Are you two talking yet, or is it just sex?
不是简单的做♥爱♥
Not just sex.
而是高难度的倒立式
Hot, dirty, stand-on-my-head sex.
那就是没谈过了
I'll take that as a no.
话说回来 我们谈不谈有啥关系
You know what? Who cares if we talk?
另外 真需要谈论的事情
Besides, if you want to talk about something,
是你现在的状态 浪费关键的第五年
how about the fact that you're wasting your fifth year
做接生婆 当老鼠的保姆
playing around with vaginas and mice?
咱们要谈谈不
Want to talk about that?
你真的能倒立着做♥爱♥吗
Do you really stand on your head?
我可是技巧高超
I'm very talented.
这种手术几乎没有伤害
This procedure is minimally invasive.
而更好的消息是
And the great news is,
伤疤会是这样的
the scar will look like this.
非常小
It's much smaller.
知道了 但我想做这个
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, but I want this instead.
那是什么鬼东西
What the hell is that?
是我朋友托尼的腹股沟
That's my friend Tony's groin.
他昨晚给我发来了照片
I had him e-mail me a picture last night.
去年 他的心脏瓣膜也出现同样的问题
He had the same problem with his valve last year,
他的医生通过腹股沟植入导管 做了替换术
and his doctor replaced it with a catheter through the groin.
瞧 几乎就没伤疤
See? Barely any scar.
叫做TAVI[导管主动脉瓣置入术]
It's called a TAVI.
TAVI还在实验 没有正式应用
Yeah, a TAVI is an experimental procedure.
有无数潜在的风险
There are-- there are tons of risks--
出血 中风...
Uh, bleeding, stroke--
动手术的是我 付钱的也是我
Look, I'm the one having this and paying for it, right?
既然我想做TAVI 就要满足我
So if I say I want a TAVI, give me a TAVI.
你的问题有更安全的解决办法
Look, there is a much safer solution to your problem.
那就是去泳池时 穿上衣式泳衣
It's called a-a rash guard. You wear it at the pool.
没人能看到你的伤疤
No one will see your scar.
很明显你没去过棕榈滩
Clearly you've never been to Palm Beach.
只有胖子才穿那种泳衣
Only fatties wear rash guards.
我跟这个人没法交流
I can't get through to this guy.
他希望做TAVI
He wants a TAVI.
查一下 看看他是否适合
Look into it and decide if he's a good candidate.
我会研究下TAVI
I'll look into a TAVI.
这才是我想听到的答案
See? Now that's the answer I was looking for.
我知道你能行的 孩子
I knew you had it in you, kid.
格蕾
Hey, Grey.
别停 继续走
Uh, no, keep walking.
向前看 表现得随意点
Eyes ahead. Act normal.
我看到凯普娜把老鼠拿进去了
I saw Kepner take a mouse into that room.
怎么回事
What's going on?
我什么都不知道
I don't know anything.
你眨眼了 说谎
You're blinking.
你肯定知道是怎么回事
Okey. Now you know something.
是植入装置出问题了吗
Is something wrong with the device?
我不能告诉你
I really shouldn't talk about it.
格蕾
Grey.
贝利不会发现吧
Bailey's not gonna find out about it?
贝利都不让我进实验室
Bailey locked me out of my own mouse lab.
我什么都不会告诉她
I'm not telling her crap.
有些老鼠出现高血糖
Some of the mice are hyperglycemic.
我们在做检查 找原因
We're running some tests to find out why.
好的 接下来你这么做
All right, this is what you do--
弄只健康的老鼠 检查各项指标
get a healthy mouse, run some labs
再对比下结果 你能做到吗
And compare the stats. Can you do that?
艾普丽尔有点...
Well, April's being a little bit--
你能搞定凯普娜的 格蕾
Oh, you can handle Kepner, Grey.
我现在值班 有结果了告诉我
Now I'm on call, so page me when you get the results.
好的
Okay.
就这样
All right.
你好啊 今儿天气真好
Hi there. Uh, um, beautiful day, isn't it?
