你和艾弗里经常在一起 是吗
You and Avery spend a lot of time together, don't you?
是的
We do, yes.
但我们只是同窗
Uh, but we're just study buddies.
我是说 我们不是
I mean, we're not, you know...
他是个帅小伙 脸型很好看
He's an attractive guy, nice bone structure,
电眼 诸如此类
hypnotic eyes, etcetera.
我想是的
I guess so?
你有没有注意到最近他有多焦躁
Have you noticed how uptight he's been lately?
如我所说 我们是同窗 所以
Uh, l-like I said, we're study buddies, so...
同窗应该相互帮助
Study buddies should help each other out,
释释压
relieve some of that stress.
或许让伙伴关系更进一步
Maybe extend that buddy relationship.
更进一步吗 我不...
Extend? Um... I-I don't--
你们俩都很有吸引力
You're two attractive people.
关于减缓你们之间的紧张情绪有没有什么想法
Any thoughts on how to alleviate that stress?
我们...我们能多散散步
We could--we could go for more walks?
散步不错
Walks are good.
散步很好
Walks are nice.
我在想 既然你们已经是学习伙伴了
I was thinking, since you're already study buddies,
你们可以把关系更进一步
you could extend that relationship...
成为另一种伙伴
become the other kind of buddies.
你是...
Are you--are--
-我是那意思 -斯隆医生
- I am. - Dr. Sloan--
对所有人都有好处
Everybody wins.
这是性骚扰 你知道的 对吗
Th-this is sexual harassment. You know that, right?
我把它当做是性鼓励
I think of it as sexual encouragement.
考虑一下吧 凯普娜
Think about it, Kepner.
为集体牺牲一下
Take one for the team.
你帮她弄到了研究经费
You got her the grant money.
我知道是你 你得告诉她
Look, I know you did. You have to tell her.
这能帮助你们改善关系
It'll help things between you guys.
-不 不会的 -好吧 那我告诉她
- No, it won't. - All right, then I'll tell her.
不 你别去
No, you won't.
你不能让她这么对你
You can't let her treat you this way.
亨利死的时候
When Henry died,
你只是在做你的本职工作
you were just doing your job.
你不是一个坏人
You're not a bad guy.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
有时你是会发泄一下
Look, sometimes, you just lash out.
可能有点不理性或是对他人不公平
It might not be rational or fair,
但你是不得已那么做的
but you do it 'cause you have to.
如果她需要我这么做
If she needs me for that,
她需要一个出气包
if she needs a punching bag,
一个她能指着鼻子骂的坏人
a bad guy to point the finger at
能让她冷静下来
and help her cope,
那就让我当这个人吧
then let that be me.
好吧 你可以去做卫道士
Fine, you can be a martyr,
但你还得把主任当好
but you still have to be the chief.
今天在手术室发生的事
And what happened in that O.R. today,
决不能再发生
that should never happen again.
我们修复了你的肺和肩膀
We were able to repair your lung and fix your shoulder,
但你仍需要几个月复健
but you're gonna need months of rehab.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
好像被车撞了一样
Like I got hit by a dump truck.
这很正常 这种感觉可能还会持续一段时间
Yeah, it's gonna feel like that for a little while.
但你可以用
But don't be afraid to use, uh,
自控性镇痛泵来注入止痛药
your P.C.A. pump for, uh, pain meds.
安琪来过病房♥吗
So has Angie come by the room?
我没错过她 对吗
I didn't miss her, did I?
安琪不知道你是谁
Angie has no idea who you are.
什么
What?
这...这太搞笑了
That's--that's ridiculous.
她知道我常点哪些东西
She... she knows my order.
我都不用自己说
I don't even have to say it.
那是她的工作
That's her job.
这事故
The accident...
她有些糊涂了
She's confused.
她了解我的
She knows me.
我们之间有些
We have this thing,
暧昧
this flirtation.
她说什么
What did she say?
快告诉我她说了什么
Tell me exactly what she said.
她根本不知道
That she doesn't have any idea
你是谁
who you are.
她就这么说的
That's exactly what she said.
这些都是你虚构的
You've made up this whole thing in your head.
不 你不明白
No. You don't understand.
我明白
I do.
这事有时会发生
It happens.
我的意思是 你看见一件事
I mean, you see one thing
你以为它值得怀疑一下 但其实不用
and you think it means something that it doesn't,
之后很快你会以为那确有其事
and pretty soon, you're acting like it's real.
你不能再这么想了
You have to stop.
你真的不能再...
You have to just...
这么想了
stop.
这可以提升他的
This should improve his cardiovascular
心肺功能 对吗
and pulmonary status, right?
计划是这样的
That's the plan.
我们什么时候能知道它起效果了
When will we know if it's working?
几个小时后
In a couple of hours.
但你得去休息了 有情况我们会及时通知你
But you should go rest. We'll update you.
克里斯已经走了 他就我这一个亲人
Chris left. I'm all he has now.
我哪都不去
I'm not going anywhere.
你最好休息一下
Well, it's better if you go rest.
让父母在这守着很辛苦
It can be hard for parents to watch.
谢谢你的关心 但我也是个医生
I appreciate the concern, but I'm a doctor, too.
开始吧
Let's do this.
天啊
Oh, God.
怎么了
What's up?
你好
Hi.
你呼我
You paged?
我想...
I-I wanted...
想...
to, um...
什么
What?
你干什么呢 克里斯蒂娜
Hey, what are you doing? Cristina--
-你总有15分钟时间吧 -我没时间
- No, you can spare-- spare 15 minutes. - I don't have time.
-我在急诊室正忙呢 -我们很快的啦
- No, I'm working in the E.R. - No, we'll be quick.
-我没有 -很快
- I don't... - So fast.
-时间 -真的很快
- Have time. - So fast.
-克里斯蒂娜 我不行 -超快啦
- Cristina, I don't-- - So, so fast.
该死 说了我没时间
Damn it. Damn it. I don't have time.
欧文
Owen...
-韦伯夫人 -离我远点
- Mrs. Webber-- - Get back.
-阿戴尔 -快放下那东西
- Adele? - Put that down!
出去
Get out!
亲爱的
Sweetheart!
-阿戴尔 -快从我家
- Adele! - Get out of my house
-滚出去 -快阻止她啊
- right now! - Make her stop!
阿戴尔
Adele!
听我说 我在这里
Listen to me. I'm here.
-离我远点 -看着我 亲爱的
- Get away from me! - Look at me, honey.
我要叫警♥察♥了
I'm calling the police!
阿戴尔 是我 你的丈夫 理查德
Adele, it's me, your husband--Richard.
退后
Get back!
是我啦 是理查德
It's me--Richard.
别伤害我
Oh, don't hurt me.
你看 我是你的丈夫 理查德
Look, I'm your husband-- Richard.
拜托你走
Please go.
请走吧
Please leave.
我父母就要回来了
My parents will be here.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表