这本来是我想要问你的
That's what I was gonna ask you.
她正处于休克状态
She's in shock and...
而且看上去她的心包膜内全是血
it looks like her pericardium's full of blood.
她刚接受了脊椎融合术
She just had spinal surgery.
她为什么会...
Wh-why would she...
我还指望你能告诉我原因呢
I was hoping you would answer that.
她心搏停止了
She's arresting.
我现在要对她进行开胸
All right. I'm gonna do a thoracotomy.
打开开胸工具箱 凯普娜
Open up a chest tray. Kepner...
准备开胸
Prep the chest.
你要给她开胸吗 可她并没有受外伤
You're gonna crack her chest? She's not a trauma.
没错 但是她快死了
Yes, but she's dying.
其中可能有什么误会
It's probably a mistake.
你也知道 法庭嘛 总是会出些差错
You know, courts-- they screw up all the time.
你明天早上给他们打个电♥话♥
You call 'em in the morning--
已经结束了 阿历克斯
It's over, Alex.
其实很早之前就结束了 所有人都知道
It's been over for a while. Everyone knew it.
只是没人愿意说出来而已
No one wants to say it.
那就找个代♥孕♥的或者别的啥呗
So get--get a surrogate or whatever.
要孩子这事儿你不能就这么放弃了
You can't just write off having a family like that.
可以让杨代♥孕♥嘛
Get Yang to carry a kid for you.
她很容易怀上的样子
She gets knocked up at the drop of a--
如果三秒钟之内你还不闭嘴
If you don't shut up in the next three seconds,
我就要把你从救护车里丢出去
I'm gonna shove you out of the back of the rig.
到底出了什么状况
What the hell is happening?
什么情况
What do we got?
我必须给她开胸 她心包膜内充血
I had to open her up. Her pericardium is full of blood.
大量的血块
Ton of clots.
是枪伤吗
Gunshot?
不是 她三天前接受了脊椎融合术
No, she had spinal fusion three days ago.
-什么 -我也不清楚
- What? - I don't know.
她没有心脏病史 也没有类似风险因素
She has no history of heart disease or risk factors.
真不可思议
This is crazy.
有没有可能是因为逆行分离法
Could it be a retrograde dissection?
我不这样认为 她没有马凡氏症的病史
No, I don't think so. She has no history of Marfan's
X光也显示没有大动脉增宽
or aortic widening on X-ray.
她心跳恢复了
Oh, her heart's beating again.
好了 马上送她去楼上吧
All right, let's get her upstairs now.
给她盖上无菌毛巾 然后大家行动起来
Throw a sterile towel on her and move.
好了 大伙 咱们走吧
All right, people. Let's go.
我不需要你在手术室里 我可以搞定
I don't need you in there. I'm good.
好吧 但是她是我的病人
Okay. Well, she's my patient.
你在脊椎融合术里切开了她的心脏吗
Did you cut her heart open in your spinal fusion?
-当然没有 -那么她就是我的病人
- Uh, no. - Then she's my patient.
亨利在CT室里
All right, Henry's in C.T.
麻烦谁去通知一下韦伯我在哪儿
Somebody tell Webber where I am.
噢 噢 等一下
Oh, oh, oh, hold on.
泰迪
Teddy!
就在那儿 支气管
Right there. The bronchus.
根据骨化程度判断 可能是良性肿瘤
Judging by the ossification, probably a carcinoid tumor.
因为他之前的癌症吗
Because of his tumor condition?
是的 他的肺部和气管正在出血
Yeah, he's bleeding in his lungs and trachea.
莱西在作术前准备 我们准备取出肿瘤
Lexie's prepping him. We're gonna take it out.
你们要用激光从支气管进入切除吗
You're gonna bronch him and use a laser?
我准备给他开胸
I was planning to open him up.
取出肺 切除肿瘤后
Take out the lung, resect the tumor,
-再放回去 -用激光可以减少伤害
- put it back in. - A laser is less invasive
而且恢复起来也比较快
and the recovery time is much faster.
我知道 但是我从未用激光手术过
I hear that, but I've never done one with a laser.
你说什么
What?
没有在这类手术中用过激光
Not for this kind of procedure.
我也不希望我的第一例手术对象是你丈夫
And I don't want my first one to be on your husband.
那么 我...
Well, I...
我想我们需要另外找一个外科医生
I think we should get another surgeon.
-克里斯蒂娜 -不行 得了吧
- Cristina. - No. Come on.
泰勒正在休假
Taylor is on vacation.
戈德曼赶到这儿来还需要45分钟
Goldman is 45 minutes away.
