我给了你任务 基顿医生
I gave you a job to do, Dr. Keaton.
但是
But surely--
你到底想不想参加今晚的晚宴
Do you want to go to the benefit tonight or not?
当然想 前辈
Yes, ma'am. Of course.
很好 既然跟丢了 那就再继续找
Good. You lost him. You go find him.
晚宴 嗯 听起来很有意思
Benefit? Hmm. Sounds like fun.
有意思 可没劲了
Fun? It's exhausting.
很久很久以前 我还叫凯瑟琳·福克斯
Once upon a time, I was Catherine Fox.
自从我嫁到艾弗里家从了夫姓之后
Ever since I've become an Avery,
每一次参加筹资宴会 置身于各种
every fund-raiser, gala-charity brouhaha
慈善晚会的喧嚣时
that comes along,
我都得费劲地穿上连裤♥袜♥
I gotta squeeze into some pantyhose,
拉上时髦长裙的拉链去出席
get zipped into a couture gown and represent,
每一次当你走进手术室时
and every time you go into an O.R.,
他们又希望你做一些
they expect you to do
能拿哈珀·艾弗里奖的前沿工作
Harper Avery Award-winning work,
即使我这辈子都拿不了哈珀·艾弗里奖
even though I can never win a Harper Avery.
这个名字背后的压力太大了
The name comes with way too much pressure.
甚至能让你精神崩溃
You can crumble under it,
活力尽失
burn out.
杰克森他爸就是这样
Happened to Jackson's father.
我不想杰克森也这样
I do not want it to happen to Jackson.
你真是费心了
Yeah, it's a--it's a lot to hold up.
有时候你会想时光倒流吗
Don't you wish you could just go back sometimes?
我真想重新做一回凯瑟琳·福克斯
I would love to just be Catherine Fox all over again.
以前的生活太欢乐了
I was so much more fun back then.
你现在也不赖啊
Oh, you're still fun now.
现在有吗
I am, huh?
很高兴你注意到了
Glad you noticed.
你也是受了餐厅的惊吓吗
You try the cafeteria, too?
什锦饭
Jambalaya?
太难吃了 简直没试的必要
Disgusting. Why do they even try?
艾普丽尔有酸奶
April's got, uh, yogurt.
还有些剩货
And leftover something.
莱西今天给一个女人切了肿瘤
So Lexie removed a tumor from a woman today,
德里克生怕我们把它弄成了植物人
and now Derek's all worried that we gorked her.
结果呢
Mm. Did you?
没有
No.
我整个上午都和
Well, I've spent the entire morning
欧文的臭护士在一起
with Owen's stupid nurse.
欧文的护士吗
Owen's nurse.
那个重症监护室的护士
The stupid I.C.U. nurse.
你刚不是这么说的
Well, that's not what you said.
这东西真不错
Oh, and you know what? This is really good.
凯普娜厨艺还行
Kepner can cook.
今天是讨厌的什锦饭
Freakin' jambalaya day.
就像一满碗沙门氏菌
It's like a hearty bowl of salmonella.
你和那个早产婴儿的实习医生
Hey, how long have you been screwing the intern
-厮混多久了 -什么
- with the preemie? - What?
-摩根吗 -我才没有
- Morgan? - I am not.
今早你俩都在休息室
Uh, well, you both were in the on-call room this morning...
那时天还没亮呢
before dawn.
对 学习呢
Yeah, studying.
-你在喂她吃东西 -阿历克斯
- You're feeding her. - Alex.
不行 坏小子
No. Bad dog.
闭嘴 她是我的实习医生
Shut up. I mean, she's... my intern.
而且是个病人
And she's a patient.
这又会是一个丽贝卡的故事
This is gonna turn out like Rebecca.
对哦 那个毁容了的
Oh, yeah. Smashed-up face?
这样可不好
Oh, that... that was bad.
