是因为你...
Well, is it because you--
不愿怀他的孩子吗
didn't have his baby?
我是说 他有没有和你聊
I mean, has he said anything?
没有 还没聊呢
No. We haven't talked about it.
一个字没聊吗
At all?
很糟吗 很糟 对吧
Is that bad? That's bad, right?
我是说 不就是...
Well, I mean, it's just--
是真的吗
I-Is it true?
是的
Uh... yeah.
天啊 什么时候...
Oh, my God. When did--
韦伯昨晚找我的 但是
Well, uh, Webber talked to me last night, but--
我想告诉你来着 可你已经睡了
I was gonna tell you, but you were already asleep,
而今天早上 你已经走了
and then this morning, you had already gone--
是啊 我要做二尖瓣置换
Oh, yeah. Um, m-my mitral valve.
对啊 对啊
Right. Right.
想起来了 抱歉
Right, sorry.
抱歉 祝你好运
Sorry. Good luck.
不是 天啊 你...
No! No. Oh, God, you--
你当上了...
you, you're the...
太好了 我们应该庆祝庆祝
This is great. We should celebrate.
我想也是
I guess so, yeah.
一起吃晚饭吗
Um... dinner?
我有手术
Oh, my surgery.
二尖瓣置换起码也得七个小时
Mitral valve takes, like, a minimum of seven hours.
再找时间吧
Oh. Sometime.
好吗
Okay?
-我得... -对了 恭喜你
- I gotta... - Oh, congratulations.
-谢谢 -恭喜...
- Thanks. yeah. - Congratu--
恭喜你
Congratulations.
是挺糟的
Yeah, that was bad.
我需要一个实习生协助我的肠切除术
Hey. I need an intern to assist on my bowel resection.
每个人都有任务了 祝你能找到人
Well, everyone's booked, so good luck finding someone.
找人不是你的工作吗
Isn't that your job?
不是 我是都排好人了 但总被你打乱
No, my job is making the schedule that you screwed up.
克莱夫
Ah, Karev.
我刚看到你拒绝了一个三个月婴儿的
Uh, I just saw that you turned down my 3 month old's
管畸形矫正术
esophageal atresia surgery
去做韦伯的...
for Webber's, uh...
抱歉
I'm--I'm so sorry.
我准备说韦伯的肠切除术
I was trying to say Webber's bowel resection,
-但我睡着了 -我想着做肠切除术
- but then I fell asleep. - I just thought I could use
多练习下技巧
more practice with bowel resections.
不 你是企图走捷径给自己增光添彩
No, you're trying to pad your boards with good outcomes,
所以拣简单的做
so you went for the easy "A."
你这么继续下去
You keep that up,
就是自甘堕落 项目基金就没戏了
and you're gonna lowball yourself out of the fellowship.
你是这个目的吗
Is that what you're doing?
还是为了打赢那个愚蠢的赌
Or is this about winning that stupid bet?
你就给我找个实习生得了
Just find me an intern.
克莱夫 准备好手术了吗
Karev, you ready for your surgery?
我想是的 头儿
Uh, I think so, sir.
凯普娜这有点问题 没安排好人手
Kepner's having a little trouble getting it staffed.
怎么了 我已经治疗山姆·肯顿好多年
What's the problem? I've been treating Sam Kenton for years.
我可不想再推迟了
I don't want to have to postpone him.
没问题 头儿 我会找到助手的
Uh, no, sir. No, sir. I will find someone to assist.
尽在我掌控之中
I'll get it covered,
亲自上阵也在所不惜
even if I have to do it myself.
很好
Well, great.
很好
Great.
如果那时罗伯手术结束了
So if Rob's out of surgery,
那我就去学校接他
then I'll pick him up from school,
但如果没结束 我会给你短♥信♥
but if not, then I'll text you,
你可以把他送到凯西家
And you can drop him at Kathy's.
太谢谢你了 拜
Yeah, thanks so much. Okay, bye.
抱歉 我刚刚
Sorry, I just...
