And I'm really not happy that you feel bad about it,
因为你是我最好的朋友
'cause you're my best friend.
但你知道不
But you know what?
托瑞斯说得对
Torres is right.
问题明天依旧还在
My problems will still be my problems tomorrow
如影子般 跟我一辈子
and the day after that and the day after that.
而几周后
And in a few weeks,
我最好的朋友将去杜兰
my best friend will be at Tulane,
我可能再也见不到他 所以...
and I may never see him again, so...
就这一晚 我要把烦恼都忘了
for one night, I'm just gonna forget all about that.
而我也得试试
And I'm gonna try.
试着让自己高兴起来
I'm gonna try to be happy.
今晚我一定要纵情欢乐
I'm happy tonight.
我一定要纵情欢乐 杰克森
I am gonna be happy, Jackson,
因为今晚是享乐之夜
'cause this is a happy time,
我们一定要大肆庆祝一下 好吗
and we should be celebrating, okay?
所以拜托你别板着个苦瓜脸
So can you please just wipe that freakin' frown off your face
跟我去寻欢作乐
and be happy with me?
你看上去真的很美
You look really nice.
你也很帅
So do you.
我是罗宾斯医生
This is Dr. Robbins.
请留下您的名字和号♥码 我会尽快答复您
Leave me your name and number, and I'll get right back to you.
谢谢
Thanks.
嗨 我是阿历克斯
Hey, um, it's Alex.
那个
Listen, um...
霍普金斯之所以会雇我
Look, the only reason Hopkins wants me
是因为你让我变得如此优秀
is because you made me something.
你确实造就了我 我至今不知道原因
All right, you made me, and I still don't know why.
有一次你说我有一些天赋
You said one time that you saw something in me,
而我当时却觉得你在胡说八道 但
and I mean, most of me thinks you're nuts, but...
我必须去霍普金斯 因为我得看看
I gotta go to Hopkins 'cause I gotta see
你不在我身边的时候 不能帮我的时候
if I'm something when you're not there,
我是不是还能成功
holding my hand, you know?
我想我欠你一声谢谢
I guess I'm saying thanks or whatever.
我神志都不清了
I-I don't know.
如果你要骂我白眼狼
If you want to be pissed about it,
我随你骂
then be pissed about it.
再见
Bye.
他们无法定位我们
Hey, they don't know where we are.
他们无法定位我们
They don't know where we are.
因为发射器在飞机失事的时候
It's because the transmitter's probably been damaged
可能已经坏了
in the crash.
一旦发射器坏了
If the transmitter's damaged...
我们就会困在这几天
We could be here for days.
对
Yeah.
佐拉
Zola.
欧文肯定发现我们失踪了
Owen has got to have figured out we're missing.
他一定派人过来救援了
I know he sent someone.
马克
Mark?
我该早点说的
I shoulda said it earlier...
我爱她 我早该说了
That I loved her. I shoulda said it earlier.
她
She...
她早就知道了
She knew.
我觉得她早就知道了
I think she knew.
她不知道
She didn't know.
她不知道啊
She didn't know.
马克
Mark...
马克 坚持住
Mark, hold on.
我需要你 我要你坚持住
Okay, I need you-- I need you to hold on.
你不会有事的
You'll be okay.
你不需要我
You don't need me.
你好好照顾我们的孩子
You take care of our girls.
不要 你别说话了
No. Shut up.
闭嘴 听到了么 闭嘴
Shut up. Do you hear me? Shut up.
莱西在等我
Lexie's waiting for me.
我不会有事
I'll be okay.
不 马克·斯隆
No! Mark Sloan,
别走 不要
No! Hey! No.
不要放弃 索菲亚在等你
No. Sofia's waiting for you,
凯丽也在等你
and Callie is waiting for you,
我也在等你呢
and I am waiting for you.
我们一起回家 好吗
We're gonna go home together, okay?
好的
Okay.
很好
Okay.
很好
Okay.
好了 谢谢你
Okay. Thank you. Mm-hmm.
你找我
Hey. You were looking for me?
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
不
No.
不需要
We don't.
我很乐意留下来
I am happy to stay.
会很有趣的 就像以前那样
It'll be fun. It'll be like old times.
-就像我们在伊♥拉♥克♥的时候 -你被解雇了
- Like you and me back in Iraq. - You're fired.
这招不错
That's good.
立即生效
Effective immediately.
-亨特 -我本希望事情不必到这步
- Hunt-- - I wish it were different,
但事与愿违
but this is just the way things are shaking out.
我知道你还有其他的选择机会
Now I know you have other opportunities,
所以如果你需要打几个电♥话♥ 那么...
so if you need to make those phone calls, then--
欧文 等等 等等 你不可以这么做
Owen, stop it. Stop it. You can't just do this.
你不能 不可以
You can't-- you can't just--
我可以 而且我做了
I can and I did.
你不能就这么...
You can't just--
我已经给董事会发了邮件了
I already e-mailed the board.
你无权决定我什么时候该走 什么时候该留
You can't just tell me when to go and when to stay!
我不想在这见到你
I don't want you here anymore!
你应该预料到的
You shoulda seen this coming.
这几个月来 你总是扰乱手术室的秩序
For months, for months, you have been disruptive in the O.R.,
在同僚和实习生面前
You have been hostile and insubordinate...
我的天
Oh, my god.
公然违抗我的命令 敌对情绪严重
to me in front of staff and in front of students.
这是我无法容忍♥的
I can't have that.
因为我是主任
I am the chief of surgery.
欧文 我--我--
Owen, I-I was--I was-- I was...
-我们之间的问题已经解决了 -没错
- We're past all of that. - We are,
因为你被解雇了
because you're fired.
没得商量 你收拾收拾吧
It's a done deal. Pack your stuff.
你个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch.
大混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch!
该死
Damn it.
Wake up to the sound of your fleeting heart
Wake up to the sound of your fleeting heart
别让自己失去她
You don't lose her.
要争取 把她争取回来 听到没
You fight. You fight for her. You hear me?
你走吧
You go.
好好干
And you be great.
She went out to the hay in the morning grace
She went out and got lost in a tall hedge maze
以后不许不经商量
You don't get to make decisions on your own
就擅自做决定
without a heads-up anymore.
你不可以说:"或许
You don't say, "Uh, oh, maybe
我去申请做个实习生
I'll apply to be an intern,
看结果怎么样
we'll see how it goes.
有结果了 我再和米兰达提
I'll bring it up with Miranda if anything comes of it,
但现在 暂时保密
but for now, it's my little secret
暂时作为我的秘密"
between me and me."
这已不再是你一个人的生活
That's not your life anymore.
你和其他人共享生活时
When you are sharing your life with a person,
你们要一起交谈 一起思考
you talk to them, you think with them,
一起做决定
you make decisions with them,
要诚实地面对彼此
you are loyal to them.
你不再是孑然一身
You are not a free agent anymore.
明白吗
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表