作为外科医生
As surgeons,
我们训练有素 谦虚好问
we're trained to consult with each other...
虚心听取不同的见解
to get opposing views.
非心原性肺水肿怎么办
Noncardiogenic pulmonary edema.
肺主动脉剥离手术
Aortic pulmonary dissection.
正是 不对
Yes! No.
慢着 不对啊 答案不对
Wait, no. That's not right.
算了 我要说的是
Well, what I'm-- what I'm saying is
我终于弄懂了
I finally understand the complexities
气道阻塞后肺水肿的复杂性
of postobstructive pulmonary edema.
很好啊
Uh-huh.
我们甚至鼓励病人去寻求其他医生的建议
We even encourage patients to seek second opinions.
因为我凌晨四点就起来了
Because I've been up since 4:00 a.m.,
和凯丽一起为答辩奋战呢
studying for the boards with Callie.
从凌晨四点开始哦
Since 4:00 a.m.
昨天至今我都没见过我老公和孩子
I haven't seen my husband or my baby since yesterday.
我甚至觉得这没什么
I don't even care,
凯丽太厉害了
because Callie blew my mind.
她真的太厉害了
She blew my mind.
我头发都要烧起来了
My hair is on fire.
说真的 我的头似乎都要冒火出来了
I mean, literal flames shooting out of my head.
嗯 很好啊 真的
Mm-hmm. Yeah. That's really--
随便了 这样吧 我等会再找你聊
Whatever. You know what? I'm gonna catch up with you later.
她真是太棒了
I mean, she's that good.
我一定能秒杀答辩
I am gonna kill the boards.
我在答辩绝对能完胜
I am gonna make the boards my bitch.
-好 答辩 完胜 懂了 -因为我
- Yeah, boards, bitch, got it. - Because I--
你怎么了
What are we doing?
没事
Nothing.
但为何还要去听取其他的建议
But why seek a second opinion
毕竟你自己已成竹在胸
when you know that you're right?
你今天不对劲啊 为什么你今天怪怪的
You look weird. Why do you look so weird?
我很正常 你刚才
I do not look weird. You were...
在说
talking about...
答辩
uh, the boards.
我在说凯丽是名优秀至极的老师
I was talking about what a good teacher Callie is,
而你根本没在听我说话
and you weren't listening.
-不 我听了 -那我刚刚说什么了
- No, I-I was listening. - What did I say?
因为其实我们心里都清楚
'cause if we're honest with ourselves...
克里斯蒂娜
Cristina?
外科医生更像牛仔小伙
Surgeons are more like cowboys.
你头发快着火了 凯丽太棒了
Your hair is fire, Callie is that good,
你将完胜答辩
the boards are your bitch.
我得先走了
I-I gotta go.
我们其实更愿意单独干活
We're more likely to go it alone.
我一定能完胜答辩
The boards are my bitch.
嗨 快看
Hey. Guess what.
今天我来儿科当班了 可爱的宝宝们呀
I'm on Peds today. Babies. Yay.
这是新生儿重症监护室 不是育儿室
The NICU, not the nursery.
神经必须高度紧张
It can get pretty intense.
得了吧 再紧张也没有
Oh, well, nothing is as intense
研究德里克的那些失败病例紧张
as working on Derek's lost causes.
那简直就像死亡之旅
It's like a death march up there.
我基本上每天都要宣布病人的死亡时间
I mean, I call time of death on a daily basis.
今天是什么情况
What do we got today?
你有没有见过
Well, you ever seen a baby
体重不到一磅的婴儿
that weighs less than a pound?
没有 因为任何体重不及十六盎司的婴儿
Uh, no, because babies that weigh less than 16 ounces...
都活不下来
don't survive.
上帝啊
My God.
他和易拉罐一样大
He's the size of a soda can.
只有十四盎司
14 ounces.
但他在慢慢长大呢
But he's growing.
