创造一个皮下袋的技巧
that trick for creating a subcutaneous pocket?
你上周已经教了我了 教过两次
You showed me that last week, twice.
我现在还要再教你一次
And now I'm gonna show you again.
你的住院医生在哪儿呢
Where's your resident, anyway?
别告诉我他的硬膜降压术也迟到了
Don't tell me he's late for an epidural decompression.
艾弗里
Avery.
以前给脊椎血肿降过压吗
Ever decompress a spinal hematoma before?
我曾在录像上看过一次
I've seen one on a video, yeah.
很好 这次你来
Great. Do this one.
-什么 -什么
- What? - What?
如果你需要的话我就在旁边
I'm right here if you need me.
先从Leksell伽马刀开始吧
Start with the, uh, Leksell,
从骨头开始一点点移♥动♥到硬脑膜
work your way down through the bone to the dura.
艾弗里 你去那边就看不到我这边教的内容
Hard for you to see what I'm doing, Avery, from all the way over there.
我想与其他在那儿傻站着还不如帮我做点事
Well, I figured you could spare him since his hands are free.
你对硬膜外静脉控制得非常好 艾弗里
Excellent control with the epidural vein, Avery.
我很惊讶你竟没考虑过来神外
I'm surprised you never considered neuro.
我希望你下次可以考虑
I was hoping you'd consider
让我自己来做一个皮下袋
letting me create the pocket myself next time.
谢博德只让你碰了下椎骨
Shepherd let you touch a vertebra,
你现在就认为自己有能力为别人做整形
now you're ready to rebuild a face by yourself?
没有
No.
我只是想有个机会可以实践一下
I just want a chance to try to practice
你教给我的那些小技巧
your surgical trick
实践一下 而不是在水果上作练习
on something other than fruit.
你还不行 所以你才只能在水果上动刀
You're not ready. That's why you're working on fruit.
等你把水果练够了 我们再谈
When you're done maiming fruit, we'll talk about it.
没事吧
Everything okay?
也许有点越轨
This may be out of line,
但我能不能也去你家
but is there any way I can come over to your place
锤点儿东西
and hammer something?
我很喜欢你的进取心 艾弗里
I like your initiative, Avery.
那些法律界的聪明人告诉我
So the wiseass from legal tells me
我需要向那个毁了我的急救室的酒鬼道歉
I need to apologize to the drunk who tore up my E.R.
她当时说她没准备好开始新恋情
She wasn't ready for a relationship,
现在她却已经在谈恋爱了
and now she's in one.
对啊 到底该谁负责
Right. So where is the accountability?
这就是我想知道的 什么是
That's what I want to know. What the--
你们经常这么干活来发泄吗
You guys always get worked up like this?
你应该试试
You should give it a try.
不了 还是算了
No. I'm good.
锤点儿东西就好了
Just... hammering.
好吧
Okay.
顺便要谢谢你
Thanks for this, by the way.
我知道斯隆是我领导 而他是你朋友
I know Sloan's my boss, and he's your friend.
我不想越权
I wouldn't want to overstep.
我可不是说跟着他我有机会越权
Not that I ever get a chance to overstep with him.
他像对孩子一样对待我
Since he has me on training wheels,
白天我还能忍♥ 除了
which is fine most days, except...
回家的时候 发现我的女朋友
when I get home, and it turns out that my girlfriend,
她才到第四年 可做过的手术比我都多
who is a fourth year, has done more surgery than me.
然后她问我一天过得怎么样
Then she asks me how my day went,
然后我只能回答 "特别好 亲爱的
and the answer is, "Great, sweetheart.
我只是在边儿上站了九个小时
I just spent the last nine hours standing around
看你的前男友做手术"
watching your ex operate."
我知道你觉得现在该待在别的地方
I know you feel you have somewhere better to be right now,
但你却被困在这里
but you don't.
我只是想完成我的论文 先生
I just want to finish my paper, sir.
那些都是浮云
It all falls away--
研究 考试 论文
the research, the tests, the papers.
