What are you supposed to be anyway?
我是个霍比特人
I'm a Hobbit.
《指环王》中的一个种族
我们脾气十分温和
We're a gentle folk
在一个叫夏尔的地方务农为生
from a farming community called the Shire.
就在中土世界的西北角
It's in the northwest corner of Middle Earth.
我们过着简单的生活
We live a... simple life,
但是渴望冒险
but we crave... adventure.
当我们开始冒险征程时
And when we find it,
有人就能成为英雄
some become heroes.
多斯拉克公主
The Dothraki princess.
《冰与火之歌♥》中的一个游牧部族
好吧 我这会没听你说话
Yeah. I stopped caring about ten minutes ago.
不是 那边的那个医生真像
No. That--that doctor over there looks just like
神作《冰与火之歌♥》电视剧里面的多斯拉克公主
the Dothraki princess from the legendary Song of Ice and Fire series.
她的头发不像 但她的皮肤
Not her hair, but her--her--her skin
她的眼睛 还有
and her eyes, and...
天啊 天啊 她过来了
Oh, oh, God. Oh, God. Here she comes.
她吗
Her?
你这书呆子看上凯普娜了吗
You have nerd chub for Kepner?
凯普娜
Kepner.
克莱夫 到外伤室来 马上
Karev, trauma room, now.
凯普娜
Kepner.
把TARDIS还给我
Give me my TARDIS!
不是你的 是我抢来的
It's not yours! I fought for it!
我为它丢了一只耳朵
I lost an ear for it!
克莱夫 拜托你了
Karev. Please.
不行 他偷了我的TARDIS -走吧
- No, he's stealing my TARDIS! - Let's go.
-求你阻止他 -黑琴斯先生
- Just stop him. - Mr. Hitchens,
你的耳朵失去了所有的软组织 但
your ear has lost all of its soft tissue, but--
我们可以重新制♥造♥整个耳朵
We'll be able to construct an entirely new ear.
我们会从你的肋骨上去一些软骨组织
We'll take cartilage from your ribs
培养一个和你另一个耳朵大小形状一模一样的
and match it to the exact size and shape of your existing ear.
这个过程很长
It's a long process,
但当我们完成时 那新耳朵肯定好看
but when we're finished, that ear will look good.
你还有什么想补充的吗 艾弗里
Anything you want to add, Avery?
没了 你讲得很清楚了
No. You covered it.
黑琴斯先生
Mr. Hitchens,
你现在有什么感觉
what are you feeling right now?
有受挫感 感觉被出♥卖♥♥♥了
Hurt, betrayed.
你腿有感觉吗
Anything in your legs?
没有
No.
什么都没有
Nothing.
好了 他得做个核磁共振
All right. He needs an M.R.I..
马上就做 好吗
Right away, okay?
你呼我 怎么回事
You paged. What's going on?
沃伦医生的住院医生
Dr. Warren's resident
今早在做一个常规的硬膜外血肿手术时
punctured the dura of your patient from this morning
刺破了你的病人的硬脑膜
during what should have been a routine epidural.
首先 一个病人手术后
Okay, first of all, there's no such thing
就没有所谓的常规了
as anything routine after a patient's had surgery.
你没有权力朝我的住院医生大喊大叫
And you have no right to yell at my resident.
她的床上到处都是脊髓液
There was spinal fluid all over her bed.
病人怎么样了
How is the patient?
刚检查过 她现在情况稳定没有痛感
Just checked on her. She's stable and pain free.
你的住院医生又懒又莽撞
Your resident was sloppy and rushed.
你根本不知道处理硬膜外血肿有多难
You have no idea how difficult epidurals can be.
因为我是护士吗
Because I'm a nurse?
注意你跟我说话的语气
Watch your tone with me.
否则怎么样 你想干什么
Or what? What are you gonna do?
好了 好了 别吵了
Okay, okay, done. Break it up.
都走开 别再吵了
Walk away. We're done.
走吧
Walk away.
走吧
Walk away.
