Once the system is set in motion,
就会有一些程序必须要走
there's a certain protocol that has to be followed.
如果评估机构认为
Once the agency believes
梅瑞狄斯确实存在问题
that there are questions about Meredith--
简妮 梅瑞狄斯是
Janet, Meredith is the best mother
一个最好的母亲
a child could have.
她爱佐拉 她也爱我
She loves Zola. She loves me.
如果说她还有什么缺陷的话 这...
And if there is a flaw with her, it's...
她太关心别人 愿意为别人做任何事
She loves people so much that she'll do anything for them.
德里克 好了
Derek, please.
我知道了
I hear you.
但是不管我怎么说
But no matter what I say,
社工机构还是要重新评估你们的状况
social services still has to reevaluate the placement.
而在这段期间
And while that happens,
佐拉就不能待在你们家了
Zola can't be in your home.
给你们点时间道别吧
I'll give you a minute to say good-bye.
我们 我们应该让她继续睡
We should-- we should let her sleep.
她是我们的 没人会带走她
She's ours. Nobody's taking her away.
而且...
And...
半小时内她必须醒来
she'll wake up in half an hour,
然后我们才好...
and then we'll...
带她回家吃晚饭
take her home for dinner.
我们还是叫醒她吧
Nah. We should wake her up.
你好呀 小宝宝
Hi, little baby.
爸爸来了
Daddy's here.
爸爸来了
Daddy's here...
你好 小美女
Hi, sweet girl.
小家伙
Little goose.
You were a hard-faced kid
That was new on the block
An unknown life force
阿戴尔 亲爱的
Adele. Honey.
是的 我在回家的路上
Yeah, I'm on my way home.
不 我没有加班
No, I'm not working late.
我说过 我会和你一起吃晚饭
I told you, I'm having dinner with you.
是的
Yeah, well...
这次我是说真的
This time I mean it.
我会给你注射麻药麻醉子♥宫♥颈
I'm gonna give you an injection to numb the cervix.
如果使用安定静滴的话
If you'd like some I.V. Diazepam,
不会让你睡过去 但会让你很放松
it won't knock you out, but it'll calm you down.
好吧
Okay.
我最后再问你一次
I want to ask you one more time...
你真的决定要这么做吗
are you absolutely sure this is what you want to do?
On your way to school
You were a paperback girl
那我们开始吧
Then let's get started.
对不起
Sorry.
我们该走了
It's... time to go.
德里克
Derek.
简妮是一位非常善良的女士
Janet is a very nice lady.
我们非常喜欢她
We like her a lot.
她会帮你找一个非常棒的
She's gonna find you a very nice family
家庭让你暂住
to go stay with for a while.
然后你就会回到我们身边
And then you're gonna come right back to us,
一切都会好起来的
and everything's gonna be fine.
好吗
Okay?
好了
Okay.
她喜欢喝室温的牛奶 不要太热
She likes her bottle room temperature, not too warm.
她一定要抱着那个长颈鹿才能睡着
And she cannot sleep without that giraffe.
就在尿不湿包前面的口袋里
It's in the front pocket of the diaper bag.
这有一些多的橡皮奶嘴
And there's extra pacifiers in there.
她在车里的时候就要含着
You're gonna need them when you p-put her in the car.
你以为只有真爱才会
You think that true love is the only thing
让你心动到心碎
that can crush your heart...
你把全部生命都交给它
The thing that will take your life,
让它点亮你的人生
and light it up...
或是毁掉你的未来
or destroy it.
但是从此
Then...
你便成为了一个母亲
you become a mother.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表