别担心 我们待会想办法
Don't worry. We'll figure something out.
准备好插管推车
Make sure there is a crike tray set up with the intubation kit.
好的医生
Yes, doctor.
你不能呆在这 走吧
Come on. You can't be here. You need to go.
那一块不稳定 快走开
It's not stable. Get away from there.
-托瑞斯医生吗 -对
- Dr. Torres? - Yeah.
亨特医生
Dr. Hunt?
我是凯伦·洛伦兹 负责搜救
Karen Lorenz, in charge of search and rescue.
废墟里伤员陆续救出
We're still pulling victims out of the debris,
但有对夫妇 丹尼和苏珊娜·威尔逊
but we have a couple-- Danny and Susannah Wilson--
还困在下面
stuck down there.
男的头顶擦伤 脚腕骨折
He has a head wound and his ankle's messed up,
但没有其他明显伤处
but I don't see any other obvious injuries.
我们可以救他上来
We could potentially bring him up,
但他要守着妻子
but he won't leave without his wife,
她的腿被车压住了
and her leg is stuck under the car.
放松点 没事的
Take it easy. You'll be all right.
千万给我找个像样的住院医
I hope you've got me with a decent resident.
我今天可不带菜鸟
I'm not babysitting any first-day first years today.
没问题 定了梅瑞狄斯
Yep, I got you with Meredith.
-让让 -噢不对 没事没事
- Coming through. - Wait. Um, that's not gonna--that's okay.
没 没问题 我能搞定
Uh, not a problem. I can fix this.
杰克森 你今天能跟贝利吗
Uh, Jackson, can I get you with Bailey today?
我已经跟斯隆了 抱歉
I'm already with Sloan. Sorry.
好吧 杨 杨
Uh, okay. Uh, Yang. Yang.
-你能... -不行
- Can I get you to... - No.
好吧
Okay.
抱歉 等一下
Um, sorry. Hang on.
让我...让我想想办法
Let me just, um... just figure this out.
喂 格蕾 你跟着我
Hey, Grey. You're with me.
好的
Yes, ma'am.
好了 那就行了
Uh, okay. Great. There we go.
凯普娜医生 又有三个送进来了
Dr. Kepner, three more coming in.
来了
Okay.
是第三大道上的主输水管道爆裂
It was a water main break on 3rd.
可能已经好几周了 现在刚好撑不住了
Probably been going on for weeks, and it just gave way.
-给你 -谢谢
- Here you go. - Thanks.
我们送下去了体征监控器和摄像头
We've got a vitals monitor and a camera,
这样我们能看见情况
so we have a visual.
丹尼 你能听见我吗
Danny, can you hear me?
她...她不说话了
She's--she's not talking anymore.
你得...你得赶紧下来 快来救我们
You gotta--you gotta get down here. We need help.
丹尼 丹尼 我是亨特医生
Danny, Danny, I'm Dr. Hunt.
能给我念一下监控器最上面的三行数字吗
Can you read out for me the top three numbers on the monitor?
87.
63.
122.
血压87/63
B.P.'s 87 over 63.
她昏过去了 我们怎么下去啊
She's shocky. How do we get down to her?
不行 下面太不稳定了
You don't. It's too unstable.
如果送你们下去有可能引起整个塌方
The whole thing would cave in if we sent you down there.
但到我们把整片区域稳定住
By the time we get it shored up enough
再派人下去的时候 她肯定已经死了
to get someone down there, she'll be dead for sure.
我以为我们就是来干这活的 来截肢
I thought that's why we're here, for the amputation.
你得现场教他来截肢
You're gonna talk him through it.
你想让他切掉自己老婆的腿吗
You want him to cut off his wife's leg?
喂 我想她要死了
Hey, you guys, I think she's dying.
你们得赶紧把我们救出去 快点
You gotta get us outta here! Please hurry. Hurry!
杨医生 你能告诉我为什么你要用
Dr. Yang, can you tell me why you entered the pleura
弯钳来穿过胸膜呢
with a kelly clamp?
怎么了 有什么不对吗
Why? What's wrong?
位点是不是太低了
Am I too low?
你怀疑会出现外伤性椎间盘突出症吗
Do you suspect a traumatic herniation?
