Oh, and...
在没和莱西·格蕾见面之前 别判她出局
don't count out Lexie Grey till you meet her.
她很聪明 漂亮
She's smart, she's beautiful...
她很完美
She's perfect.
没有比她更好的了
A guy couldn't do any better.
贝利医生
Dr. Bailey.
沃伦医生
Dr. Warren.
听着
Um... look,
你可能听说了一些事
Y-you're gonna hear about something
但每个人每天都能听到些东西
because everyone around here hears about everything.
伊莱和我结束了
Eli and I have ended things...
那个护士
The nurse.
你可能会以为这事跟你有关
You're gonna think that it has something to do with you,
但为了不让你误会
and for the sake of clarity,
我非常清楚的告诉你
I would like to be extremely clear
这事跟你一点关系也没有
when I say it doesn't have anything to do with you...
完全无关
At all.
清楚了吗
Are we clear?
这事跟你一点关系也没有
It doesn't have anything to do with you.
本·沃伦
Ben Warren...
我在
I am being...
跟你说清楚呢
very clear with you.
你听到我说的了吗
Are you listening to me?
晚安 玛兰达·贝利
Night, Miranda bailey.
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
错了 我不是说这个
No. That is not what I said.
本杰明·沃伦
Benjamin Warren!
You're a comedian
我吸掉了那条静脉 太抱歉了
I am so sorry for suctioning that vein.
-我不知道 -艾普丽尔
- I-I don't know... - April...
-是怎么回事 -别自责了
- what happened. - Stop apologizing.
能别纠结了吗 手术都成功了
Would you let it go? It's all worked out.
宝贝 你得学会放轻松
Yeah. Honey, you gotta learn how to relax.
别把今天的好心情弄砸了
You're making a good day feel bad.
嘿
Hey.
谢谢你们送的那杯酒
I just wanted to thank you for the drink.
很不错
It was really nice.
我 我没有
I don't... um, I'm...
你可能
I-I think that you may have...
你刚刚不是送了他杯酒吗
I think he has the drink that you sent him.
这时候你该起身和他离开
And this is the part where you get up
然后一起玩飞镖
and go and play darts with him.
你干嘛这么多事
Why are you such a meddler?
我在用我的能力做好事
I'm using my powers for good.
干杯
Cheers.
Everybody's watching
The way that I feel could not change
I'll be your superhero
你们试过这菠菜了吗
Oh, did you try one of these spinach things?
太好吃了
Oh, they're fantastic.
克里斯蒂娜会来吗
Is Cristina coming?
抱歉 她来不了 代她道个歉
Oh, excuse me. She can't. Sends her apologies.
这里医生不少
Well, this many doctors,
只有你们仨被放鸽子
and only three of you got stood up?
不算糟
That's not bad.
-你来啦 -我的到了
- Hey. - Mine's here.
-佐拉怎么样 -挺好的 非常棒
- How's Zola doing? - Great. She's amazing.
伊莱是晚点来 还是...
So is Eli just gonna be late or...
不来了
Nope.
医院的事缠住了
Stuck at the hospital.
你穿着这裙子真漂亮
That dress looks great on you.
我特意挑的 很辣 对吧
I picked it out. Hot, right?
能谈谈吗
Can we talk?
我想要一个证明
Um, listen, I want a piece of paper
索菲亚是我的孩子
that says that Sofia's mine.
我们总说以后会做
We always say that we're gonna do it,
-但一直没做 -那我们做吧
- but we never actually do it. - Then let's do it.
因为她是我的 她是我女儿
Because she's mine. She's my baby.
她是你女儿 是马克女儿
I mean, she's yours and she's Mark's,
但也是我女儿
but sh-she's mine, too.
她半夜醒来后 只有我哄她
I mean, I'm the only one that can get her to go back to sleep
-她才会继续入睡 -我知道
- in the middle of the night. - I know.
她叫我妈妈
And she calls me Mama.
听起来可能只是咿咿呀呀
And I know that it sounds like it's babbling,
但她确实这么叫我了
but she's-- she's saying it to me
因为我是她妈妈
because I'm-I'm her mama.
你是
I know you are.
我们会去做这个证明的 我保证
We'll get you that piece of paper, okay? I promise.
-好的 -好 过来
- Okay. - Okay. Come here.
没事了
It's okay.
跟我说说整形
Tell me about plastics.
老妈 算了吧 我累了
Mom, come on. I'm tired.
我不想花整晚
And I don't want to spend all night
试图说服你这是个合法的专业
trying to convince you it's a legitimate specialty.
我不过要求你跟我分享你的兴趣
I'm asking you to share your interests.
或者你也可以跟我谈谈那个姑娘
Or you can tell me about this girl
你为了迎接我的到来
you shipped off to another time zone
专门送她去了另一个时区
in honor of my arrival.
实话说 能怪我吗
Can you blame me? Honestly?
想想你怎么和斯隆较劲的
I mean, look how you were all over Sloan. I mean...
斯隆受得了
Sloan can take it.
你意思是莱西受不了吗
You're saying this Lexie can't?
我喜欢她
I like her.
非常 别的我不想说了
A lot. I don't want to start this.
最后再多管闲事一次
I'm gonna meddle one more time.
对 如果我相信你的话
Yeah. See, if only I could believe that,
-搞不好还能聊聊 -斯隆
- maybe we could talk... - Sloan...
防范着他点
be careful of him,
如果你真喜欢她
if you really like her.
为什么
Why?
因为他谈起她的反应
Because he talks about her
跟你一样
the way you should, that's why.
对 他们曾经在一起
Yeah. They were a thing.
但已经结束了
That's over now.
你爱她吗
Are you in love with her?
我不想跟你讨论这个
We're not gonna talk about this.
哎呀
Ayiee!
在事情之初 我们总满怀希望
We're so hopeful at the beginning of things.
似乎只能赢得这个世界
It seems like there's only a world to be gained...
却无法承受失去
Not lost.
是她
That's her.
你好
Hello.
嘿 准备好了吗
Hey. You ready?
嗯
Yeah.
好 开始吧
Okay, go.
你好 小宝贝
Hi, baby girl.
克里斯蒂娜阿姨准备带你睡觉觉了吗
Is aunt Cristina getting ready to put you to bed?
我们爱你
We love you.
嘿 佐佐
Hey, Zo.
准备要闭上眼睛咯
Ready to close your eyes?
好了吗
Yeah?
一个小蜘蛛
The itsy bitsy spider
爬上水龙头
Went up the water spout
谁知下起雨
Down came the rain
冲走小蜘蛛
And washed the spider out
太阳重出现
Out came the sun
雨水全不见
And dried up all the rain
一只小蜘蛛
And the itsy bitsy spider
又爬上水龙头
Went up the spout again
他们说不能接受失去
They say the inability to accept loss
是一种病态的表现
is a form of insanity.
我们爱你
We love you.
晚安
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表