That's great.
她现在在楼下的日托吗
A-And she's in the day care downstairs?
是的 她很喜欢那儿
She is, yeah. She really likes it.
挺好的 爸爸妈妈都在这儿
Must be nice, having the whole family in the building.
是啊
Yeah.
再好不过了
It's a win-win.
你爱谢医生 谢医生也爱你
You love Dr. Shepherd, and he loves you,
上班在一起
and you see each other at work,
回家也在一起
and then you see each other at home.
天赐良缘啊
Just more of a good thing.
贝利医生 这儿是脾脏吗
Dr. Bailey, is that the spleen right there?
对 是脾脏
That is the spleen.
那我们是要把它整个切除吗
So are we gonna take out the whole thing?
对 整个切除
We will. We will take it right out.
您觉得脾脏血管上
So how many suture ligatures you think we'll need to do
需要多少缝合线
for the splenic vessels?
两个吧
Oh, could be two,
也有可能要三个
could be three.
我先看看两个够不够
I'll, uh, see if two does it.
但也可能需要第三个
But I may have to throw in a third.
挺好的
This is good stuff.
不做联体双生儿的手术 真高兴啊
I'm glad I skipped the conjoined twins.
基础手术也有基础手术的美
There's beauty in the basics.
和爱人共享一碗麦片粥也很美
There's beauty in sharing a bowl of cereal with a woman that--
我不记得怎么打结了
I can't remember how to do a stick tie.
没关系
No shame in that.
就是要勤学好问
There's no stupid questions.
是嘛
You sure about that?
阿尔特曼医生
Dr. Altman.
杨医生
Dr. Yang.
你呼我了吗
You paged me?
我以为克里斯蒂娜...
Oh, I didn't realize Cristina was--
你需要我把位子让给她吗
Do you want me to step aside so she can--
-不需要 -但你呼她了啊
- No. - But you paged her.
没事的 真的 我不介意
It's no problem, really. I don't mind.
我可以去瞧一瞧联体双生儿的进展
I can go peek in on the progress of the conjoined twins
-要是你想... -继续 凯普娜
- if you'd rather have-- - Stay put, Kepner.
杨
Yang.
从头开始
From the beginning?
好的
Yes.
在输入林格氏液和浓缩红细胞之后
Vitals were stable after receiving L.R.
生命体征稳定
and packed cells.
我进手术室时 支气管镜已经插好了
The bronch was already placed when I entered the O.R..
所以我使用激光内窥镜检查
So I proceeded with the laser endoscopy
使用的是二氧化碳激光器
using the CO2 laser.
一步一步来
Step by step.
然后肿瘤的视野非常清楚
I had good visualization of the tumor almost immediately.
在80%的肿瘤已被切除的时候
About 80% of the tumor had been vaporized
有出血现象
when the bleeding began.
有凝血块 挡住了内镜下的视野
He had clots, which were blocking my scope.
我把刷子通过内镜孔道送进去清理一下
I passed a brush through the scope to clear the field.
但是 亨利的出血过于严重
However, Henry's hemorrhaging was severe...
凯普娜 抽吸一下
Suction, Kepner.
凯普娜 抽吸
Kepner, suction.
杨 继续
Yang?
亨利的大出血过于严重
Henry's hemorrhaging was so severe
刷子清理没有成功
that the brush did not solve the problem.
氧饱和度降低到88
SATs dropped to 88.
血从气管插管中喷出来了
Blood was coming out of the E.T. tube.
这是 韦伯医生做出了判断并接手
At that point, Dr. Webber exercised his judgment and stepped in.
我们给他开了胸 试着找到出血点
We cracked his chest and tried to get to the source.
亨利出现心律过缓
Henry became bradycardic
所以我们注射了阿托品
so we pushed atropine.
后来我意识到
Then I realized,
肿瘤已经侵蚀到了肺动脉
the tumor had eroded through the pulmonary artery.
他的心脏停跳了
He flatlined.
我们采用了高级心脏生命支持
We did A.C.L.S. protocol
他又出现窦性心动过缓
and got sinus brady.
