是与非之间的界限
Everything isn't so perfectly right
并不清晰
or perfectly wrong.
好吧
Okay.
说吧
Say it.
你这个婚结的真的太快了
You got married awfully fast.
你应该支持我啊
Be on my side.
我是在支持你啊
I am on your side.
但... 你好像在为他辩驳
But it, you know, it's like you're defending him.
这我就不知道 该如何回答了
And I don't know how we're supposed to feel.
他是我的丈夫 这是婚姻
Well, he's my husband. Th-this is a marriage.
好吧
Okay.
我想离开他了
Oh, I want to leave him.
好吧
Okay.
所以这就意味着我要走了
So that means I'm gone.
你要接受斯坦福的工作了吗
So you're gonna take the job at Stanford?
或是哥伦比亚
Or Columbia.
你也要离开我了
Well, you'd be leaving me, too.
你也要去布莱根了啊
Well, you might go to the Brigham.
也许不去了
Probably not.
也许啊
Maybe.
好吧 我也要离开你了
Yeah, I-- I'd leave you, too.
可以打电♥话♥啊
There are phones, you know?
-你讨厌打电♥话♥ -我知道
- Oh, you hate the phone. - I know I do.
但是
But...
讨厌也可以打啊
I mean, I don't have to like it.
把手伸到门缝里
Put your hand under the door.
干什么
What?
照做就是了
Just do it.
*You are beside me*
*Oh, sailor*
*Oh, sailor*
*Take the wheel*
*Oh, sailor*
*Don't measure*
*How I feel*
*Dance around the fire*
*Dance around the flames*
*We settle on the wire*
*You settle on my name*
上帝啊
Oh, god.
他呼吸停止了
He stopped breathing.
我还没准备好
No. I'm not ready yet.
我不要 不 求你
I don't--I don't-- just please--
我还没准备好
I'm not ready yet.
上帝啊
Oh, god.
上帝
Oh, god.
我亲爱的汤米
Oh, my sweet Tommy.
妈妈好爱你
Mommy loves you so much.
妈妈真的好爱好爱你
Oh, mommy loves you so, so much.
摩根怎么样了
How's Morgan doing?
她刚失去了自己的孩子 你说呢
She just lost her baby. How do you think she's doing?
好吧 听着 克莱夫
Okay, look, Karev --
拜托 这一晚已经够痛苦的了
Oh, come on. It's been a long night.
不管你要唠叨我什么
Whatever you want to nag me about,
就不能晚点再说吗
just -- can't it wait?
不行
No, it can't.
我需要你明年做我的儿科医生
I need you as my peds fellow next year.
我需要你通过你的答辩
I need you to pass your boards,
而你必须至少要出席才有可能通过
and you can't pass your boards unless you take them.
我必须留在这里陪着摩根
Look...I need to stay here with Morgan --
摩根现在需要一个人撑过去
Morgan needs to get by without you right now.
你曾是她儿子的医生 仅此而已
You were her baby's doctor. That's all.
她会没事的 我会确保这一点
She's gonna be okay. I will make sure she is.
还有差不多三个小时 考试就要开始了
The test is gonna be, like, in -- in three hours.
我从来没见过你放弃任何一名病人 克莱夫
I have never once seen you give up on a patient, Karev.
不要放弃你的考试
Don't give up on this.
我不可能赶得上的
I'm never gonna get there in time.
试试
Try.
你起来了吗
Are you up?
你感觉好点了吗
How are you feeling?
更糟了
Worse.
站起来
Get up.
说真的 克里斯蒂娜 我觉得我站不起来
Seriously, Cristina, I don't think I can.
开门
Open the door.
你去准备吧 我没事的
Just go get ready. I'll be fine.
把门打开 梅
Open the door, Mer.
放松
Easy.
放松
Easy.
好吧 这是你最后一次吐了
Okay, now that's the last time you throw up.
精神决定物质 你一定可以撑过去的
Mind over matter. You can do this.
好吗
Okay?
好吧 妈 你说得对
Fine, Ma. You were right.
我总是觉得
I always feel --
抱歉 我还以为这是我妈的房♥间呢
Sorry. I thought this my mom's room.
没 没事
Uh, uh, no, no problem.
我以为你是客房♥送餐的呢
I thought you were room service.
没事 别介意
No problem at all.
好的
Okay.
不对
No.
祝你好运 宝贝儿
Good luck, baby.
我
I...
你觉得他会不会吓傻了
Do you think he's traumatized?
一辈子都好不了了
For life.
咱们成功了
Well, we did it.
咱们成功地熬过一晚上了
We made it through the night.
知道为什么吗 佐拉
You know why, Zola?
因为你和我 咱俩是胜利者
'Cause we're survivors, me and you.
你妈妈也会顺利通过答辩
And your mom's gonna pass the boards,
希望你在接下来的十五分钟内
and hopefully, you don't throw up on me
不要吐在我身上 好吗
in the next 15 minutes, right?
你这一整晚都跑哪去了
Where have you been all night?
在医院 我在做你给我的神经学研究
At the hospital. I was finishing your neuro research.
她怎么穿得跟个大黄蜂似的
Why is she in a bumblebee costume?
因为她已经把其它衣服都吐过一遍了
Oh, she's throw up on all of her other clothes.
*We require certain skills*
马克说
Mark said that, uh...
他想我
that he misses me.
但是我也想他 你知道吗
But I miss him, you know?
我
I, uh...
我真的
I really...
我真的很想他
I really miss him.
你知道吗 而他
You know, and he --
他以为我还爱着杰克森
he thinks that I still love Jackson,
但是我想告诉他我没有
but I try to tell him that I don't,
我想告诉他我依然爱着的人是他
I try to tell him that I still love him...
但...但当我张开口
But -- but I-I open my mouth...
却说不出话来
and nothing comes out.
一切都糟透了
And everything is terrible.
会好起来的
It's gonna be okay.
都会好起来的
It's gonna be okay.
*You keep my secrets hope to die.*
什么事
What?
克里斯蒂娜发信息给我了
Cristina texted,
她就要入场了
and she's about to go in.
她感觉不错
She's feeling good.
也已经准备好了
And...and she's ready.
我只是觉得你会想知道
I ju -- I just thought you'd want to know.
幼儿园 高中
Kindergarten, high school...
大学 医学院
college, med school...
住院实习期
residency...
这一切都是为了这一刻
It all leads to this moment.
祝你好运
Good luck.
戴安娜·阿卡多
Diana Acardo.
艾普丽尔
April?
拜托
Come on.
你现在连看都不看我一眼了吗 还是
You're not even gonna look at me or --
不
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表