我上周才跟克里斯蒂娜进行了一台激光操作的
I did an endobronchial tumor with cristina last week
支气管肿瘤手术
with a laser.
我几乎没有动手 都是她自己完成的
I barely did a thing. She did it all.
我们在去年也做过三次类似的案例
We've done three in the last year.
泰迪 这样对她来说压力太大
Teddy, it--it's just too much pressure.
她只是住院医生 病人却是导师的丈夫
Now she's a resident, it's her mentor's husband.
她像是台机器 才不介意是不是我丈夫
She's a machine. She doesn't care if it's my husband.
她才不是机器 我们可以找鲁斯基
No, she's not. We can get Rudzki.
鲁斯基是个混♥蛋♥ 而且他很粗心
Rudzki's an ass, and he's sloppy.
手术服
Gown.
我认为我们应该重新考虑让韦伯来做
I think we should reconsider having Webber do this.
我不需要证明自己什么
I don't have anything to prove.
如果我水平不够高超 那就让杨来吧
If I'm not state-of-the-art, have Yang do it.
毫无疑问的
There's no question,
如果不用开胸 亨利可以复原得更快
Henry's on his feet faster if we don't open him up.
不用让克里斯蒂娜知道病人是亨利
Cristina doesn't have to know that it's Henry.
遮住他的脸 也不要让她看到病历
Drape his face, don't show her the chart,
对她口述病人的既往病史
give her a verbal history.
你把支气管窥镜跟激光刀放到她手里
You put a bronchoscope and a laser in her hand,
她才不会找你要
she's not gonna ask
病人的姓名和家庭照片
for the guy's name and, uh, a family photo.
她只会直接去切
She is gonna cut.
你真认为这是一个好主意
You really think this is a good idea?
不管怎样 我会全程呆在那儿
Look, I'll be there the whole time.
一旦她有什么困难
If she has trouble,
我会直接接手 以传统手法给他开胸
I'll go in and open him up the old-fashioned way.
请给我敷料
Lap sponges, please.
欧文 他现在看上去很苦恼吗
Owen? Is he scowling?
没错 而且我也是
Yeah. So am I.
我也不是很喜欢这么做
I don't like it either.
坦白说 我唯一放心的做法是
Frankly, the only thing that I'd be comfortable with
我亲自去手术
is doing it myself.
但是我们都知道这是不可能的
But since we all know that that's not gonna happen.
那退而求其次我最放心的就是由杨来做
The next closest thing is Yang.
她是唯一一个会按照我的方法去手术的人
She is the only one who will do it the way I would.
好吧
Fine.
他刚说什么
What'd he say?
他说好
Uh, he said fine.
多谢
Thank you.
理查德 你要像猎鹰一样看着她
Richard, watch her like a hawk.
一旦她出了什么差错
If she screws this up,
你就需要取出他一半的肺
you're gonna have to take out half his lung.
而我最不愿意的就是向我的丈夫解释
And the last thing I need is to have to explain to my husband
为什么会发生这样的事
why that happened.
我会看好她
I'll watch her.
灼烧器 继续抽吸
Cautery. Keep suctioning.
你需要将这些血块移出
You gotta get some of those clots out.
好的 很好
Okay. Good.
嘿 我们来接那个新生儿
Hey, we're here to pick up a newborn,
带她去西雅图圣恩医院
take her to Seattle Grace.
你们要找的人是我
You're, uh, you're looking for me.
我是乔丹·瓦格纳 很高兴见到你们
I'm Jordan Wagner. I am really glad to see you guys.
我是阿历克斯·克莱夫 她是梅瑞狄斯·格蕾
Yeah, I'm Alex Karev. Meredith grey.
听着 患儿出生仅六小时
Okay. Li--uh, listen, she was born six hours ago,
当时就出现了呼吸困难
right away, trouble breathing.
胃部也在膨胀 于是我们用了鼻胃管
Stomach looked distended, so we put down an N.G. tube.
但是X光显示导管只能进入到胸部
But the X-ray showed that it was just coiling in her chest.
我们已经竭尽全力来保持她的呼吸
We've done everything we can to keep her breathing,
但是正在变得越发艰难
but it's been a struggle.
你们这儿没有婴儿面罩吗
You don't have a neonatal mask?
我们这里并不擅长于婴儿科或产科
We're not set up for neonatal or O.B.
她的情况是紧急分娩
She was an emergency delivery,
不然我们就送她去莱文沃斯的医院了
otherwise, we would've sent her to the hospital in Leavenworth.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表