佐拉 看 那是爸爸哦
Oh, Zola, look. There's your daddy.
他正要修复一个脊髓脊膜突出哦
He's about to repair a myelomeningocele.
你会说脊髓脊膜突出吗
Can you say myelomeningocele?
-真♥他♥妈♥混♥蛋♥ -注意用词
- What an ass. - Hey, language.
少♥儿♥不♥宜♥
Baby here.
家有痴妻 就佯装温柔翩翩
He pretends he's all gentle and sad
心慈仁厚 表面上将从医多年
with the Alzie wife at home, dispensing Zen wisdom
所悟禅宗智慧传授众生
from his half century of being a surgeon.
然而呢
Well, guess what.
下面那所谓的大♥师♥啊
Yoda down there--
才是最凶恶的
biggest shark of 'em all.
此人卑鄙 请勿靠近
The guy is dangerous and mean.
我觉得泰迪才卑鄙呢
I think what Teddy's doing is mean.
没事的
It's fine.
才不 很糟糕 糟得一塌糊涂
No, it's horrible. It's--it's horrible and--
你知道还有什么很糟糕吗
You know what else is horrible?
丈夫一命呜呼
Having a dead husband.
你知道吗 你知道什么啊
No, you know what? You don't know, okay?
才不是这样
It's not right.
泰迪的手术室 就像
Teddy's O.R., it's like...
就像太平间似的
it's like a morgue.
反正她老公死在杨的手术台上了
Well, Altman's husband died on Yang's table.
总是要还的
Payback's a bitch.
少说两句会死吗 没事的
Oh, will you just shut up? It's fine.
我能处理好
I can handle it.
都连续两周了
Well, it has been two weeks of this.
你都快抓狂了吧
It must be getting to you.
前几天日子才不好过呢
No more than it did yesterday or the day before that
渐渐地也就习惯了
or the day before that.
没事的 我能处理好
It's fine. I'm... I can handle it.
该死 脊髓皮样囊肿
Damn it. Spinal dermoid cyst.
都缠在脊髓根上了
It's all tangled up in the spinal roots.
是的 那儿太多疤痕了
Yeah, there's a lot of scarring in there.
找不到干净的进路
I don't see a clean approach.
不 你得先把它取出来
Well, no, well, you have to take it out
不然囊肿会转为恶性
because the cyst could become malignant.
我们清楚得很 谢谢
Yes, we're aware. Thank you.
或许我可以从这个角度下手 像这样
Maybe if I can come in from an angle... like this,
风险是囊肿里的液体可能会喷出来
but then we risk the contents spilling out--
这样可能会造成脑脊膜炎
which could cause a chemical meningitis.
罗宾斯医生 我们能处理好的
Dr. Robbins, we've got this.
将脊髓根拉长怎么样
Okay, what if we stretch the nerve root here?
这样可能会使布兰迪瘫痪的
Well, that might paralyze Brandi.
是的 布兰迪可能会瘫痪
Yes, Brandi might end up paralyzed.
没人比我们更清楚
Yeah, no one understands that better than we do,
这也是我们来做决定的原因 明白吗
which is why we will be making this decision, okay?
我们 不是你
Us. Not you.
我们 有意见吗
Us. You all right with that?
那你们得
Just make sure--you.
我
I...
好 我没意见
Yes, I'm okay with that.
接下来谁也不许说话
No more talking from anyone in this O.R.
从现在开始 我们需要绝对的安静
We need complete silence from now on.
刚刚在楼下的商店
I was in the shop downstairs,
我想了想
and I figured, you know,
现在她们要分开了
now there's gonna be two of 'em,
她们得有自己的衣服
they're gonna need their own clothes.
我觉得先让布兰迪做个小朋克
So I figured Brandi could be the punk first
然后俩人再对调
and then we could make 'em switch
看看她们穿什么更合适
and see which one wears 'em better.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
他们就要把孩子们分开了
Uh, they're, uh, about to separate the girls,
多...
which is so...