她会爱上你
Yeah, she's gonna fall for you,
爱得发疯
and then she's gonna go crazy
然后在我沙发上小便
and then she's gonna pee on my couch.
太恶心了
Oh, gross.
闭嘴吧 你俩
Go to hell, the both of you.
让她离我沙发远点 拜托了哦
Okay, just keep her off my couch, please.
和欧文好点了吗
Are things with Owen any better?
这是我的火鸡焙盘炖菜吗
Is that my turkey casserole?
对
Oh, yeah.
你怎么能让洋葱这么脆
How do you keep the crunchy onion things so crunchy?
留着最后放
I put them in last.
拜托 这可是我一整天的精神支柱
Come on. I looked forward to this all day.
太美味了
Delicious.
能别加我妈Facebook好友吗
Stop Facebooking my mom, all right?
我没有啊
Uh, I'm not.
是吗 那她怎么知道我和莱西分手了
Really? Then how does she know I broke up with Lexie, hmm?
那她干嘛总撮合我
Why is she here trying to hook me up
和一个初级泌尿医生
with some junior urologist?
嘿
Hey.
这都是我的 有电解质
Hey, those are mine. They have electrolytes.
我带她在医院逛了大半圈
I showed her around half the damn hospital
才知道我被相亲了
before I realized I was on a blind date.
你让我解除好友关系 我照做了啊
You told me to unfriend her. I did.
你好 我想找艾弗里医生
Hi. I'm looking for Dr. Avery.
他正好在这
Oh, yes. He's right there.
你在这
Oh. There you are.
对啊
Yeah.
我们继续吗
Shall we continue?
好啊
Let's do that.
太好了
That's great.
克里斯蒂娜
Cristina?
别提这个了
Drop it.
我们得聊聊
We were talking.
不 你想聊 我不想
No, you were talking. I said drop it.
我很好
I'm fine.
一切都很好 真的
Everything is fine, really.
我们可以去餐厅
I thought we could check out your cafeteria,
吃点东西 聊会天
Get a bite to eat, talk.
是这样的 基顿医生
Listen, Dr. Keaton.
玛拉
Mara.
你人很不错
Yeah, you're very nice, okay?
但我并没有兴趣
But I am not really interested.
我听不太懂你意思
I'm not sure what you mean.
也许我妈觉得
Obviously my mom thought there might be
我俩条件相当或怎样
some kind of connection or something here.
但我很抱歉
But I'm sorry.
我并不是想
I'm just not looking for...
-找炮♥友♥ -或别的什么
- A hookup? - Or whatever.
我知道了
I see.
你觉得我是送上门来的
You think I'm being served to you
-情妇 -不 不是
- like a concubine? - No, I didn't...
我不是为了你 艾弗里医生
I'm not here to service you, Dr. Avery.
我是为了得到你母亲的评分
I'm here to serve your mother for a grade.
她给我个任务 让我尽力挖你的消息
And she has tasked me with digging up as much as I can
关于评审答辩 实习 爱情生活
about your boards, your standing, your love life.
还有你什么时候才会不在整形科胡闹
And when you're gonna stop screwing around in plastics.
你不是相亲对象 你是个间谍
You're not a setup. You're a spy.
这个任务比从便盆擦呕吐物好不了多少
I rank this task slightly above wiping vomit from bedpans.
你母亲要求很高
But your mother is a very demanding woman,
如果你了解她
and if you know anything about her,
你知道我不能空手而归
you know I can't go back empty-handed.
如果你真觉得抱歉
So if you're really sorry
而且不想当自大狂的话
and not just a presumptuous pig,
你就该帮我这个忙
you would do a girl a solid, and you will tell me
随便说点什么 让我应付你妈
whatever it is you want me to tell her.
你可以在餐厅说
And you can do it in the cafeteria,
因为我已经饿得不行了
because I'm bloody starving!
算了吧 今天吃什锦饭
Not a chance. It's jambalaya day.
跟我来
Come with me.
莱西在哪
Where is Lexie?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表