如果确实有用的话
If it actually works.
现在 我们眼前不过是一个
I mean, right now all we've got is a sad
死气沉沉 灰不溜秋 顶了块肚皮的阴♥茎♥
old gray penis with a piece of belly in it.
凯普娜医生 松开止血钳
Dr. Kepner, release the clamp.
也许应该你来
Uh, maybe you should do it--
小姑娘 赶紧做
Shh. Girl, get in there.
很好 变粉了
Yep. Pinker.
确实变粉了
Oh, that is pinker.
我不知道你怎么想
Well, I don't know about you.
但我会说 这大概是
But I'd say that's just about
我见过的最新鲜粉♥嫩♥的阴♥茎♥
the pinkest penis I've ever seen.
I'll follow the sun
我们成功移除了所有粘着物
We were able to remove all of the adhesions
分流术也恢复正常
and get the shunt working again.
她在这里时 我们会全面观察
We'll monitor her while she's here.
她会没事的
She's gonna be fine.
I'll be guided by stars and lights all around you
My neighborhood waits
-我今晚陪着佐拉 -好的
- I'll stay with Zola tonight. - Okay.
有任何情况 我会打电♥话♥的
I will call if there's anything to worry about.
所以别五分钟打一个电♥话♥了
So don't call every five minutes.
Winter will be yesterday
-你们回家吧 -好的
- You guys go home. - Okay.
The sound of our footsteps carried away
我要替伊莱留位子吗
Do I have to set a place for Eli?
因为我听说你忘了邀请他
Because I hear that you forgot to invite him.
怎么会有人忘了邀请别人去派对呢
Why do people forget to invite people to dinner parties?
是脑筋急转弯吗
Is that a trick question?
我要跟他分手
I need to break up with him.
千万别在我的派对上说
Oh, oh, please don't do it at my party.
我上次跟男人分手时
See, the last time I broke up with a man,
他以为我是让他等我
he thought I was asking him to wait for me.
而且很明显 他照做了
And then he did, apparently,
他还给一个叫皮埃尔的男人天天买♥♥拿铁
and he bought lattes for a man named Pierre.
你这是讲的什么我不知道的行话吗
Is that slang for something that I don't know about?
我只是想让别人不要丢面子
See, I try to preserve the dignity of others,
这正是问题所在
and that's the problem.
我太理想化了
And I'm poetic, which, you know,
我希望把事情说清楚
I like to think provides clarity,
但有时似乎让我表意不清
but in fact may simply cloud the message.
好了 我会这么做
All right. Here's what I do.
要言简意赅
Use short, declarative sentences.
我要结束这段感情 祝你好运
I'm ending this. All the best to you.
懂了吗
Got it?
对了 记得在派对前说
Oh, and--and do it before the party.
不 不能在派对之前
D--no. Not before.
不行 还是明天吧
No, uh... tomorrow.
派对前说分手太没礼貌
Before is rude.
这是剥夺他享受美食的权利
Before is depriving the man of a meal,
他现在食指大动
which he's now excited about
因为你丈夫不停地在说酱汁的事情
because your husband couldn't shut up about the sauce.
马上就要分手的人 还要吃我一顿晚饭啊
I have to serve dinner to a dead man walking?
加油吧 你能行的
Oh, buck up. You can handle it.
我...
I...
Winter will be... yesterday
The sound of our footsteps carried away
And it's you and me for always
And it's you and me for always
我要缓一下
I just need a second.
慢慢来
Take all the time you need.
这就像讨厌的圣诞早上 老兄
It's like Christmas friggin' morning, dude.
我这就闭嘴
I will shut up.
好了 我准备好了
Okay. I'm ready.
还有点肿胀
There's quite a bit of swelling,
但会消下去
but that will go down.
该有的功能也不会落下
And it'll do everything it's supposed to.
太好了
It's great.
谢谢
Thank you.
你想看看吗 让你再看一眼
You want to see? I'll give you one last look.
不用了 老弟
I'm good, bro.
你高兴我就高兴
I'm happy if you're happy.
真不错
That is great.
伤口清干净了
Clean wound.
虽然会有疤 但没关系
You'll have a scar, but who cares?
看上去强悍点
It'll make you look fierce.
你去参加聚会吧
Hey, you know, you should, uh, you should go to the party.
我得做完这个
Oh, I have to finish this.
而且 陪陪你嘛
Plus, I thought I'd keep you company.
我今天练这个练了一天
You know, I've been practicing this all day.
但你♥爸♥妈呢
And your parents,
他们就算闭着眼睛左手打结也没问题
they can do single-handed left-handed ties with their eyes closed,
更别提盖乳膏的盖子了
never mind closing a tube of cream.
你♥爸♥爸
Your dad...
就是个超级明星
is a rock star.
我们这行响当当的人物
He is a household name.
你妈妈呢 她天赋异禀
And your mom? She's a natural.
大家说这天赋来自她妈
People say that she got it from her mom.
所以你也会有这天赋
So you're gonna get it, too.
你会总看到她切除肿瘤
You'll watch her resect tumors all the time,
当你划开你第一个病人的腹部
and when you slice open your first abdomen,
大家会说
people will say...
"天啊 她怎么这么快就学会了
"Oh, my goodness. How did she learn that so fast? Huh?
她怎么这么快就学会了"
How did she learn that so fast?"
你就说
And you'll say,
"我可是来自医学世家"
"Oh, I come from a long, long line of surgeons."
你说得对
You know, you're right.
我 我去参加聚会了
I'm... I'm gonna head to that party.
好的
Oh, okay.
好 拜拜
Okay, bye.
拜 拜 拜拜
Bye-bye. Bye-bye. Bye-bye.
-嘿 -嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
行了 对不起
Okay, I'm sorry.
我受不了了
Uh... I can't do this.
我有话跟你说
Uh, I-I need to say something to you,
而且希望自己能说清楚
and I want to make sure that I'm clear,
因为我
because I...
过去可能一直很含糊不清
A-apparently have been unclear in the past.
你打算结束了
You're ending this.
不管你说成什么样 这就是结束
Whatever this is, it's ending.
-对 -你说得非常清楚
- Yes. - You're perfectly clear.
你是我遇过最条理分明的人
You're the clearest person I've ever known.
从没含糊过
You do not have a clarity problem.
-没有过吗 -对
- I-I don't? - No. No.
这几周你每天反复跟我说
You've been telling me
你并不想谈恋爱
you don't want a relationship every day for weeks now.
我一直装作没听到 因为你...
And I've been ignoring you because you're...
比我遇过的所有女人都要特别
different than any woman I've ever known.
这是我的错
So that's my fault.
我本该老早前就放手了
I should've walked away a long time ago.
你有很多事值得我埋怨
I can blame you for many things,
但含糊 不是其中之一
but a lack of clarity... is not one of them.
我
I'm...
对不起
I'm sorry.
玩得尽兴
Enjoy the party.
我儿子告诉我 我不敢承认自己的错误
My son tells me that I have trouble admitting when I'm wrong.
现在我不得不说一句
So this would be the place where I should say
你的抢救非常精彩
that was an impressive save.
当然
Of course it was.
他是个好孩子
He's a good kid.
也许是因为你的光芒
Probably 'cause you've given him such a complex,
但不管怎样
but for whatever the reason,
让他自己找适合的路
let him find his own way.
他会做得很好
He'll do good.
谢谢
Thank you.
还有
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表