这可是百年一遇的寄生虫啊
This is a once-in-a-lifetime parasite.
我很抱歉 现在觉得
I'm sorry if I find it
这比填字游戏和田园沙拉
a little more interesting right now
都更有意思
than the crossword and garden salad.
病人现在在服用杀虫药
The patient is on antiparasitics.
虫子马上就要被杀死了
The worm is going to die.
现在你除了吃午饭
Wh-- there's nothing else you can do right now
没别的事可做啦
other than go to lunch.
这可不是你那什么电影
This is not like one of your movies
什么虫子在大脑里产卵
where--where--where the larvae gestate in the brain,
把宿主腐蚀成空空的躯壳
leaving the poor host a hollowed-out zombie
整个地球上谁被咬一口都会感染
whose bite will now infect the whole populous on the base.
-这是什么电影啊 -什么
- What movie is that? - What?
听起来很赞啊 没看过这电影
No, that sounds good. I haven't seen it.
这是我编的啊
I made it up.
讨厌
Oh, man!
看看 这有个
Okay, let's see now. There's...
天哪
Man.
你做出承诺了
You made a commitment.
准确地说 那是个口头协议
Technically, that was a verbal agreement.
我并没签合同
I never signed a contract.
我还以为你的话跟白纸黑字一样有效
I would like to think that your word is as good as a contract.
一般情况下 是的
N-n-normally, yeah.
但是...这可是霍普金斯
But... this is Hopkins.
我只是认为你应该看看他们给我的待遇
I just think you should know what they're offering me.
是吗 都有什么
Oh, really, like what?
比如 搬家补助
Like, uh, m-moving expenses.
你就住在本地
You live here.
话虽如此
True.
但这代表着霍普金斯
But this is the extra dough
愿意给我更多的福利
that Hopkins was willing to offer.
我是想 你应该相应地提高我的年薪
I'm just asking you to add that on to my new salary.
克莱夫
Karev,
即便我想 也没这个能力
even if I wanted to, I couldn't.
预算早就定好了
That budget is already set.
我们没有多余的闲钱 知道吗
We don't have the dough. Okay?
也许你应该再检查下预算
Maybe you should recheck that budget.
看看在紧急管理基金中
You know, see what you got lying around in your...
是不是还有多余的
incidentals and overhead fund.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我想你其实知道
Oh, I-I think you do.
I don't wanna fall in love
I don't think I'm tough enough
To endure the slings and arrows
But I wanna be with you
So tell me what am I to do
应该把周三的意面加到
Oh, we can add Spaghetti Wednesday
"我绝不会怀念的事情"清单上
to the list of things I'm not gonna miss about this place.
开什么玩笑 这可是全城最划算的
Are you kidding? Best deal in town.
我看阿历克斯都吃了六碗了
I've watched Alex go through six bowls already.
你说中了
True that.
我听说斯坦福的食物尤其新鲜
Hey, I hear Stanford has a farm-to-table chef.
你在手术室里就可以下单
You can text your order right from the O.R.
我会考虑这点的 我还没做决定
Well, I'll factor that in. I still haven't made my decision.
肯定是斯坦福啊 不然你去哪
Well, it's gotta be Stanford. Where else would you go?
不知道 也许会留下来
I don't know. I might stay.
一切都有可能
Everything's on the table.
她也喜欢这里的意面
She likes the spaghetti, too.
杜兰有小龙虾
Tulane's got crawfish.
这也是个卖♥♥点
I mean, that's a selling point.
南加州呢 洛杉矶有什么
U.S.C., I mean, what-- what do they eat in L.A.?
纸醉金迷
Souls.
区号♥212 纽约打来的
2-1-2. It's New York.
西奈山医院
Mount Sinai.
接啊
Answer it.
只有接到电♥话♥了 噩耗才会成真
Bad news is only bad news if you pick up the phone.
-我是艾普丽尔·凯普娜 -克里斯蒂娜
- April Kepner speaking. - Cristina.
真的吗
Oh, really?
好吖
Okay.
好
Okay.
我的天 好好
Oh, my gosh. Okay.
不 不不
No, no, no, no.
谢谢你才对
No, thank you.
他们没收回给我的职位吗
They--they didn't pull my offer?
不是 收回了
Oh, no. They did.
我只是觉得 你遭到拒绝时
I just figured that's what you'd sound like
应该就是这种口气
in the face of rejection.
要不要吃点薯条 小艾
Hey, you want my fries, Apes?
不用你可怜我
Not if they're pity fries.
我尝过 好吃呢
I tasted the sample.
没事 还有西储和西雅图呢
No, you still got Case Western and Seattle, right?
一切都会...没事的
You're gonna be... fine.
斯隆对你要去杜兰怎么看
So what does Sloan think about Tulane?
他既不反对也不支持
He hasn't weighed in one way or the other.
肯定有点不对劲
There's something wrong with him.
我感觉他有烦心事
I think he's disturbed or something.
话说回来 我最近也挺烦的
Then again, I've been pretty disturbed myself these days.
2-1-6.
克利夫兰的
Cleveland.
也许西储要给你提供贷款补助
Maybe Case Western's offering loan assistance.
我是凯普娜
This is Kepner.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
我跟你说 我可是顶尖的医生
Well, you know what? I am an awesome surgeon.
我本可把你们的项目发扬光大
And I would've rocked your stupid little program
不要我是你们的损失 去死吧
so it is your loss. Go to hell!
So tell me what am I to do
As my options, oh, they narrow
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
伯利兹
Belize.
你得做这个手术
You're going to have the surgery.
为啥 这样我就能多享受几个月的
Why, so I can get a few more months
疼痛与折磨吗
of pain and suffering?
这样你才能活下来 再进行放疗
So you can live, and then you'll have radiation,
或让你参加临床试验
or we'll get you in a clinical trial.
你这会儿倒是有意见了
Oh, now you have an opinion, doctor?
之前三天你失踪到哪去了
After you've been M.I.A. for three days?
我有点忙 尼克
I've been a little busy, Nick. I--
听着 我知道你有些不敢面对
Look, I get that this is scary for you.
真的
I really do.
但我也很难接受现实
But it kinda sucks for me, too.
他们说 癌症让我全身伤痕累累
They're telling me I'm riddled with cancer,
而我独自一人
and I'm completely alone.
你妹妹呢 你告诉她了吗
Where's your sister? Did--did you call your sister?
你才是那个应该在我身边的人
You're the one that's supposed to be here.
那个本该陪伴我 与我共度难关的人
You're the one who's supposed to have my back through all this.
而你却不在 躲了起来
And you're nowhere! You're gone!
我在陪着你
I have your back!
那就拿出行动
Then have it!
求你了...
Please...
求你了...接受手术吧
Please... have the surgery.
会成功的
It'll work.
而且我会陪着你
And I'll be here.
我会陪着你
I'll be here.
我保证
I promise.
代指亚利桑那
菲尼克斯啊
Damn, Phoenix.
为了吸引你的注意力 我真是煞费苦心呀
Things a guy has to do to get your attention.
我好爱这个壁炉 石雕工艺好精细
I love the fireplace, the stonework.
你一个月前还说很讨厌这个壁炉呢
You hated it a month ago.
还有这些窗户
And the windows.
这些风景太美了 你简直是天才
These views are amazing. You are a genius.
我会在波士顿再给你盖一间你梦想中的家
I will build you a dream house in Boston.
-那这个房♥子怎么办 -马克会把它买♥♥下来
- What will we do with this one? - Mark will buy it.
我们俩一向有相同的品位
His dreams have always been my dreams.
哈佛会给我提供一千万美元的基金
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表