对 弗兰 再用力
That's it, Fran. One more push.
做婴儿的时候 很单纯
As babies, we were easy.
饿了就哭一嗓子
One cry meant you were hungry...
是个男孩
It's a boy.
他怎么样 还好吗
How is he? Is he okay?
累了再哭一嗓子
Another, you were tired.
他好极了
He's perfect.
长大成人后 我们就变得复杂了
It's only as adults that we become difficult.
起床啦 美女
Hey, wake up, pretty lady.
早上好
Morning.
多么美好的早晨啊
It's gonna be a great morning.
我们给你做了火腿鸡蛋吐司
We made you eggs benedict.
索菲亚呢
Where's Sofia?
睡觉呢 对了 尝尝鸡蛋
Napping. Ooh. Try the eggs.
培根是用墨西哥胡椒腌的
The--the bacon is jalapeno-infused.
明天我们做干红腌小牛排
Tomorrow we're making short ribs infused with Cabernet.
我只想要咖啡
I just want coffee
加多多的奶油
infused with cream.
好吧 试试荷兰酱汁
No, yeah, but just try the hollandaise.
我得洗漱去 有台大手术要...
I-I have to get ready. I have a big surgery--
-别慌 -我得... 啊
- Hold on. - So I--aah.
抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我们开始隐藏自己的感情
We start to hide our feelings,
竖起心墙
put up walls.
研究实验室
直到我们再也无法读懂
It gets to the point where we never really know
别人的想法和感受
how anyone thinks or feels.
干嘛
What?
我的钥匙打不开了
My key's not working.
-是啊 我换锁了 -拜托
- Yes, because I changed the locks. - Oh, come on!
是 这不是我的试验了
Yes, this isn't my trial,
但不意味着 你可以不让我进
but that doesn't mean you can lock me out of
我自己的老鼠实验室
my own mouse lab.
是我的老鼠实验室
My mouse lab.
贝利 别...
Bailey, don't--
不知不觉的 我们成为了伪装大♥师♥
Without meaning to, we become masters of disguise.
小Q也出现高血糖症状了
Q's hyperglycemic, too.
意味着20%接受移植的老鼠
Which means that about 20% of the mice with implants
糖尿病复发
have diabetes again.
真的 我们得和韦伯医生讲
Look, we--we should really tell Dr. Webber.
不 不能告诉他
No, we are not telling him.
也行 但是...
Well, okay, but--
凯普娜 正是会遇到这样的难题
Kepner, it is precisely because of challenges like this
我才亲自挑选 让你参加试验
that I handpicked you for this trial.
你选上我是因为
You handpicked me because
克里斯蒂娜 阿历克斯 杰克森都不愿来
Cristina, Alex, and Jackson all said no.
是因为你能超越自我
And because you go above and beyond.
听着 你解决问题的能力比别人强很多
Look, you solve problems like no one else can.
和我一起说
Say it with me.
我解决问题的能力...
I solve problems...
...比别人强很多
...like no one else can.
很好 干活吧
Exactly. Now let's get to work.
第五年是住院医生实习期最难的一年
Fifth year is the hardest year of your residency.
每台手术都会记入档案
Every surgery you do will go on your record,
不管成功还是失败
the wins and the losses.
几周之后 你们将...
In just a few months, you will...
我错过了什么
What did I miss?
你啥时候去妇产科了
You're O.B. now?
堕落得太狠了吧
Oh, how the mighty have fallen?
她想佐拉了 子♥宫♥疼
She misses Zola. Her uterus hurts.
别烦她 垃圾
Oh, leave her alone, dirtbag.
...会参与更难的手术
...of the more complicated surgeries you've scrubbed in.
你让我丢脸了
You are embarrassing me.
我在接生小孩
I'm getting to deliver babies.
我在创造生命啊
I'm making life, you know?
知道吗 我都无语了
Yeah, you know what? You're making me gag.
是 在妇产科休息几周是可以
Okay, slumming it in O.B. for a few weeks is okay.
这没什么 可是
Whatever. But...
你居然大庭广众穿着接生服
Wearing the vagina squad scrubs in public?
这太...
It's--ugh.
我们都有头有脸啊 梅瑞狄斯
We have standards, Meredith.
为了通过评审
It is extremely important that you rack up
积累更多的手术成功案例 这非常重要
as many good outcomes as possible for your boards.
我正在实施一套制度
I am implementing a system.
如果你们有人手术失败记录超过十次
I will receive an e-mail if any of you exceed
我就会收到投诉邮件
more than ten bad outcomes in your O.R.
十次 这是上限
Ten--any more is unacceptable.
来的很早啊 凯普娜医生
Welcome, Dr. Kepner.
抱歉 刚刚我和贝利在实验室
Sorry. I got stuck in the lab with Bailey.
我不管你在哪
I don't care where you were.
我在想你已经有... 看看啊...
I care that you already have, let's see...
两次失败记录
two bad outcomes in your O.R.
丢人
Loser.
当然啦 这和克莱夫的
Of course that's nothing
五次失败记录比起来 简直不值一提
compared to Karev's impressive five bad outcomes.
我的病人都不中用
I keep getting dud patients.
和董事会说去吧
Tell it to your board examiners.
各位 重点是
The point, people,
尽量不要让手术失败
is to keep your bad outcomes to a minimum,
否则你们明年的奖学金就泡汤了
or you will be hard-pressed to find a fellowship next year.
你和谁发短♥信♥呢
Who are you texting?
你猜
Who do you think?
杨医生
Uh, Dr. Yang,
你确定自己做的不错吗
are you sure that you're getting all this down?
手术失败是非常不好的哟
Bad outcomes are bad,
所以我目前记录为零
which is why I have zero so far,
这个良好的纪录 我准备
a perfect record I plan to continue
在本周的骨科轮转中继续保持
during my ortho rotation this week.
髋关节置换可死不了人
No one dies during a hip replacement.
希望如此
Let's hope.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我一定叮嘱护士
I will make sure that the scrub nurse
把你的巨视切除标本和显微切除标本分开放
separates your macrodissectors from your micros.
我昨天和她说过了 她肯定是忘了
I told her that yesterday, but she must have forgotten,
我知道这听起来像是在找借口
which I know sounds like an excuse,
我也非常抱歉
and I am sorry for that too--
-莱西 -在
- Lexie. - Yes.
给我走开
Leave. Now.
好吧
Okay.
你能让他爽一把 让他高兴点吗
Can you go have sex with him and make him be nicer?
我说过 在你熟悉他的操作习惯之前
I told you, he's going to be hard on you
他会一直挑你麻烦的
until you learn all of his quirks.
这哪是操作习惯
They're not quirks.
完全是鸡蛋里挑骨头的怪癖
They're these scary, nitpicky rules...
快把我逼疯了
just to drive me crazy.
比方说
Like what is the deal
保证手术室有16条毛巾
with him needing 16 towels in the O.R.
算哪门子操作习惯
at all times?
如果我直接告诉你答案
Well, if I give you all the answers,
你永远也学不会
you'll never learn on your own.
你和他一样没人性
You're just as mean as he is.
今天如何啊
Hi. How's your day going?
糟透了 手术室一团乱
Bad. My O.R. is a mess,
我的病例实在是无聊透顶
my caseload is an exercise in boring.
可你不能和我讨论
Which you can't tell me
因为我们不能聊神经科的事
because we can't talk about neuro.
没错
Right.
可我知道我们可以干点别的
I know something else we can do instead.
不要在医院里亲亲啦
No kissing in the hospital.
为什么不
Why not?
咱们又不在同一科室工作了
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表