我们是Facebook好友
We're facebook friends.
你... 你和我妈
You're-- you and my mother?
她是个天才外科医生 女强人
She's a brilliant surgeon and woman.
先驱人物啊
She's a trailblazer.
她有粉丝了
And she's got a stalker.
告诉你们
Hey, you know what?
等她登场吧 你们会懂的
Just meet her. You'll see.
今晚需要我们带什么东西去吗
So do you want us to bring anything tonight?
不用 我都弄好了 谢谢
Nope. I got it covered. Thanks.
今晚怎么了
What's tonight?
派对啊
A dinner party.
庆祝泰迪和亨利乔迁之喜
Teddy and Henry's new place.
你... 没请你
You're, um... you're not invited.
为什么
Why?
你要看孩子
You're the babysitter.
醒醒吧 各位
Wake up, everybody.
我知道 我知道 病例研讨嘛
I know, I know, it's grand rounds,
就是来听某人
where we have to sit and listen to somebody
滔滔不绝讲述他做了什么
Talk about how somebody did something
怎么做的
and here's how they did it,
巴西可没那么多咖啡可以给你提神
and there's not enough coffee in Brazil for this.
巴西是世界上最大的咖啡产地
但今天不同
Well, not today.
今天我们是要做实事的
Today we are going to do.
今天我要改变一个人的一生
Today I'm going to change a life
还有可能创造一个医学历史
and maybe make medical history, too.
我一个人做不了
And I can't do it alone,
谁想和我一起引领未来
so who wants to step into the future with me?
好棒
Whoo!
很好 不错的开端
Okay. That's--that's all right. That's a start.
让我们来看看还有没有别人
Let's see if I can get a few more.
瑞恩 宝贝 请上台吧
Ryan, honey, would you come out here, please?
各位 这是瑞恩
Everybody, this is Ryan.
大家好
Hi.
瑞恩 能不能告诉大家
Ryan, could you show everybody
我们今天来这儿的目的
what we're here to do today?
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
我想邀请几位幸运的住院医生
I'd like to invite a few very lucky residents
来参与全国首例
to scrub in on this country's first...
阴♥茎♥移植术
Penis transplant.
由于患有阴♥茎♥癌
Thanks to a case of penile cancer,
瑞恩在11个月前做了整体切除术
Ryan underwent a full penectomy 11 months ago.
优秀的手术让他几乎痊愈
Good margins left him basically cured
脱离癌症苦海
and cancer free
癌症痊愈了
so that's gone.
今天 我们要给他另一样失去的东西
And today we'll be replacing the other thing Ryan lost.
我们在圣西典医院
A suitable donor's become available
找到了合适的捐赠者
here at Seattle Grace Mercy West.
瑞恩慷慨地同意走出来
And Ryan generously agreed to fly out
为大家提供了教学机会
and make this day a teaching opportunity.
谁想参加这次手术
Who wants in on it?
看看 这还差不多
Hello! That's more like it.
我是马克·斯隆 整形外科的
Uh, Mark Sloan, plastics.
治疗这种病例的
Isn't penile reconstruction
一般方法不是阴♥茎♥再造术吗
the standard approach in cases like these?
为什么要用移植术
Why a-a transplant?
我用另一个问题回答你
Well, I can answer your question with a question.
你喜欢你的阴♥茎♥吗
Do you like your penis?
喜欢
Yes.
功能健全
It does the job.
如果有一天它没有了 你想要回来吗
If one day, it wasn't there, wouldn't you want it back?
还是想要一个功能局限的
Or would you be satisfied with a reconstructed organ
再造器官呢
that has very little function?
当然算不上满意 但这...
Satisfied? No. But that's not the--
瑞恩也不满意
Neither would Ryan here.
没错 这是个全新的领域
Yes, this is new ground.
但这个年轻人未来的路还很长
But here's a young man with his whole life ahead of him,
他希望能成为一个完整的男人
with the will to live it as a whole man,
他勇敢无私
With a bravery and selflessness to
自愿推动医学向前发展
help advance medical science along the way.
让我们为瑞恩鼓掌吧
So let's give Ryan a hand.
来吧
Come on!
让我们给瑞恩一个阴♥茎♥吧
And now let's give Ryan a penis!
很好
Yes!
好样的 加油
Yeah! Go ahead!
我也很高兴认识你 真的
So nice to see you again, too, really.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
真是场激动人心的演讲呀
Gotta make a big show out of everything.
我的乖儿子来了
There's my baby boy.
-妈 -快过来
- Hi, Mom. - Come here.
你看着好瘦啊
You look skinny.
而且还没睡好
You're not sleeping.
我很好 妈
Okay, I'm fine, Mom.
哪个是她啊
Which one is she?
她是黑头发的 对吧
She's a brunette, right?
我们今天不谈这个 好吗
We're not doing this today, okay?
看来我应该问
Oh, maybe the real question is,
莱西是谁
what kind of name is Lexie?
我从没跟你提过她的名字
I never told you her name.
仙人自有妙计
I have my ways.
她在哪呢
Where is she?
她没在这 她出城了
She's not here. She's out of town.
我刚进城 你就把她送出去了
I come into town, and you smuggle her across state lines?
她有这么见不得人吗
Are you ashamed of her?
艾弗里医生 很抱歉打断一下
Dr. Avery, sorry to interrupt.
来的太及时了
Oh, interrupt, please.
整形外科的马克·斯隆 刚刚质疑我的人
Oh, Mark Sloan, plastics. The man who doubts.
听着 我很想帮助约翰逊
Listen, I'm all for standing up for the Johnson,
但这可是器♥官♥移♥植♥手术
but this is a transplant,
会产生排异反应
and transplant patients reject organs.
我觉得这个28岁的小伙子
Now I see a 28-year-old guy
完全可以靠一个再生器官
who could have a pretty good life
生活得非常幸福
with a reconstructed organ
我和这孩子明天就可以做出来
that my boy here and I could make tomorrow.
等等
Excuse me.
你和杰克森共事吗
You're working with Jackson?
我是他的导师 他没跟你提过吗
I'm mentoring him. He didn't mention it?
没有
No, he didn't.
这孩子能干得很 你应该感到自豪
Got a great set of hands, this kid. You should be proud.
你跟我一起进手术室如何
Why don't you scrub in with me?
顺便好好解释给我听
And you can tell me all the reasons why.
去就去
I'll be there.
很好
All right.
你就不能不插手吗
Can't you just stay out of it?
他是你的导师 我就不能了解了解吗
He's your mentor. Why not get to know the man?
至少他没逃出城去
At least he didn't skip town.
算你厉害
All right.
不要 我说了不想跟她争
No, I said I'm not competing.
拜托 等着你的可是
Come on. It's gonna be the
显微手术界的奥林匹克竞赛
microsurgery olympics in there.
你肯定能一举夺冠
You're gonna kill it.
这话没错 但我就得和我妈
Exactly, and then I'm stuck in the O.R.
在手术室待上整整12个小时
with my mom for 12 hours?
-算了吧 -爷们点
- Forget it. - Man up.
这可是千载难逢的机会
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
能给你的档案增色不少
This kind of thing will look good on your boards.
给我进去好好表现 让我也得瑟一下
Now get in there and make me proud.
你们有谁处理过阴♥茎♥组织
Who has worked with the tissue of the penis before?
凯普娜 别给我举手
Kepner, keep your hand down.
闭嘴
Shh.
这个部位血管密集
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表