该死
Oh, damn it.
需要帮忙吗
You need a hand?
不 不用 支架放不进去
Uh, no, ju-just, the cage won't fit.
他的骨骼损坏太严重 用螺丝也不行
His bone's so destroyed, the screws won't hold.
我们应该换成融合术
We should do the fusion instead.
-不 -我做了研究
- No. - Well, I researched it.
我们移除足够多的疤痕组织 就能重新...
We can refuse him if we take down enough of his scar tissue--
我说了不行
I said no.
我的手术推迟
My surgery got pushed.
我不能去买♥♥小牛排了
And I can't pick up the short ribs.
肉店六点关门 对吗
The butcher closes at 6:00, right?
你为什么非要做这种手术呢
Why are you so gung-ho to do this?
你为什么不呢
Why are you so not?
-我们可以烤鸡 -是的
- We could roast a chicken. - Yes.
你们能先别谈论晚餐吗
Could we please shut up about dinner?
求你们了
Please.
对不起
Oh, sorry.
算了 先缝合
Forget it. We're closing him up.
-不用啊 -就这样 我们要更多时间
- What? No. - Yes. We need more time
想个除融合术外的手术方案
to figure out a new game plan that's not a fusion.
我先暂时固定支架 然后进行缝合
So I'm gonna secure the cage temporarily and close.
就是说我可以去买♥♥肉了
Which means I'm free to go to the butcher.
问题解决了
Problem solved.
连接左右大脑半球的横行神经纤维束
大部分星形细胞瘤 都通过胼胝体扩散
Most astrocytomas spread out through the corpus callosum.
像烟一样扩散
It fans out like smoke.
但观察你的肿瘤 玛丽
But if you look at your tumor, Mary,
我从没见过这种形状
I've never seen anything like it.
看它的边缘 平滑齐整
Look at the edges-- they're smooth, defined.
容易切割
They're easier to cut around.
如果我能控制好
Yes, if I can keep my entire dissection inside
严格按照边缘切割
and never let it drift outside--
对不起
I'm sorry.
你要说的
Are you, um,
和我想的一样吗
saying what I think you're saying?
玛丽 我可以把它彻底切除
Mary, I think I can remove your tumor.
我爱这医生
I love this guy.
我们都不了解他
We don't know this guy.
他很棒 对吧 告诉我丈夫
He's amazing, right? Tell my husband.
他很棒
He's pretty amazing.
这事怎么能灵机一动 就决定了呢
This isn't a decision you make on a whim.
说得对 你们需要时间
You're right. You need time to
-来做决定 -不需要
- make this decision. - We don't need time.
我们决定了 帮我登记吧
We've decided. Sign me up.
艾玛
Emma.
我就是叫了
Yeah.
你能用肿瘤特权
If you get to call brain tumor,
我也能用艾玛特权
I get to call Emma.
现在不止关系咱们俩
It's not just the two of us anymore.
我们有女儿了
We have a daughter.
她这六个月需要你陪着
She needs these six months with you.
你是她妈妈啊
I mean, you're her mom.
求你了 玛丽
Please, Mary.
别这样
Don't do this.
你不接生 改当兽医了吗
You're ditching O.B. to be a vet now?
艾普丽尔把贝利的试验划给我了
Oh, April dumped Bailey's trial on me.
本想会很烦 结果我跟小鼠处得不错
I would be annoyed, but it turns out I'm good with mice.
还找到了住院总的零食库
And I found her secret snack drawer.
爽
Sweet.
那是我的 我的
Hey. Hey, that is not your food. Not your food.
你们在我办公室堆了些什么啊
What--what have you done to my office?
别在意 我可是来帮你的
Get over it. I'm helping you.
给我弄只健康小鼠来
And go get me a healthy mouse.
贝利在实验室呆了整整两天
Bailey hasn't left the lab in 48 hours.
我 我不敢再偷小鼠了
I-I can't steal another mouse.
不敢偷小鼠啦
I can't steal another mouse.
行
Fine.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表