也有可能只是他身上注射液的重量
That might just be bloating from the fluids.
我们看看就知道
Well, let's take a look.
今天感觉如何 摩根
How you feeling, Morgan?
你不必担心我
I--I'm the least of my worries.
你一定就是克里斯了
You must be Chris.
克利夫兰诊所的心外住院医 对吧
Cardio resident at Cleveland, right?
你跟他们提过我
You talk about me?
你难道没提过我吗
You don't talk about me?
对了 你们还没来得及
Oh, you guys haven't had any time
给宝宝取名字吧
to pick out a name yet, huh?
没呢 我们觉得
No, we, uh...
对 我们也该给孩子取个名了
Yeah, we--we should do that.
你觉得呢
Any thoughts?
我们再等几个月吧 好么
We probably should wait a few weeks, don't you think,
等宝宝能自主呼吸摄食再取名
until he can see and hear and breathe on his own?
今天重14.3盎司
14.3 ounces today.
我说他长大了吧
I told you he was bigger.
先看看他的成长预测
Let's see how that changes his outcome predictor.
成长预测是什么
Outcome predictor?
就是计算微型早产儿
Yeah, it's a formula for micro preemies
成活几率的一个软件
that determines their chances of survival.
-我们医院没用这个 -为什么
- We don't use it here. - Why?
不妙
Nope.
成活几率
Chance of survival--
依旧是微弱的13%
still a whopping 13%.
这就是原因 它让父母亲们担忧成伤
That's why. It freaks parents out.
早上好
Morning.
罗宾斯医生
Dr. Robbins,
今天有14.3盎司了
14.3 today.
很好 至少是按我们预想的发展
Well, at least that's headed in the right direction.
但从我们拿回来的X射线检测看来
On the other hand, uh, we got the X-rays back,
他患上了新生儿坏死性小肠结肠炎
and he's developed NEC.
他的小肠正在溃烂
His bowels are rotting,
如果我们不做手术修复好的话
and unless we get in there and fix it--
可对早产因而进行这场手术的死亡率
The mortality rate of that surgery is over 50%
超过了百分之五十
in a preemie this size.
手术治疗坏死性小肠结肠炎后的病人生存率
Survival rate for treating nec surgically
已经提高很多了
has gotten way better.
伙计们 等等 听着
Guys, hold on. Listen,
你们还有很多决定需要如此地争论
you've got plenty of decisions to debate down the line,
很多很多
too many.
这个决定就不要争了吧
All right? This one's a no-brainer.
如果不做手术 他会死 就这么简单
You don't operate, he's gonna die. Simple as that.
克莱夫医生说的没错
Dr. Karev is right.
看来只有如此了
Well, I guess we have no choice.
我午饭时来看你 好吗
I will see you at lunch, all right?
贝利医生 哑铃型肿瘤已经记录在案了吗
Oh, Dr. Bailey, is the dumbbell tumor still on the books?
记了 可以去查...
Yes, all good to...
梅瑞狄斯今天生病了还是...
Is Meredith out sick today or...
她今天早起去托瑞斯那儿准备答辩了 怎么了
She came in early to study with Torres. Why?
没...没什么
Um, no, no reason.
因为平时都是她...
It's just that she usually...
带送佐拉
drops Zola off.
所以...
So...
楼上见
Um, I'll see you up there.
好
Okay.
说声再...
Say good-bye...
麻烦各位再次翻到图表9C
So if you could take a look again at chart 9-C,
你们可以看到一些潜在影响
you will see the potential effect
会... 抱歉
that, uh, uh... I'm sorry.
不在9C
Uh, it's not 9-C.
在哪呢
Where is it?
不管了
Anyway, um...
正如你们所见
As you can see, uh...
这个方法非常棒
it's--it's really cool.
我得...花点时间找到它
I, uh, just, uh, need a minute to find it.
我有一个干细胞的3D模型
I have 3-D models of stem cells
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表