我们做那些是为了做手术
We do it to get to this.
阿戴尔就这样
Adele does that.
什么
What?
她也老跟我"嗯哼"
She "uh-huhs" me.
每天晚上我跟她讲我今天过得怎么样
Every night when I fill her in on my day,
她一边点头一边对着我"嗯哼"很多次
She nods and gives me a lot of "uh-huhs."
但我能看出来她状态不好
But I can tell that she's uncomfortable
因为半数情况下
because half the time,
她都不记得我在哪里工作
she can't remember where I work.
我跟她讲我在做手术的时候 她会很紧张
And it makes her nervous when I say i'm cutting people open.
有些时候只有失去了才能看到生活中快乐的成分
Sometimes you can't see the joyful part of your life until it's over.
现在就是这样 克莱夫
This is it, Karev.
就是现在
It's right now.
你置身于快乐之中
You're in it.
他血压见底了
Oh, he's bottoming out.
钳住脾门 稳定血压 让我可以看清术野
Grab the hilum and hold pressure so I can get a better look.
我搞定了
Okay, I'm on it.
好的
All right.
试着结扎动脉 然后
Trying to ligate the artery and--
该死 血压又降 卡特 挺住
Damn it! It's retracting. Come on, Carter.
挺住
Come on!
我们看看能不能稳定血压
Let's see if that'll hold.
好了
Ready.
生命体征稳定
Vitals stabilized.
你体会到快乐了吗
Feeling the joy yet?
正在体会 先生
I'm feeling it, Sir.
我要去实验室
Hey. I'm heading up to the lab.
韦伯要给我展示他标志性的缝合
Webber's gonna show me his signature stitch.
-你想来吗 -糟糕
- You want to come? - Crap.
我本来马上要去技能实验室帮贝利和艾普丽尔
I'm supposed to help Bailey and April with a skills lab
教一年级住院医生
for the first years right now.
有点儿骨气吧 娘娘腔
Grow a pair, bitch boy.
来 艾弗里 咱们走吧
Hey, come on, Avery. Let's go.
其实
Actually...
我忘了 我有个预约
I forgot, I have an appointment.
所以
So...
预约吗 什么预约
An appointment? What appointment?
和梅菲尔德
Uh, with Mayfield
在22室
in 22.
好吧
Oh. Okay.
这 当然 这
Um, that--sure. Yeah, that--
没关系的
That--that's fine.
对 对吗 贝利医生
Right-- right, Dr. Bailey?
有些事 艾弗里 你不用告诉我
Some things, Avery, I just don't need to know.
艾弗里
Avery.
今晚来建露台吗
Deck tonight?
我一定去
Uh, wouldn't miss it.
咱们明天还一起做动静脉畸形修复手术吗
We still on for the A.V.M. tomorrow?
是的 当然
Yes. Absolutely.
很好
Good.
我写完了 19页
I finished--19 pages.
真棒
Oh, well done.
给我看看
Hey, hand it over.
不 还没准备好给任何人
Oh, no. It's not ready for anyone to--
哥们 还给我
Hey, uh, dude, give that back.
你想跟主任争吗
Oh, you're gonna fight the chief?
你不是主任
You're not the chief.
一旦你当了总统 别人一辈子都叫你总统先生
Once you're the president, you're always Mr. President.
谢博德现在想让我参加他的手术
Now Shepherd wants me on his surgery,
本来挺好的
which is great, obviously,
但我到时候本该跟着斯隆做手术
but I'm supposed to be in surgery with Sloan at the same time.
我该怎么选呢
How am I supposed to choose?
你更想跟谁合作
Who do you want to work with more?
我喜欢整形外科
I dig plastics,
但我想真正参与手术
but I'd like to actually be able to operate.
你在两个世界顶级外科医生之间选择
Well, you're choosing between two world-class surgeons.
这不是问题
This is not a problem.
这是特权 你就感激它吧
It is a privilege. Embrace it.
是啊 去体会快乐
Yeah, feel the joy.
看看你
Look at you.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表