我让她去实验室等结果
I told her to go wait for the labs.
没事的
It's going to be fine.
天啊 宝贝
Oh, God, honey.
我们是洛莉的父母
We're Lori's parents.
我们之前在罗马 刚回来
We were in Rome. We just got here.
我是谢博德医生 这是格蕾医生
I'm Dr. Shepherd. This is Dr. Grey.
她怎么样
How is she?
洛莉的手术很顺利
Lori's surgery went very well.
一切指数正常
Her vitals are excellent.
其他状况得等她麻醉醒了才知道
We won't know more until she comes out of the anesthesia.
她醒了
Oh, she's starting to come around.
洛莉 感觉怎么样
Hey, Lori. How are you doing?
让我检查检查 好吗
Hmm? Let me look at you, okay?
反应不错 跟着笔走 往上
Well, responses are good. Follow this for me. Up.
往下
Down.
感觉怎么样
How you feelin'?
宝贝 我们在这呢
Honey, we're right here.
情况不错
Oh, that's a good sign.
宝贝 好吗
Hi, sweetheart.
是失语症
It's called aphasia.
她控制组织语言的脑部组织
The part of the brain that helps control
在手术中受到损伤
how she forms words was damaged in the surgery.
经过治疗
There is a chance, with therapy,
还是有机会恢复部分功能
that she will regain some of her function.
部分
Some?
你对她做了什么
What the hell did you do to her?
博森先生
Mr. Bosson...
非常抱歉
I am sorry. I...
我的出发点是最好的
I had the best intentions.
只是没想到结果是最差的
It was an outcome that I did not foresee.
抱歉 我犯了错
I'm sorry. I made a mistake.
我要起诉你
We're suing you.
她才27岁 你毁了她
She's 27 years old. You ruined her life.
-亲爱的 -我要起诉你
- Honey, honey-- - We are going to sue you.
亲爱的 小声点 洛莉听得见
Honey, stop. Lori can hear you.
这是我的错 你当时根本不在手术室
It was my mistake. You weren't even in the room.
错就错在不该扔下你们两个
My mistake was leaving you two in there alone.
真是没想到你们会这样做
I can't believe you would do this.
我以为 如果你见到那个肿瘤
I thought, if you had seen the tumor--
你根本没用脑子
You didn't think at all.
行 就是我的错 要怪就怪我
Okay, it's my fault. Let's just let it be my fault.
莱西一定接受不了
This will kill Lexie.
这会毁了她的信心
It'll destroy her confidence.
-一定要告诉她吗 -当然
- Does she even have to know? - Of course she does.
可是她接受不了怎么办
She's not strong enough.
那就不该做外科医生
Then she shouldn't be a surgeon.
她醒了吗
Hey, did she wake up yet?
我帮你讲
I am telling you,
韦伯医生非常厉害
Dr. Webber was amazing.
他用那双充满父爱的大手
He cradled your bladder in those big ol' hands
温柔拂过你的膀胱
like it was his own little baby.
哈哈 够了够了
Oh, my God. Stop it.
我就对他说 "你的小孩真丑"
And I said to him, I said, "You got a fat, ugly baby."
我又忍♥不住想小便了
Stop. I'm gonna pee.
等等
Ooh, wait. Mm.
我不会憋不住小便了
I'm not gonna pee?
再也不会了
No, baby. You are not going to pee.
我不会小便了
I'm not gonna pee!
行了
Oh, okay.
轻点轻点
Wait, wait, wait.
好了
Oh. Here we go. Okay.
客户满意度一百分
Satisfied customer.
我们真是绝佳搭档 不是吗
Ah. We are quite a team, aren't we?
嗯
Hey.
你知道今天晚上适合做什么吗
You know what would make this thing fun tonight?
你可以跟我来
If you came with me.
虽然我可以带杰克森
I've got jackson coming,
不过我还是更喜欢有个成年人
but I'd much prefer a grown-up along.
我真希望能答应你
I-I wish I could.
我是说 我很想答应你 但是
I-I mean, I really do, but...
知道吗
You know what?
我很荣幸
I'd be honored to join you.
太好了
Yes. Okay.
你能穿礼服吗
Can you get a tux?
当然
Sure.
一定会非常有趣
Oh, this is gonna be so much fun.
你不该觉得
You have to stop
这就是放弃了迈克尔
thinking of this as giving up on Michael
你这是在帮他
and try to see it as helping him.
艾米丽
Emily.
这个过程虽然艰难
It's a hard step.
但却是必经
But it is his next step,
他现在最需要你的帮助
and he really needs you right now.
如果他不想死 让我怎么下手
How can I do this when he said not to do it? How?
他还不如当场死了
It would've been better if he died in the crash.
那他就是死了
He'd be just as dead,
也轮不到你这样为难
but you wouldn't be feeling like this.
现在
This way...
就是把死亡过程放慢
He's died in slow motion.
星期一 他的心脏破了
On Monday, his heart ruptured,
我帮他补
and I repaired it.
星期二 他的肺塌了
But on tuesday, his lungs collapsed.
星期四 他的肾脏衰竭了
By thursday, his kidneys failed,
紧接着 三天后败血症和感染
and the sepsis and infection
让他的大脑衰竭
took three more days to kill his brain.
山姆
Sam...
如果他在路边被车撞死
If he had died in the crash by the side of the road,
如果你看见他的尸体
if you had seen him zipped up in a bag
被装进袋子带走
and driven off,
虽然那样也是死
he would be every bit as gone as he is right now,
但你知道他真死了
but you would know it.
也会比现在更好受
And you could take some comfort in that.
我不比你了解他
I didn't know him. You did.
但我想 他一定不希望你
But I would imagine he would have wanted you
像现在这样痛苦
to have that comfort.
把告知书给我吧
Bring me the papers.
-这简直是对牛津医生的侮辱 -就是啊
- You're an Oxford-educated surgeon. Come on. - I know! It's insulting.
你觉得我想偷偷摸摸
You think I like snooping around
调查她儿子有没有偷懒吗
after her slacker son?
小心哦
Watch it.
那个女人简直没有底线
The woman has no sense of boundaries.
她当然有底线
Yeah, she does.
只不过她讨厌底线 所以无视底线而已
She just hates boundaries so she ignores them.
你需要告诉她底线在哪 对她说不
You gotta set boundaries with her. You gotta tell her no.
别 你又不是不认识她
No. Have you met her?
她会炒我鱿鱼的
She'll fire me.
不 实际上 她会尊重你
No, actually, she'll respect you.
你对她说不
You gotta tell her no,
然后当她抬起那双大眼睛 失望地看着你时
and then when she gives you those big, sad eyes--
她从来不用那种眼神看我
No, she doesn't make those eyes at me.
当她用鄙夷加失望的眼神看着你时
When she glares at you with disgust and disappointment...
对
Bingo.
你记得要拿出点霸气
That's when you stick to your guns.
我没霸气
I don't have guns.
我拿不出来
I'm unarmed.
你有霸气的
You are not unarmed.
你有的 我看得出来
You have guns. I can tell.
我们切除肿瘤的时候
When we took out the tumor,
伤到了旁嗅区
we damaged broca's area.
她现在理解没有问题
So she can understand speech
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表