They're having so many more.
我这发现点东西
Oh, I got--I got something sharp here.
狮子牙
A lion tooth.
好了
All right.
慢着 慢着 先别扔
Hey, hey, hey, don't just toss that aside just yet.
博基 把那颗牙留着 好吗
Boki, keep that safe, will you?
卡洛太太 我现在要去做手术了
Mrs. Carroll, I'm on my way up to surgery now.
我的孙子和孙女们想看狮子的照片
The grandkids want pictures of the lion,
可是这种该死的电♥话♥字太小了
but, oh...these damn phones make it so hard
根本看不清
to see the damn buttons.
我来帮你好吗
May I?
好了 发出去了
There. It's sent.
你们 你们俩离那头狮子还真得是很近呢
Wow. You -- you guys really did get up close.
马丁今天碰到了一头狮子
Martin faced a lion today.
他碰到了一头狮子
He faced a lion
却毫发无损
and he didn't get eaten.
他没有
He's not...
他阳寿还未尽 阿尔特曼医生
It's not his time, Dr. Altman.
求求你别让我成为寡妇
Please don't make me a widow.
你别担心
I don't want you to worry.
我是名很出色的医生
I am very good at my job.
知道吗
Okay?
注意角度
Watch the angle.
你要准备夹穿孔器了
You're gonna clip the perforators.
不 不 停
No, no, stop.
莱西 我很抱歉
Lexie, I'm sorry.
但是还是我来做吧
But I think I should do this.
好的 好的 没事
Yeah, yeah. It's -- it's okay.
下次吧
Um, next time.
What will happen
Will happen, will happen
我不会教马克该怎么做
I'm not gonna tell Mark what to do.
你不会吗
You're not?
反正不管我说什么 他们都会同居
They're gonna move in together either way.
那个男人太容易被看透了
The man has always been easy to read.
而唯一有可能改变这件事的
And the only thing that could change that
就是如果他知道他跟你还有机会
is if he knew he still had a shot with you.
真的吗
Really?
他跟那个眼科医生在一起很开心
He's happy with the eyeball doctor.
所以你最好确认你想跟他重修旧好是因为你爱他
So make sure you want him back because you want him
而不只是因为他有了新欢
not because he's with somebody else.
好了 嫁接完成了
All right. The grafting is complete.
可以给他断掉搭桥了
Let's wean him off bypass.
克莱夫医生 是你的传呼
Dr. Karev, it's yours.
是一个叫摩根的人发来的
It's from a Morgan.
"你收到我上条信息了吗 你在哪"
"Did you get my last text? Where are you?"
然后下一条是 "我们得谈谈" 还是咆哮体
And then it says, "We need to talk!" All caps.
是那个生了个早产儿的实习生吗
Is that the intern with the preemie?
没错
Yep.
"你故意不理我 你简直就是个"
"You're ignoring me. You're a total"...
然后就是一堆激烈的言辞了
then there's a lot of strong language.
如果你需要去处理一下的话 就出声
If you need to step away, just say so.
不用了 情况可以了吗
I'm fine. Are we warmed?
可以了 医生
Yes, we are, doctor.
我个人认为 你做的是正确的
For what it's worth, I think you're doing the right thing.
她必须学会如何照顾自己
She needs to figure out how to take care of herself
和她的孩子
and her baby.
她孤身一人
She's alone.
她必须从这一刻开始学会接受现实
There is no time like the present to embrace it.
把它关掉吧 谢谢
Turn it off. Please.
好了 现在要移除大动脉十字钳了
All right. Removing the aortic cross-clamp now.
有少许出血
I see some bleeding.
该死的 心室破裂
Damn it. The ventricle's ruptured.
3-0号♥普理灵缝线 开始抽吸 克莱夫
3-0 prolene. Get in there with the suction, Karev.
拜托 马丁 坚持住 该死的
Oh, come on, Martin. Come on. Damn it.
梅瑞狄斯
Meredith --
不要跟我讲话 行吗
Hey, just don't talk to me. Okay?
她知道我会恨你
She knew I would hate you,
但是她又不想让我恨你
but she didn't want me to hate you.
