她为什么不自己做
Why can't she do it herself?
她现在在抢救个在急诊室大出血的女人
Well, she's working on a woman who almost bled out in the E.R.
她做不了
So, uh, she can't do it.
那戈德曼呢
Well, how about Goldman?
她想给你个机会单独做大手术
She's giving you a chance to fly solo on a major procedure.
没错 但我们才做了个类似的
I know, but we just did a similar one.
基本上是我一个人动手
I basically handled the whole thing myself
她在一旁无聊的像在为早午餐
while she planned the menu for what sounded like
想菜单
a really boring brunch.
我明天要做第一个置换术了
And I'm supposed to do my first bentall procedure tomorrow.
是我愿望清单里的一个
It's from my bucket list.
我在练习手术步骤 你想看吗
I'm practicing the steps. You want to see?
把缝合针线丢一边 准备手术 懂了吗
Okay, drop the damn suture and go scrub. All right?
行 放松点
Okay. Relax.
这个手术最好快点结束 我还想明天轻装上阵呢
This better be fast. I want to be fresh tomorrow.
克里斯蒂娜 这事很紧急
Cristina, this is emergent.
行 我就去
Yeah, I'm going.
我只是说 很高兴她喜欢我
I'm just saying, I'm glad she likes me,
但如果每次
but if she's gonna call me every time
她碰到不想做的手术就交给我
she has a procedure she doesn't feel like doing...
我毕竟不是她女仆
I mean, I'm not her valet.
也许还有机会
Maybe it's not the end.
你明早打电♥话♥给律师
You'll call the lawyers in the morning.
你们可能还有别的办法
And maybe there's something else you guys can do.
梅瑞狄斯之前不想要孩子
Meredith didn't want kids.
我逼过她 她后来接受了
I pushed her. She opened herself up.
现在我感觉
Now I feel like I...
都是我害的她
I did this to her.
她也想要
She wanted it, too,
不然这些都不会发生了
or it wouldn't have happened.
她会怪我
She'll blame me...
就像我一直在怪她
like I've been blaming her.
我们已经失去了佐拉 如果我现在失去梅瑞狄斯
We lost Zola, and now if I lose Meredith...
她会回来的
She always comes back.
她可能会离开一段时间 但
She might need a minute to back away, but...
她会回来
she comes back.
在裂口上试试这补片
Try this patch on the tear.
剪成合适的大小
We're gonna have to cut it to size.
等等
Ah, hang on.
不好意思 我的手套被什么东西卡住了
Sorry. I... my glove is stuck on something.
我把手拿出来
I'm taking my hand out.
怎么了
What happened?
我手套上有个洞
There's a hole in my glove.
开玩笑吧
You're kidding.
麻烦给凯普娜医生一个新手套
Can we get Dr. Kepner a new glove, please?
没划破皮肤吧
Did it break the skin?
没有 应该没事
No. I think I'm fine.
-给 -谢谢
- Here you go. - Thanks.
天啊
My God.
这到底是什么玩意儿
What the hell is that?
杨医生
Dr. Yang.
我们刚开始做支气管镜检查
We just started the bronchoscopy.
期待看你的表现
Looking forward to seeing your work.
希望能学到一两招
Hopefully I'll learn a thing or two.
过奖了
It's an honor, sir.
35岁男性
Uh, 35-year-old male,
支气管内良性肿瘤
endobronchial carcinoid tumor,
有咳血症状
presented with active hemoptysis.
已注射两公升乳酸钠林格注射液
He's been given two liters L.R.
和一单位袋装红细胞
and a unit of packed cells.
行
Okay.
用二氧化碳激光刀切除
So we'll resect with the CO2 laser.
准备好了吗
Is it ready to go?
对
Yes.
我应该给自己计下时
You know, I think I'm gonna time myself.
上次我做这个手术花了大概
Last time I did this, it took me like
两个半小时
two and a half hours, skin to skin.
太长了
That's too long.
我一看到激光刀这些
I think I get hypnotized, um,
感觉就像被催了眠
when I watch that laser or something.
我们应该把时间控制在 两小时
We should be able to get it down to, like, two hours.
为杨医生将个计时器
Let's start the timer for Dr. Yang.
好的 麻烦把激光刀给我
Okay, laser, please.
是他们吗
Is that them?
等等 我和你们一起
Wait. I'm coming with you.
戴娜
Dana?
她怎么出来了
Why is she out here?
她说如果我不推她出来 她就自己走
She said if I didn't take her, she'd walk.
我害怕她真的这样
I was afraid she'd try it.
求求你让我一起去
Please let me come with her.
戴娜 你刚动了手术
Dana... you just had surgery,
而且失了很多血
and you've lost a lot of blood.
我没事 求你了
I'll be fine. Please.
你得照顾好自己
I need you to take care of yourself.
这些人 非常优秀
These guys, they're the best.
她会得到很好的治疗
She is in great hands.
求你了
Please.
她是我孩子
She's my baby.
我们应该在一起
We're supposed to be together.
我不能离开她 她那么小
I can't leave her. She's so little.
求求你
Please.
我得跟她在一起
I have to be with her.
让我跟她一起去吧
Please let me go with her.
我是格蕾医生 那是克莱夫医生
I'm Dr. Grey. And that's Dr. Karev.
我们一定会让最好的儿科医生
And we're gonna take your daughter
为你的女儿做手术
to the best baby surgeon there is.
她还没名字
She doesn't even have a name yet.
到时候你来西雅图 把她抱在怀里时
Well, you're gonna give her one when you come to Seattle
再给她取一个名字
and hold her in your arms.
在那之前 我会好好照顾她的
And until that time, I'm gonna take care of her.
你听到了吗
You hear me?
有我呢
I have her.
好吗
Okay?
发生什么了
What happened?
把托盘给她看
Show her the tray.
这个螺钉是我刚刚
That's the screw
从你的病人体内取出来的
that I just pulled out of your patient.
她的心脏每跳一次 螺钉就戳一次心脏
It was stabbing her heart, slicing into cardiac muscle
慢慢划破心肌
everytime the heart tried to beat.
现在的心脏就跟汉堡肉似的
This thing looks like hamburger meat right about now.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你想说说这是这么弄的吗
You want to tell me how this happened?
为什么不再试试办收养呢
You know, why not try adoption again?
社工才刚把我们的孩子带走
Social services just took our kid away.
你以为过了一周他们就全忘了
What do you think, if we wait a week, they'll forget
然后让我们试着收养另一个吗
and give us another try with a new kid?
好吧 那就找人代♥孕♥
All right. So get a surrogate.
阿历克斯
Alex.
为什么不行
Why not?
因为我不想要人代♥孕♥
Because I don't want a surrogate.
懂了吗 别管这事了
Okay? Just drop it.
不行 你不能就这样放弃了
No. You just don't give up like that.
谢谢你这么关心
It's nice that you care,
但是这真的不关你的事
but it really isn't any of your business.
当然有关 是我的错
It is. It's my fault.
我无法承受要为你们失去孩子而负责
I can't handle being responsible for you not having kids.
这责任太沉重了
It's too much.
我 那不是你的错
I--it's not your fault.
就是我的错
Yeah, it is.
不 是我的错
No, it's my fault.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表