别理这家伙 他认为我得找个伴
Do not listen to this man. He thinks I need to be set up.
他确实需要找个伴
He does need to be set up.
他太害羞了 非得有人推他一把
He's shy, needs a little push.
我们准备给德温做手术了
Devin is heading into surgery.
他让我把这个给你
He wanted me to give you this,
叫你不要担心之类之类的
tell you not to worry, etcetera.
我传达到了
So...here.
德温
Devin?
那个受伤被送进来的家伙
The guy -- guy from the accident.
好 好吧 我
O-okay. I...
就是那个你每天冲他放电的那个顾客
You know, the -- the customer you flirt with every day?
抱歉 我不知道他是谁
I'm sorry. I have no idea who he is.
挺好人 有点书呆子样
Sweet, nerdy type.
你每天都在他的咖啡上
You put those foamy leaves
给他放泡沫叶的那个
on the top of his coffee?
我要给所有人都放那种叶子
I-I have to make those leaves for everybody.
那是公♥司♥的新政策
It's a new company policy.
那就给我呗
I'll take it.
你自己买♥♥去
Get your own.
那不是我的意思
That's not my point.
我真不敢相信他们居然决定放弃
I can't believe that they're not gonna do anything.
他们这就等于
I mean, they are basically
给这个孩子判了死刑
giving this kid a death sentence.
克里斯只想回医院实习
Chris just wants to get back to his residency,
而摩根现在的身体状况根本无法♥正♥常思考
and Morgan is too weak to even think straight.
这对父母已经做出决定了
The parents have made up their minds.
你就让我安安静静地吃顿饭吧
Just let me eat my food in peace.
依我看来 阿里根本就是个无父无母的孩子
Ali doesn't even have any parents as far as I can see.
而且你知道吗 她是你的职责
And you know what? She is your intern.
你需要做点什么
You need to step up.
把耳机给我 她不肯闭嘴
Give me those. She won't shut up.
不要 我在学习呢
No, I'm studying.
好吧 我只是想说
Okay, look, all I am saying --
算了吧 莱西
Look, let it go, Lexie.
我只是想说
All I am saying is,
父母无权决定他的治疗方案
parents did not decide his treatment plan,
这应该由医生来决定
doctors did.
由数学来决定
Math did.
自己买♥♥去
Get your own.
德温需要做胸廓切开术
Hey, so it turns out Devin needs a thoracotomy.
你的手术
Your surgery.
还记得德温吗
Remember Devin,
那个喜欢咖啡和女招待的家伙
likes coffee, is in love with his barista?
那我呢 还记得我吗
What about me? Remember me?
你上过那个没有
Have you, uh, hit that?
哪个
Which that?
那个 棕色头发的那个
That -- the brown-haired that.
那个棕色头发
Oh, the that with the brown hair
美臀还有着完美的
and the nice ass and the perfect --
牙齿 没错 干过没
Teeth, yes. Have you?
没有 她只喜欢主治医生
Uh, no. Mnh-mnh. She only goes for the attendings.
明年吧
Next year.
Help, I'm alive, my heart
keeps beating like a hammer
干得好
Good job.
看见没
Did you see that?
什么
What?
那个女人看我和佐拉的眼神
The way that woman looked at me and Zola.
德里克 咱俩是带着孩子的帅哥医生
Derek, we're hot doctors with babies.
女人肯定会盯着咱们看的
Women are gonna stare.
我认为她是种族歧视
I think she's racist.
我明白了
Oh, I get it.
你是担心建立文化桥梁
You're worried about bridging the cultural divide.
我都了解
I know all about it.
所以我才去学了西班牙语
That's why I learned Spanish.
就是这样的 对吧[西班牙语]
Es la verdad, si?
我很想念我的闺女 爸爸的好闺女呀[西班牙语]
Mi senorita chica muchacha yo soy. El papi de tu,
索菲亚·丽塔[西班牙语]
Sofia-rita.
我要好好亲亲你[西班牙语]
Besome mucho.
你知道她是不会说西班牙语的对吧
You know she doesn't speak Spanish?
迟早都会说的
Oh, but she shall.
是不是呀 你会说好多话呢[西班牙语]
Verdad? Hablas mucho?
你会说的
You shall.
看到没 建立起文化的桥梁
See? Bridging the divide.
你的另一半最近怎么样了
How's it going with your better half?
他紧张得要命 一直担心考试
He's uptight, worried about the boards,
还冲着病人发火
snapping at patients.
我想给他找个泄火的女人 但是
I'm trying to get him laid, but --
我是在说茱莉亚
I'm talking about Julia.
当然啦
Oh. Of course.
她
She's, uh...
她很好 谢谢 她最近不错
she's good, thanks. She's doing well.
那就好
Good.
好
Hello.
好
Hey.
我来听听胸音
I, uh, I have to listen to his chest.
你好小阿里 今天怎么样
Hey, Ali. How you doing?
为什么叫那个名字
Why do you call him that?
这是留给那些没有名字的早产儿的
It's, uh, it's for the preemie babies without names
还有的名字太弱了
or the ones with weak names, like, uh,
菲利克斯 克劳德之类的
Felix or Claude.
我们给他们起斗士的名字
You know, we like to give them fighters' names,
比如鲍里斯 小霸王还有莫利
like Boris or Butch or... Molly,
希望这个名字会帮他们渡过风浪
You know, to help them weather the storm.
我喜欢这个说法
I like that.
尽人事 听天命
We'll take what we can get.
他的肺怎么样
How are his lungs?
还是湿的 可能需要加注呋喃苯胺酸
Well, they're still wet, so I may up his lasix.
脉搏频率也不理想
His pulse ox isn't great either.
克里斯在哪
Uh, where's Chris?
不知道
I don't know.
他一直出去打电♥话♥
He keeps saying that he's making calls,
通知家里什么的 不过
updating his family, but...
我觉得他大概受不了病房♥吧
I think he just can't be here.
你认为我们做了正确的决定吗
Do you think we're doing the right thing?
作为一个医生
Well, as a doctor,
我认为阿里的情况的确不太乐观
I look at Ali's odds, and I'm not very optimistic.
但是
But...
我见过那些家长
Hey, I've seen parents who, uh...
他们想得和医生不一样
They don't think like doctors.
他们能看见医生所忽略的
They see things that, uh, we don't.
我不会告诉你答案
I'm not gonna tell you what to do,
但我觉得 小阿里
but I will say this, you-- Ali, he's got a--
他身边已经有足够医生了
He's got plenty of doctors in his corner.
你要给他一个家长
You make sure he's got a parent.
克莱夫医生
Dr. Karev.
我们想叫他托马斯
We're, uh, thinking of naming him Thomas,
那是我父亲的名字
after my dad.
足够强壮吗
Is that tough enough?
托米 托米不错啊
Tommy? Tommy's good.
是你刚才呼叫我吗
You paged?
对 做完托瑞斯那边的手术后
Uh, yes. When you finish your surgery with Torres,
记得查看我那边病人的术后
I need you to check on my post-op patients.
我回家了
I'm going home.
有什么事吗
Something happen?
阿戴尔情况不好
Uh, Adele's e't having a good day.
玫瑰岭 理查德
Rose Ridge, Richard.
你一定要考虑那里了
I'm telling you, you really should look into it.
我们去过玫瑰岭了
We went to Rose Ridge.
我能给她的东西玫瑰岭一样也给不了
Rose Ridge doesn't have anything that I can't give her.
所以玫瑰岭不能去
Rose Ridge is not the answer.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表