得先确定把孩子们都安顿好了
Have to make sure we got the kids squared away.
-我完全理解 -你有孩子吗
- I totally understand. - You have kids?
我们还是讨论你的手术吧
Uh, let's get back to your surgery.
我会给动脉瘤定位
So I will locate the aneurysm,
就是你动脉壁上鼓包的地方
which is the bulge in the wall of your artery.
然后我会拿一个金属瘤夹
And then I will take a steel clip,
就跟小衣夹差不多
which is like a tiny clothespin,
然后我会把它夹在动脉瘤的上部
and I'm gonna place it across the neck of the aneurysm.
以阻断血流供应
And that will stop the blood supply.
这样我们就不必担心动脉瘤爆裂
That way, we don't have to worry about a rupture.
你们怎么知道是否成功了
How do you know if you fixed it?
我们会采取所谓的"冒险之举"
Well, we do what we call a matador move.
我会拿一根针戳入动脉瘤顶端
I'll take a needle, and I poke the dome of the aneurysm.
如果仅有极少量血液流出
And if we see a tiny amount of blood,
那么就是成功了
then we know it was successful.
如果没成功 动脉瘤就爆裂了
And if it wasn't successful, it bursts.
有可能
Possibly.
我就死了
And I die.
只要我夹紧了就没事
Not if I get it clipped.
那你的成功率如何
And what's your success rate?
你做过多少例
How many have you done?
这是我第一例此类手术
This will be my first.
我倒是希望你刚才是在撒谎
I sort of wish you lied about that.
不过 今天过后
Yeah, well, after today,
她的成功率就会是百分之百了
her success rate will be 100%.
格蕾医生是我们院最出色的
Dr. Grey is the best we have,
我也会全程陪同
and I'll be there the whole time.
你们还有其他问题吗
Do you have any other questions?
-没了 -没有了 谢谢
- No. - No, thanks.
放宽心好好休息
Try and rest easy.
手术后见
I'll see you after.
多谢你帮我解围
Thank you for that.
你有社工的消息吗
Have you heard anything from the social worker?
-没有 你呢 -我也没有
- No. Have you? - No.
我很担心 如果到现在还没回信
I'm worried, if we haven't heard back by now,
那肯定是对我们不利
that it's not gonna go our way.
我要再打一次电♥话♥
Well, I'll call again.
别 我们已经打得够多了
No, don't. We've called too much.
-德里克 -说吧
- Derek. - Yes.
如果我们要不回佐拉会怎样
What if we don't get Zola back?
我是说 我们之间会怎样
I mean, what happens to us?
你想做什么 你还想和我一起吗
What do you want to do? Do you want to stay together?
我们有手术要做
We have a surgery.
把注意力集中在手术上吧
Let's just focus on that.
你说
You.
鲁斯·贝内特 五十岁
Ruth Bennet, 50,
需要做二尖瓣置换术
mitral valve replacement patient,
整晚抱怨腹部疼痛
complained overnight of stomach pains.
怎么处理腹部疼痛的
These stomach pains, what did you do?
你说
You.
我们测了心肌酶水平 做了个超声心动图
We tested her cardiac enzymes, ran an echo.
结果均为正常
Both were normal.
有人进行过腹部触诊吗
Did anyone touch her stomach?
谁都没对病人做腹部触诊吗
No one touched the patient?
你们是低能儿吗
Are you guys the slow class?
首先进行腹部触诊
Palpating the patient's abdomen is first,
然后才是检测或者化验
before tests or labs.
这都是基本 基本中的基本
Basics, people. Fundamentals.
我这是按部就班
I'm all about not skipping steps.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
我把手拿走后是更疼了 还是不那么疼了
Does it hurt more or less when I take my hand away?
更疼了
M-more.
看到没 基本步骤
See? Basics.
就连做梦都不该忘记
You should be doing this in your sleep.
带贝内特女士去做个三重对比螺旋CT
Take, uh, Mrs. Bennet for a triple-contrast C.T.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表