节中的第一个确实挂了
The first of three sessions, yes,
也就是说接下来的两部分你要拿到很好的成绩
which means you need perfect scores in the next two sessions.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表