我知道你为什么生他的气
I get why you're mad at the guy,
但如果你想跟他争取贝利
but if you're gonna have a fight about Bailey,
自己找时间去
do it on your own time.
争取贝利吗
Fight about Bailey?
等等 不是吧
Wait. No.
不是吧 贝利 贝利和他在一起
No, B-Bailey-- Bailey's with him?!
我得先走了
I should go.
他们就是约会了一两次还是
Like they went to dinner once or twice or--
-你不会想知道 -谢博德
- You really don't want to know. - Shepherd.
已经到那种晚上八♥九♥点钟
Like don't go into the conference room
在会议室滚床单的程度了
on eight or nine without knocking.
-不是吧 -是你要问的
- Oh, come on. - You asked.
她有没有谈过他
Does she talk about him?
有 她说他的手很温柔
Yeah, she said his hands have a kind of tenderness,
好像有魔力一样
uh, some kind of magic.
你是个混♥蛋♥
You're an ass.
别吵护士大喊大叫 就算男护士也不行
Don't yell at my nurses, even the men.
好啊 告诉我一个爆♥炸♥性的消息就走人是吧
Sure. Just drop a bomb and walk away.
走啊
Walk away!
好了 下一个是什么
Uh, okay, what's next?
在这个上签字
Sign these,
还有这个
and these.
还有这个 这个下午就得交
And this needs to be in by this afternoon.
我现在就看看 谢谢你
Well, I will look at that right now. Thank you.
不客气
Sure.
好吧
All right.
借过
Coming through!
32区12床呼叫医疗急救
Code blue in 32-12.
32区12床呼叫医疗急救
Code blue, 32-12.
艾弗里 看看这个
Hey, Avery, check this out.
我去
Damn.
脊椎第六节完全粉碎
C-6 is totally shattered.
可不是嘛
I know.
我以前也常在这里吃午饭
I used to eat my lunch here, too.
是吗
Yeah.
可借机走出办公室 小憩一会
Helps break up the day and gets you outta the office
重拾亲身参与救治的那份感觉
and let's you feel like you're still in the action.
是呀
Yeah.
需要我做什么吗
Is there something you might need me for?
哦 没有没有
Oh, oh, no, no.
我抄近路去技能实验室 正巧路过
I'm just cutting through on my way to the skills lab.
其实我想问
Actually, um...
这些葡萄你还吃吗
you gonna eat those grapes?
扫描结果如何
How are the scans?
第六节脊椎骨粉碎性骨折
He's got a burst fracture of C-6
所以上下部椎间盘必须移除
so we need to do discectomies above and below.
要我说 或许可以移入腓骨 夹板固定
I thought I'd put in a fibular graft and a plate.
这方案不错
Sounds like a good plan.
我手术涉及两个位置
You think since I'm operating in two places,
这可否算作两例神经外科手术
that this could count as two neurosurgeries?
是想多算几条非儿科手术记录
Because you need to log more non-peds surgeries?
-是啊 -你居然问这种问题
- Yeah. - That's your question?
这位年轻人的脊椎粉碎性骨折
Young man's spine is pulverized.
稍有闪失 他就再也没法走路了
You blink once, he may never walk again.
你居然不和我讨论手术情况
You don't want to talk to me about the surgery?
而是忙着问我 自己能否
You want to ask to see if you can get two gold stars
-多拿一条奖励 -不是 我
- instead of one? - No, I--
给我马上走人 我这里无需你插手了
Just get outta here. You're off my service.
出去
Go.
谢博德把我赶出了神外
Shepherd just kicked me off neuro
就因为我没有一看见脊柱就激动得屁滚尿流
'cause I don't piss myself every time I look at a spine.
那家伙真是混♥蛋♥
The guy is a douche.
之前他的住院医生是他老婆 现在是你
His wife was his resident, and now he's got you.
他也不容易
Tough act to follow.
抱歉 主任
Sorry, Chief.
我不是主任
I'm not the chief.
我们在演练显微外科技术
We're practicing microsurgery techniques.
那不是拿来吃的
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表