All right. Her heart's back.
我现在要做心包膜术
I'm gonna deal with the pericardium.
先不处理盆骨问题 她在流血
Forget about the pelvis for now. She's bleeding
在心脏右上方四分之一处包膜
through the packing in the right upper quadrant.
需要重头开始做吗
Should I repack it?
试试普林格手法
Try a pringle maneuver.
再进行移植
Graft, please.
帮我和阿尔特曼医生准备手术服和手套
Get me and Dr. Altman gowned and gloved,
我够不到手术台 需要垫脚
and I need something to stand on.
贝利医生 一切正常
Dr. Bailey, it's under control.
这人手已经够多了
We got a lot of hands in here,
如果再多两名外科医生
and two more surgeons
局面会混乱不堪
are only gonna confuse matters.
请你别插手
I'm gonna ask you to step back, please.
给我3-0号♥聚丙烯纱布 抽吸
Can I get another pledgeted 3-0 prolene? Suction.
室颤 充电至200焦
V-fib. Charging to 200.
离手
Clear.
阿历克斯
Alex?
阿历克斯
Alex?
听得见我说话吗 阿历克斯
Can you hear me? Alex?
你这疯婆子
You crazy bitch.
你差点杀了我
You almost killed me.
我打电♥话♥回家 找遍整个医院
I called home. I scoured the hospital.
甚至还让实习生打电♥话♥
I even had an intern
询问每家医院的急症室
call every E.R. in the city
确保她没被车撞到
to make sure she wasn't run over by a bus.
这里面有蹊跷
There's no simple explanation.
还是让我和尼奇爸爸谈谈吧
Why don't you let me handle talking to Nicky's dad?
-我不介意 -我没事
- I don't mind. - I'm fine.
他情况如何
How is he?
尼奇的脊椎有三处骨折
There were three fractures in Nicky's spine.
我们已经修复了他的创口
We repaired the damage.
目前看来他的神经没有损伤
Looks like, neurologically, he's intact.
现在处于观察期
This is the "Wait and see" part.
我能见他吗
Can I see him?
他现在处于康复阶段
He's in recovery right now.
医院不会让你见他的
They're not gonna let you see him.
真不敢相信这一切
I can't believe that this is happening.
我们只是在街上走着
We were just walking down the street,
讨论为什么人类没有鳃
Talking about why people don't have gills.
我拉着他的小手
I was holding his hand,
而他就这么...
and he just...
滑了下去
slipped away.
你要怎么挺过这一眨眼的惨剧
How do you go through the day when one minute to the next,
你的孩子还因此...
your child could just...
失陪下
Excuse me.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
他有些...
He's...
我们去找尼奇吧
Let's go find Nicky.
你不是说 医院不会让我见他吗
I thought you said, they weren't gonna let me see him.
我们得想想办法
Well, we're gonna figure something out.
你很想见儿子吧
You need to see your son.
别碰我
Don't touch me.
我没碰你
I'm not touching you.
别碰我的轮床
Don't touch my gurney!
好了 找到这条动脉 看到吗
All right, get this artery. See right there?
是的
Yeah.
很好 用止血钳打个结
Good. Now do a tie on the hemostat.
谁会想到
Who'd have thunk it?
艾弗里才是冈瑟
Avery's the Gunther.
刚才发生了什么
What the hell happened?
杨差点杀了克莱夫
Yang almost killed Karev,
艾弗里成了冈瑟
and Avery's the Gunther.
艾弗里
Avery?
别扯了
Get outta here.
简直神了
Hand to god.
艾弗里
Avery.
干得好 小子
Good job, son.
谢谢
Thank you.
需要帮忙 随时效劳
I'm right here if you need anything.
糟糕
Damn it.
我的弟♥子♥赢了
My guy won.
我们一起合作就无敌了
We're gonna be great together.
抱歉
Sorry.
冈瑟行动出了点小状况
A little hiccup in the gunther.
不着急
Take your time.
你也知道 我以前看过你的腹腔手术
You know, I've seen you open an abdomen before
而格蕾医生
whereas Dr. Grey--
我不需要观察者 我需要助手
I don't want an observer. I want an assist.
好的 出什么问题了
Oh, okay. Is something wrong?
不 这是家教学医院
No, this is a teaching hospital.
你也该活到老学到老
And you're not too old to learn.
是的 这是很好的实践经验
Yeah, but it'd be good experience
如果格蕾能见识到...
for Grey to see--
贝利医生 如果我需要住院医师的帮忙
Dr. Bailey, if wanted a resident's help,
我会说的
I'd ask for it.
给你 医生
Here you go, doctor.
谢谢
Thank you.
任您差遣
Whenever you're ready.
稍后给我她的术后反馈
All right, then get back to me with her post-op crit.
密切留意
And make sure you're aggressive
她腿上的敷料
with the dressings on her leg.
我担心会发生感染
I'm still worried about an infection.
好的
Okay.
你知道她这么听他话的原因吧
You know why she just did what he said, right?
因为他是冈瑟
Because he's the Gunther.
手术怎么样
How did it go?
还得给她做最后修复
We'll have to go back for definitive repairs,
但我们止住了出血点
but we stopped the major hemorrhaging,
腿上的伤口清理干净了
got the leg all cleaned out.
很好
Good
今天干得不错 艾弗里
Nice work today, Avery.
谢谢
Thank you.
希望她能挺过来
I just hope she pulls through.
阿历克斯情况如何
How's Alex?
他应该没事
He should be fine.
很显然
Apparently,
他心律不齐 自己却浑然不知
he had an underlying arrhythmia,
所以肾上腺素才
so the epi...
我急于求成 所以出错了
I was moving too fast and I made a mistake.
是吗
You think?
天呐 你好刻薄啊
Boy, you got a mean streak.
我是说 你看起来人不错 但是
I mean, you look like a nice girl, but...
揭开表象后...
scratch the surface...
别找好人麻烦哦
Don't mess with the nice ones.
我想我偷了个孩子
I think I stole a baby.
首先 你这不算偷孩子
Okay, first of all, you didn't steal the baby.
因为她是你孩子
She's your baby.
你只是
What you did is,
把她带到一个很奇怪的地方
you took her for a nap...
午睡而已
in a very odd location,
还有你没接听手♥机♥罢了
and you failed to answer your phone.
要知道 很多人都觉得现代科技
But, you know, many people find all the technology
窥探个人隐私
in our lives to be intrusive.
所以你不是第一个不接电♥话♥
So you're not the first person who didn't answer her phone
或不回呼机的人
or her pager.
好吧 我们现在要做的是
Well, and, you know, all we have to do is--
找个理由解释你为何失踪一小时
is find a reason why you were awol for an hour.
是四
Four...
小时
hours.
简妮会带走孩子的 所以
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表