这家医院不能失去她
This hospital can't lose her.
她想走 这是她的选择
She wants to go. It's her decision.
我不能强迫她留下
I can't make her stay.
欧文 你是她丈夫
Owen, you are her husband,
不论你们之间发生了什么
and whatever is going on between the two of you,
我不管 赶快搞定让她留下来
I don't care. Just fix it and make her stay.
你去让她留下
You make her stay.
你是心外的头 她是你的住院医
You're the head of cardio. She's your resident.
如果你想让她留下来 你自己去说
If you want her to stay, you make it happen.
并且以后不准你再跟我提我的老婆
And don't you ever talk to me about my wife again.
我是你的主任 不是你的朋友
I'm your chief, not your friend.
之前你自己说的很清楚了
You've made that very clear.
放下很容易
Letting go is the easy part.
Sorrow's the girl inside my cake
前行会很痛
It's the moving on that's painful.
你在这过的很好 你
You have a good life here. You...
有朋友 你知道 有时候
have friends, and, you know, sometimes...
我是可以阻止你那么做的
well, I-I can get in the way of--of all that.
当然 如果你还需要任何东西
Of course, now if you need anything,
打个电♥话♥
just pick up the phone,
我会放下手头任何事 立刻过来
and I'll stop everything, and I'll come right over.
我爱你 阿戴尔
I love you, Adele.
永远爱你
And I always will.
'cause I don't want to get over you
I don't want to get over you
艾伦
Allan, um...
过来坐吧
Come--come and sit down.
我正准备走
I was just on my way out.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
我等了你好久
I've been waiting for you.
所以我们经常与生活抗争
So sometimes we fight it...
试图让一切维持现状
try and keep things the same.
不像自己
"Be less you"?
你怎么能变得不像自己呢
How do you be less yourself?
这样
There.
不像自己
Less you.
干嘛
What?
你穿了西装
You put on your suit?
我明天一大早就得赶到耶鲁
I gotta be at Yale first thing in the morning.
万一飞机晚点怎么办
What if my flight gets delayed?
或者更糟 你终于到那了却像个穿着
Or even worse, what if you go in there looking like a hobo
皱巴巴夹克的流浪汉
in a wrinkled ass jacket?
你从哪学的这些
Where'd you learn that?
我是艾弗里家的人 我们都知道这些
I'm an Avery. We know these things.
我重新预约了布莱根的面试
So I rescheduled my interview at Brigham,
一小时后出发
and I leave in an hour.
祝贺你
Cheers to that.
杰克森 我们得走了
Jackson, we gotta go.
我们走了
And we're out.
面试愉快 废柴们
Happy interviewing, losers.
我也得走了
I should go, too.
别走嘛
Don't leave.
耶鲁的面试 我可不能因为跟你们俩
It's Yale. No way in hell am I missing that flight
喝酒而错过航♥班♥
to hang out with you two drunks.
-再见 -可别抽过去了
- Later. - Don't choke.
酒保 两杯龙舌兰 谢谢
Bartender. Two tequilas, please.
两杯
Two more.
你知道
You know...
要是我们错过飞机 我们倒是可以
this wouldn't be a totally bad bar to hang out in
在这个酒吧多坐一会儿
if we miss our flights.
很多旅行的商人可以勾搭
Plenty of traveling salesmen to hit on.
我们的老公永远不会知道
Well, our husbands would never know.
干杯
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
但是生活不可能永远一成不变
Things can't stay the same, though.
飞往纽约肯尼迪国际机场的1243次航♥班♥19号♥登机口登机
Flight 1243 to J.F.K. is now boarding at Gate 19.
好吧
Well...
免费航♥班♥去纽约
Free flight to New York.
我想说祝我好运 但是
I'd say wish me luck, but...
我不需要
I don't need it.
克里斯蒂娜
Cristina.
你真想这样吗 离开
You really want to do this-- leave?
我们过去五年一直在为这一天做准备
We've been preparing for this for the past five years.
我当然想离开了
Of course I want to leave.
你也应该离开
You should, too.
某种意义上 你应该放下过去
At some point, you just have to let go...
Cover me in rag and bone
继续前行
Move on...
哈伯·艾弗里荣誉基金会杰出创新型外科医师奖章
玛格丽特·古德温医师 1996年
玛兰达·贝利告诉我
So if Miranda Bailey tells me
布莱根妇女医院 波士顿
一天后
我应该见见一位年轻的外科医师
I need to meet a young surgeon,
那么显然我必须得见了
then it's obvious I need to meet them.
首先 在我们更深入讨论之前
Still, before we go any further,
我想知道你是不是抱着坚定的决心
I need to know how serious you are
报名这个项目的
about our program,
要搬到波士顿来
moving to Boston.
因为不论前行多坎坷
Because no matter how painful it is...
非常坚定 事实上这是我的首选
Very serious. In fact, it's my top choice.
都是我们成熟的必由之路
it's the only way we grow.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表