你知道这代表了什么吗
Do you know what that means?
这代表了她是准备原谅你的
It means she's planning to forgive you
或者说她在竭尽全力地想办法去原谅你
or she's desperately trying to find a way to forgive you.
不管这件事是不是只是单纯的性关系都好
And it doesn't matter if it was just sex.
她都不想让我知道 明白吗
She didn't want me to know, okay?
而现在我却知道了 所以不要再跟我讲话了
And now I do, so don't.
好的 给我一块纱布
All right. Give me a pledget.
给你
Here you go.
我们是不是应该回到搭桥那步然后修补一下
Shouldn't we go back on bypass and patch it?
我们要是一个不小心 这家伙就挂了
I mean, one slip, and this guy's as good as dead.
那我最好就别出错 好的 大家都憋住气
Then I better not slip. Okay, nobody breathe.
好了 剪掉吧 看看成果如何
Okay. Cut it. Let's see if it worked.
这次没有出血了
I don't see any blood.
神奇 你居然做到了
Crap. You did it.
我做到了 不是吗
I did, didn't I?
好的 缝合吧
All right. Let's finish up.
谢谢
Thank you.
我就告诉你一声 她正为了科琳
Just so you know, she's tweaking about Colleen
和你之前所有的前女友而纠结着呢
and all the others.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我试着安慰过她了 但是事态有可能会发展得很严重
I tried to talk her down, but it could get ugly --
跟被狮子啃了一样严重
mauled by a lion ugly.
你去找你前男友谈我前女友的事
You talked to your ex about my exes?
是呀 我想听听别人的意见
Yeah. I wanted some input.
不 不 不 不 他没权利对咱俩之间的关系
No. No, no, no. He does not get to have that input
-指手画脚 -好吧 不好意思
- on our love life. - Okay, excuse me.
科琳是个矫形科护士
Colleen was an ortho nurse.
我跟她一起共事了两年
I worked with her every day for two years,
而我却不知道你们俩
and I had no idea that the two of you...
她把你都看光了
She's seen you naked.
好吧
Okay, fine.
你想知道些什么
What do you want to know?
我想要你所有前女友的名字
I want names.
她
Her.
还有她
And her.
还有她 站在汽水机旁边那个
Mm. And her, over by the soda machine.
没错 还做了两次呢
Yeah, twice.
好吧 那是诺勒 她根本都不是拉拉
Okay, that's Noelle. She's not even gay.
至少她那天晚上是
Well, she was that night.
还有病理科的南希 皮肤科的麦格
Uh, also Nancy in path, uh, Meg in dermo,
蒂亚护士和她的妹妹
Nurse Tia and her sister,
但是当然啦 不是同时进行的
but, you know, not at the same time.
能给我开点止痛药吗
Can I get something for the pain?
你的止痛药已经超量了 兄弟
Uh, you are maxed out on pain meds, buddy.
当然啦
Of course I am.
我发誓 保罗 你简直就是个娘娘腔
I swear to god, Paul, you're such a wussy.
-没人这么觉得 -他们应该这么想
- Oh, no one thinks that. - They should.
奈奥米就这么想
Naomi does.
所以她才没告诉我克比是只狮子
Gotta be why she didn't tell me that Kirby was a lion.
她知道我非吓死不可
She knew I would've freaked out.
我们是在交♥友♥网♥站上认识的
We met on a dating site.
当我看到她的资料时 我觉得她是个
And when I saw her profile, she seemed...
很有冒险精神
so adventurous,
热爱户外运动的人
outdoorsy.
也许我也夸大了一点点事实
Maybe I misrepresented myself a little bit.
把自己也说成是具有冒险精神 热爱户外运动的人
Pretended I was adventurous and outdoorsy.
我们见面的时候 我能感觉到她有些失望
When we met, I could tell she was disappointed.
但是她并没拒绝我
But she stuck around,
也许是想看看
trying to see if the...
我骨子里到底有没有我自己描述的那些素质
guy I pretended to be was in here somewhere.
但是当我把胳膊
But when I shoved my arm
伸进克比的嘴里
into Kirby's mouth
然后感觉到它一口咬下去的时候
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表