不是 我只是想知道你在思考
No, no. I just want to know you're thinking.
因为这样才能把胸管插♥进♥去
'Cause that's how you put a chest tube in.
为什么
Why?
你什么意思啊 问为什么
What do you mean, why?
你要是弄错了你会害死病人的
So you don't kill the person when you do it wrong.
就当我什么都不懂 解释给我听
Well, tell me like I'm an idiot.
假如我是个医学学生
Uh, like I'm a medical student.
为什么
Why?
我必须得确定你的基础知识很扎实
I need to make sure that your foundation is solid.
为什么
Why?
是我在问问题 克里斯蒂娜 不是你
I'm asking the questions, Cristina, not you.
告诉我你为什么这样穿过胸膜
Tell me why you entered the pleura that way.
怎么了 佐拉没事吧
What? Is Zola all right?
不是她 她没事 是我
It's not...it's... She's fine. It's me.
-我得走了 -德里克
- I have to go. - Derek.
梅瑞狄斯 我不能 我只是...
Meredith, I can't. I just--I...
我被解雇了
I got fired.
你还以为会有别的结果吗
What did you think was gonna happen?
丹尼 你拿到一个急救箱了
Danny, you've got a kit.
现在他们会送下去第二个模具
Now they're sending down a second harness.
这些医生会教你完成的 好吗
The doctors are gonna talk you through this, okay?
好的
Okay.
我能做什么
What can I do?
凯普娜打电♥话♥来了 她要你回到医院去
Kepner called. She wants you back at the hospital.
我不能回去
I can't go back there.
所有人都恨你是不好受
Yeah, it sucks that everyone hates you,
但你不能躲在这 快走
but you're not hiding out here. Go.
你打开急救箱了吗
Did you get the kit open?
快了
Almost.
天啊 不行
Oh, my God. No.
不行 不行 我♥干♥不了的
No. No, no. No, no, no. I-I-I can't do this.
丹尼 丹尼你能做到的
Danny, Danny, you can do this.
我们只有一个机会把你们俩都救上来
We have one chance to bring you both up.
你必须截掉苏珊娜的腿 否则不可能
In order to do that, you have to amputate Susannah's leg.
不行 不行
Oh, no. No.
天啊 不行
Oh, God. Oh.
我要一个C号♥颈部固定器
I need a C-spine!
让我们过去 快点 小心点啊
Coming through, people. Come on. Watch your back.
你们要回去吗
You guys headed back?
是的
Yeah, we are.
有人在照看一个小孩吗
Does anybody have a kid?
有人见到个孩子吗
Has anybody seen a kid around?
你们从哪救的这个人
Where'd they pull this guy from?
我们得马上把她送走
We'll need immediate transport for her.
好 等我一下 医生
Yeah, give me just a minute here, doctor.
我刚把她稳定住
I just gotta stabilize her.
快来帮我
I need some help over here!
他没呼吸了
He's not breathing.
快把急救袋和氧气瓶拿来
Get an ambu bag and some oxygen over here.
马上就来 医生
Right away, doctor.
-天啊 这怎么回事 -别
- Oh, jeez. What happened? - No.
别这样 别这样 我需要帮忙
No, no, no, no, no, no. I need help.
病人心脏快停跳了
I-I think my patient's coding.
病人心脏快停跳了吗
You think your patient's coding?
他现在心律如何
What's his rhythm?
室上性心动过速吗
S.V.T.?
或是窦性心动过速
Sinus tach?
这时候还能问问题啊
Okay, there shouldn't be a question mark at the end of that sentence.
我不知道 我吓坏了
I don't know. I'm freaking out.
这是我实习的第一天 怎么会出这事呢
It's my first day of internship. How could this be happening?
你看你的病人 他还有脉搏吗
Go back to your patient. Does he have a pulse?
有脉搏
He has a pulse.
好的 现在听听他的呼吸声
Good. Now check for breath sounds.
我好像听到些什么
Uh, I kinda hear some,
但好像右边没有左边响
but maybe the right sounds less?
你不能再问问题了
You gotta stop with the questions.
现在他几乎没有呼吸了
It kinda looks like he's barely breathing at all now.
让开 让开
Move, move, move.
张力性气胸 去拿最大的针头来
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表