我帮你打印出来了
So I typed it up for you.
防守位置 球员次序...
Uh, fielding positions, batting order--
都在纸上了
It's all right here.
你是一位很棒的行政助理嘛
You're a good administrative assistant.
-谢谢您 -这可不是在夸你
- Thank you, sir. - That's not a compliment.
我认为当住院总妨碍你发展
I think being chief resident has set you back.
我倒希望你多处理病人
I'd like to see you getting off the sidelines more.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
什么情况
Okay, what do we have?
卡尔·沙特勒 清洁工人 35岁左右
Carl Shatler, sanitation worker, mid 30's.
从垃圾车上掉了下来
Fell off the back of a garbage truck,
被一辆倒出机动车道的汽车撞到
then hit by a car backing out of a driveway.
生命迹象稳定 但身体多处受到重创
Okay, vitals are stable but he has multiple contusions,
头皮挫裂伤 手部还有明显创伤
scalp lac, and obvious hand injuries.
卡尔 听得到吗 我是亨特医生
Okay, Carl? Carl, I'm Dr. Hunt.
你知道这是在哪吗
Do you know where you are?
听到我说话了吗
Can you hear me?
格拉斯哥昏迷指数10 双侧瞳孔等大 光反应阳性
G.C.S. 10, and pupils are equal and reactive.
我需要便携式X光检查仪和超声仪
I'm gonna need the portable X-ray and ultrasound.
马上就来
Right away.
手都被压扁了
Oh, this hand's hamburger.
必须切掉一些
He's gonna lose some of this.
天哪 不要
Oh, god. No!
-冷静下来 -不要
- Calm down. - No!
冷静 凯普娜 超音波在哪呢
Calm down. Kepner, where is that ultrasound?
不要挤到这儿 托瑞斯
Give us some room here, Torres.
我只是想把他的手固定好
Okay, I just need to stabilize the hand,
-然后你就能... -我说不要挤到这儿
- and then I will-- - I said, give us some room.
现在主要问题不在手
The hand is not the priority right now.
好吧 需要我的时候再呼我
Fine. Page me when you need me.
好
Mm-hmm.
克莱夫 麻烦你签下这个
Hey, Karev, I need you to sign these.
那是什么
What is it?
佐拉的病例传票
A-a subpoena for Zola's medical records.
他们准备把她转到西雅图长老会医院
They're transferring her care to Seattle Pres.
慢着 理由呢 我们是她的医生
Wait. Why? We're her doctors.
这有关利益冲突
Well, it's a conflict of interest
因为她未来养父母在这工作
because her prospective parents work here.
这说不过去
That's genius.
首先是把她从谢博德和格蕾身边带走
First they take her away from Shepherd and Grey,
现在他们更要把她从医生身边带走吗
now they want to take her away from her doctors?
等等 文件啊
Wait, wait, the file.
你得签名...
You have to sign--
别担心 我会搞定
Don't worry. I got this.
我们梳理一下 这位病人刚从旧金山飞过来
Let's see. The patient just flew in from San Francisco.
她患了下丘脑错构瘤
She has a hypothalamic hamartoma.
关于这个你知道些什么
What do you know?
下丘脑错构瘤是慢性生长 非癌症
H.H. Tumors are slow-growing, noncancerous.
位于下丘脑区...
They sit in the hypothalamus--
拜尔太太 需要帮忙吗
Mrs. Bayer, can I help you?
不用了 我抓着她就好
No, it's best if I just hold her.
没事了 亲爱的
It's okay, sweetheart.
她发作多久了
How long has she been seizing?
今天这是第四次发作了
Well, this is the fourth one today.
病情越来越严重了
It's getting worse,
所以 请你竭尽全力救她
so please tell me you can help her.
手术非常棘手
It's, uh, it's tricky.
察瑞莎的肿瘤不同寻常
Charissa's tumor is eccentric.
它往一边倾斜
It off to one side more than the other.
目前的方案是 采用额下入路
Protocol is a subfrontal approach
从这里进去 但我不能切除全部肿瘤
from here, but I'd never get it all.
