她让你的手烧伤了
She burned your hand.
你或许以为自己可以应付这些
You think you can handle this,
但事情没有那么简单
but you can't.
我就是这么过来的
I know. I have been through this.
这就是爱丽丝与你
The difference between you and Ellis
跟我与阿戴尔的区别 梅瑞狄斯
and me and Adele, meredith,
我对阿戴尔发过誓
I made vows to Adele,
发誓要永远珍爱她 对她坦诚
vows to cherish her and be true to her,
无论疾病还是健康
in sickness and in health,
我背弃誓言已经太多次了
vows that I have broken time and again.
起码我还能在她病痛中相伴左右
The least I could do is honor her in sickness
给她一个她应得的家
and give her the home that she deserves
给她最体贴的照顾
and the best care there is.
她呆在家里 如果必要的话
She stays home, and if necessary,
我也陪着她
so do I.
你养过什么宠物吗
Did you have any pets growing up?
鱼和仓鼠
A f-fish tank, couple of hamsters,
两只狗 怎么了
two dogs--why?
就是了解了解而已 没什么
I'm just trying to get to know you better. That's it.
好吧
Okay.
你的狗叫什么名字
What were your dogs' names?
让我想想 小坏蛋
Well, let's see. Uh, there was Buster
还有
and, um...
泡菜
Pickles.
泡菜是条雪纳瑞
Pickles was a Schnauzer--
你妈妈结婚之前叫什么
What's your mother's maiden name?
你是要黑我的电脑吗
Are you hacking me?
我想看护士排班表
I need the nurses' schedule.
护士不是我排的
I don't schedule the nurses.
如果你对这间医院有点了解的话
If you knew anything about how this hospital was run,
-你就会 -你有护士排班表
- You would know-- - you know the nurses' schedule.
你是艾普丽尔·凯普娜
You are April Kepner.
你无所不知
You know everything.
你想看谁的
Anyone in particular?
一个叫艾米丽的
Uh, um, Emily someone.
艾米丽 我找找看
Emily. Let's see.
她本来是危症监护的日班
Ah. She was on days in the C.C.U.,
不过调到了
but then she switched to nights
外伤重症监护的夜班
in the surgical I.C.U. handling traumas,
虽然有些奇怪
which is weird,
不过有亨特医生的签名 所以应该没事
But Dr. Hunt signed off on it, so it should be fine.
如果我看到她哭了或者流血了
Hey, if I see her crying or bleeding,
我不会放过你的
I'll come after you...
黑客同志
Hacker.
髂内动脉松动
Iliac artery is mobilized.
没问题 让我看看
Okay. Let me get in there.
你知道有趣的是什么吗
You know what might be fun?
我不知道什么会有趣
I have no idea what might be fun.
一个玩耍约会 佐拉加塔克
A play date with Zola and Tuck.
哦 呃
Oh. Uh...
呃 塔克5岁
Well, Tuck's 5,
佐拉 1岁吗
and Zola's, what, 1?
1岁零3个月
1 and a quarter.
但她更像是3岁 她很成熟
But it's more like she's 3. She's very mature.
和塔克玩意味着乱扔东西
Playing for Tuck means throwing things,
打坏东西
breaking things, um,
扔东西砸人 砸东西
shooting things at people and things.
我不认为佐拉和塔克能玩在一起
I don't think Zola would survive a play date with Tuck.
对 这也许不是个好主意
Yeah. It's probably not a good idea.
请给我钳子
Forceps, please.
日托肯定有些小孩
The-there's gotta be some kids down in day care
与她年龄相仿
closer to her age,
即使他们没佐拉成熟
even if they aren't as advanced.
我只是 不想她不自在
I just--I don't want her to feel out of place.
要是能和这样的孩子玩好点
It might be nice if she could hang out with...
这样
Kids who...
有相同
Have the same, uh,
相同 家世
same... roots.
家世
Roots?
你知道
You know...
我们还是切除肿瘤吧
Okay, let's just resect the tumor.
振荡器解决不了问题
The oscillator isn't the answer.
液体通气
Then liquid ventilation.
能改善他的肺功能 摩根
I-it could improve his lung function. Morgan.
你是他父亲 而不是医生
You--you are his dad, not his doctor.
你不能就这么放弃
You can't just give up.
这不是放不放弃的问题
It's not about giving up.
他还活着
He's still alive.
这么做弊大于利
It's about doing more harm than good.
看着他咽气就很有利吗 克里斯 真的吗
How is letting him die good, Chris, how?
我了解你
I know you.
在你的内心深处 我们的想法是一致的
Deep down, we're both thinking the exact same thing.
告诉我我们在想什么 克里斯
Tell me what we're thinking, Chris.
我们在想怀孕是个意外
We're thinking that getting pregnant was an accident,
这个孩子
that this baby
现在不该活着
should not be alive right now,
他的存活率
that its chances of survival
或存在意义几乎为零
or having any kind of life worth living are slim to none,
我们竭尽全力要救活他
that doing every damn thing we can to keep it alive
只不过为让我们在他死后心安理得
is just so that we can feel good about ourselves after he dies.
你敢承认吗
Now can you admit any of that?
你走吧
Just go.
做这些决定你不能把我排开
You can't cut me out of these decisions.
我没排开你
I'm not cutting you out.
我给你一个出口
I'm offering you an out.
你在说什么
What are you saying?
我说 走吧 克里斯
I'm saying, take the out, Chris,
因为即使你现在不敢承认
because maybe you can't admit it now
在光天化日下
in the light of day,
可是你想走
but you want it.
你如何收尾 托瑞斯
How are you doing on your end, Torres?
我们什么情况 格蕾
How are we doing, Grey?
很好
Uh, good.
我刚完成动脉修复
I'm just finishing up this arterial repair,
接着放入柱
and then I'm gonna put in the rod.
真是悲剧 他爱的女孩都没注意到他
It's bad enough the girl he loves has no idea he exists.
这辈子他喜欢的就觉得人家暗送秋波
Now the T.S.A. is gonna hassle him for the rest of his life.
烧伤的咖啡服务员不知道他是谁
Burned barista doesn't know who he is?
不知道 都没听过
Nope. Never even heard of him.
现在什么情况
Where are we?
阿尔特曼医生
Dr. Altman?
他没事 碎片已经取出
He's fine. Shrapnel's out.
很好
Good.
你们听说没有 阿尔特曼医生
Did you all hear that, uh, Dr. Altman
拿到一大笔经费用于干细胞研究
got a huge grant for her stem cell research?
听说了 恭喜你 阿尔特曼医生
I did. Congratulations, Dr. Altman.
谢谢
Thank you.
我听说维克森林大学的西尔弗曼医生
I hear that, uh, Dr. Silverman at Wake Forest
干细胞研究进展不错
has been doing great work in stem cells.
也许你可以给她个电♥话♥
Maybe you should give her a call--
在我专攻的领域若需要你建议 亨特医生
If I wanted your advice on my specialty, Dr. Hunt,
我会问的
I'll ask.
泰迪处理完肺之后 你负责另一支手臂
Once Teddy's done with the lung, you can get at the other arm
取出残留碎片
to get out the remaining shrapnel.
好的
All right. Okay.
来 我帮你
Here. I'll help you finish.
-我自己来 -不不 这样更容易
- I've got it. - No, no, it'd be easier--
我说了我自己来 给我闪一边去
I said I've got it. Now back the hell off.
你是个有魅力的女人
You're an attractive woman.
说谁 我吗
Who? Uh, me?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表