我们注射了高剂量的肾上腺素 他再次心脏停跳
We pushed high-dose epi. He flatlined again.
我们又进行了按压
We did more compressions.
我们持续进行这种方法
We continued in this manner
直到韦伯医生和我共同认为
until Dr. Webber and I both agreed
由于他的失血量已经过半
that since he already lost more than half his blood volume,
他的心脏已经没法复跳
his heart could not restart.
我们宣布了死亡时间 晚上八点五十二分
We called time of death-- 8:52 p.m..
再说一遍
Again.
我进入手术室时
When I entered the O.R.
亨利的生命体征已经稳定下来了
Henry's vitals had been stable.
他已经输入了林格氏液和浓缩红细胞之后
He had received L.R. and packed cells.
支气管镜已经插好了
The bronch was already placed
所以我使用激光内窥镜检查
so I proceed with the laser endoscopy.
然后 多亏了她扭曲的心理
And then thanks to the unhealthy level
觉得在她丈夫手下工作还挺舒坦
of comfort she felt working for her husband,
她居然自作主张 人为干预临床试验
she took some liberties with the clinical trial
现在 他们两人的仕途都不再平坦
and now neither of their careers will ever be the same.
你知道吗 我很想回去
You know, I would love to go back
分离胃结肠系带
to dividing the gastrocolic ligament,
但我不确定我记得怎么...
but I'm not sure I remember how to--
那就给我想 我想说的意思是
Figure it out. Look, all I'm saying is,
做人还是要有底线的
it'd be nice to maintain some boundaries
这样的话生活就不会像格蕾医生这样
so a person's life doesn't fall to pieces
支离破碎了
like Dr. Grey's here.
至今为止 我的生活现在相当美好
For the record, my life is pretty great right now.
安静 没人对你的生活感兴趣
You hush. No one's interested in your life.
-格蕾医生 -请问问我脾脏的问题
- Dr. Grey. - Please ask me aboua spleen.
你晚上睡前最后见到的人是谁
Who's the last person you see before you fall asleep at night?
或者关于胰腺的 我现在看得很清楚
Or a pancreas. I've got a very good view of it.
它是黄褐色 分成小叶的
It's tan and lobulated--
回答问题
Answer the question.
你晚上睡前见到的最后一个人
The last person you see before you fall asleep at night.
德里克·谢博德
Derek Shepherd.
一定很棒
Must be nice,
我要说的是
all I'm sayin'.
零号♥丝线
Zero silk.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
他们现在正在分开结肠
They're separating the colon right now.
确保他们每人都有足够的血液供应
Making sure that they each have good blood supply.
他们给孩子翻过身了吗
Have they done the flip thing yet?
那是下一步
That's next.
我得出去一会儿
Um, I gotta get outta here.
这周围有酒吧吗
Is there a bar around here?
有 在街对面
Um... yeah. Across the street.
他绝对不是个酒鬼
He's not a total drunk
如果你认为他是酒鬼的话
if that's what you're thinking.
他有工作
He has a job.
是个好工作 有工作福利的
It's a good one, with benefits.
说实话 格雷琴 我没有
Seriously, Gretchen, I-I-I wasn't--
不 我知道你在想什么
No, I know what you were thinking.
大家都会这么想
It's what everybody thinks.
觉得我们意外怀孕了
That we accidentally got pregnant
现在我们又陷入无法抚养孩子的难题
and now we're stuck with the kids we can't take care of.
或许你们在手术室里打赌
You're probably placing bets in the OR.
赌我们能在一起多久
Of how long we'll stay together
或者谁的母亲最后会抚养这两个小姑娘
or whose mother is gonna end up raising the girls.
但是 你可以告诉手术室里的每一个人
Well, you can tell everyone in that room
他们错了
that they're wrong.
我们彼此相爱 而且我们想要这俩孩子
We love each other, and we wanted these babies.
我们会生死相伴
We're staying together,
我们会尽一切可能
and we will do whatever we need to do
来确保婴儿们一切正常
to make sure that they're okay...
甚至包括接受医院的慈善捐助
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表