酷啊
cool.
这
It...
好了 我们准备好下最后那刀了
Okay, we're ready for the final cut.
搞定 分离完毕
All right. Separation complete.
不 等等
No, no, no, no, no.
还没完 没完
Not yet, not yet.
我们还要检查下她们的运动功能
We still need to check on the motor function.
来...
Let's do...
先给安迪2毫安电流刺♥激♥
2 milliamps of stimulation on Andi first, please.
很好
All right.
好了 现在在布兰迪身上试试
All right. Let's try Brandi now.
2毫安电流刺♥激♥
2 milliamps of stimulation.
请升到3毫安
Let's go up to 3 milliamps, please.
加油啊 布兰迪 为我们动一下
Come on, Brandi. Just give us some kind of movement.
一下就行
Anything.
好吧 升到4毫安电流刺♥激♥
All right. Let's go to 4 milliamps of stimulation.
终于有反应了
Hey, there you go.
好了 很好
All right. Good.
大家都很棒 一步步来
Great work, everyone. One step at a time,
看号♥码 按我们排练的来
by the numbers, like we practiced.
我们行动
Let's move.
好 数到三 一 二 三
Okay, count of three. One, two three.
轻点 轻点
Gently, gently.
做得好
Nicely done.
万里长征才踏出第一步呢
We've still got a hell of a long way to go.
我会来你们两边跟进的
I'll be checking in on you both.
你这边怎么样了 斯隆
How's it going in here, Sloan?
皮瓣血供丰富 毛细血管再灌注情况良好
The flap is well-vascularized, has good cap refill,
完全覆盖了伤口
and is covering the defect perfectly.
我搞掂了
I nailed it.
艾弗里搞定自己的没
Did Avery nail his?
怎么了 艾弗里
What's going on, Avery?
你现在本该使皮瓣血供正常的
You should've finished your flap by now.
可我都没开始
Yet I haven't even started.
你们准备好了以后打给我
Why don't you give me a call when you're ready?
她的肾完全坏死了
Her kidney's completely necrotic.
室性心动过速
V-tach.
好吧 静推30毫克钙离子
Okay, push 30 milligrams of calcium.
她已出现肾衰竭征兆
She's already showing signs of renal failure.
她的肾之前还好好的
Her kidney was fine earlier.
可能我们在检查血供功能的时候
Maybe something caused an arterial spasm
有什么引起动脉痉挛了
while we were checking the function of the blood supply.
我不知道 可现在我觉得它无法挽回了
I don't know, but at this point, I don't think it's salvageable.
她进这个手术室以后还没排尿呢
She hasn't had any urine output since she's been in this O.R.
怎么会出这种事
How did it happen?
有些时候会出现并发症
Sometimes complications can arise.
我本来不打算做这个手术
I didn't even want this.
是你们
I mean, you people,
你们这些医生说服我们做的
you doctors talked us into this.
你们保证能做好这个手术
You promised us that you could do this.
你说的是什么意思 格蕾医生
So what are you saying, Dr. Grey?
她是说
She's saying
我们健康无比的女儿
that our perfectly healthy daughter
本来一出生共享三个肾
started the day sharing three kidneys
现在她只有一个没用的肾了...
and now she only has one which isn't even working...
这基本上意味着 她没有肾了
which basically means, she has none.
她就这个意思
That's what she's telling you.
他们能修复这个肾吗
Can they fix it?
她 布兰迪会没事吧
Is she--is Brandi gonna be okay?
我们还不知道
We don't know yet.
只能静观其变
We're just gonna have to wait and see.
17岁男性 胸部有多处枪伤
17-year-old male with multiple G.S.W. to the chest.
我们直接从急诊室把他带过来了
We're bringing him straight from the E.R.
所以时间很紧张 各位
so we don't have a lot of time, people.
把他安顿在手术台上
Let's get him on the table.
杨医生 你这次要上台吗
Dr. Yang, are you scrubbing in this time?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表