旧金山的外科医生们说
Well, the surgeon in San Francisco said
即使只能切除部分肿瘤
that even if you just got a little bit of it,
病情也能减轻不少
the symptoms wouldn't be as bad.
也只是暂时的 它会长回原样
For now, um, until it grows back.
能减轻症状我们就满足了
Well, we'll take any relief that we can get.
我知道有风险 我也做了一下调查
I know the risks, and I've done my research.
而你...
And you...
你去年的外科手术中成功率达到了87%
You were successful on 87% of your surgeries last year.
所以我们想做手术 并想请你做
So we want the surgery and we want you to do it.
我想试试别的方法
I'd like to try something else.
什么意思
Excuse me?
我想从这里进去
I'd like to come in from here,
头顶
from above.
这样我看里面就更清楚
I think I'd have a much better visualization
而且我也能全部切除
and I think I could get it all.
但是其他八个我们咨♥询♥过的神经外科医生
But none of the eight other neurosurgeons
没一位建议我们做这个
we talked to even suggested that.
那是因为以前没人这么做过
Well, that's because it's never been done before.
那风险怎样
Well, what are the risks?
因为你要在两个半脑之间操作
Uh, well, you're passing between two hemispheres,
所以受伤的风险更大
so there's a greater risk of injury,
包括短期记忆损失
including short-term memory loss,
中风 甚至死亡
um, stroke, and even death.
不行
No.
不能那样做
I can't do that.
我能理解 真的
I understand. I really do.
额下入路是一个很标准的流程
A subfrontal approach is a very standard procedure.
你完全可以请另一位够格的
You could probably find another surgeon
外科医生做这个
who's qualified to do that.
我能看看你咨♥询♥了的医生名单吗
Can I see the list of who you talked to?
这个 可以 但是
Uh... yes, but...
我希望让你来做手术
I'd rather have you.
萨缪尔森医生很厉害
Dr. Samuelson is fantastic.
我不认为会有比他更好的选择了
I don't think you could do better than him.
和你商讨很愉快 拜尔夫人
It was very nice meeting you, Ms. Bayer,
祝你好运
And I wish you the best of luck.
为什么刚才有一个愤怒的母亲
So why did I just have an irate mother
和我申诉说你拒绝救
claim that you refuse to save the life
她年轻女儿的命
of her teenage daughter?
刚才是一个下丘脑错构瘤的会诊
It was a consult for an h.H. Tumor.
我告诉她一种经胼胝体的方法
I told her that with a transcallosal approach,
我觉得我可以全部切除
I think I could get it all.
但是她不想冒险
She didn't want to take the risk.
这是个自♥由♥的国度
It's a free country.
那就用老方法去做
So do it the old-fashioned way.
在旧金山有很多和我一样能这么做的
There are plenty of surgeons in San Francisco
外科医生
as qualified as I am to do that.
但是他们想让你做 他们搭飞机过来的
But they want you. They got on a plane.
我不会做的 只会让它回到原处
I won't do it. It will grow back.
-也许不会呢 -也许吧
- Maybe it won't. - Maybe.
也许我们只能等待希望有好的结果
Maybe we should just wait and see and hope for the best.
-是啊 -不 我不会再去做
- Yes. - No. I'm not gonna do that anymore.
我有小孩已经有一段时间了
I had a kid in a crib in my bedroom for a while,
但是社工机构把她带走了
and social services took her away.
现在他们对我说的唯一一句话就是
And the only thing they're gonna say to me now
等着看
is that you gotta wait and see
并且希望着有好的结果
and hope for the best.
这挺丧气的 我理解
It's frustrating. I get that.
我讨厌这些折中办法
I am sick of half measures.
至少不要出现在我的手术室
Not in my OR.
今天不行 我做不到
Not today. I can't.
我认为你可以做到
I think you can.
我认为她最大的希望在你手里
I think her best shot is in your hands,
那位母亲也是
and so does that mother.
我们不能这么把人赶回家 德里克
We don't send people home, Derek.
这不是我们的作风 不是你的作风
It's not who we are. It's not who you are.
你说得对
You're right.
别送她回去
Don't send her back.
那就是说你会去做手术了
So then you'll do it?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表