We can't wait for you to prep an E.V.R.
那好 你现在剖开他的胸部
All right. Well, why don't you open him up,
我直接给他准备
and I'll get him prepped?
你把过多的血液稀释剂注入他身体
You're gonna fill him full of blood thinners,
他的器官会失血过多 到时再也无法挽救
his organs will bleed out before we get a chance to save them.
我们得控制他的器官损伤
He needs damage control.
从长远来看 开胸手术会造成更多损伤
Opening his chest will cause more damage in the long run
而我们更加无法控制
than we can control.
她说得对 这样有望让他恢复身体机能
She's right. This gives him his best options for recovery.
算是个比较好的折中办法了
This sounds like a good compromise.
亨特医生 你们到底
Dr. Hunt, sir, no one's told us
要我们准备哪个手术
what we're supposed to be prepping for?
-剖腹手术 -心内膜修复
- Laparotomy. - E.V.R.
两个一起 才是最佳选择
Both. Now that's a good plan.
都准备
Both.
全身都麻醉好
Prep him head to toe.
这样最好
All right then.
好了 他们做完再呼我来做骨折手术
Okay, page me for the tib-fib fracture when you're done.
喂 你到哪去
Hey, where you going?
你难道想和他俩呆在手术室里
Oh, you want to be in the O.R. With those two?
他们对彼此憎恶至极
They hate each other.
他们都是专业医生 不会有事的
Oh, they're professionals. They'll be fine.
绝对是灾难
No, it's awful.
紧张阴冷的氛围 危险至极
It's tense and it's cold and it's dangerous.
就好像在一个
It feels like defusing a bomb
建于布雷区的鬼屋里拆炸♥弹♥
in a haunted house that's built on a minefield,
屋里都是可怕的大熊
and there are bears everywhere,
每头熊还手拿大刀
and the bears have knives.
从现在开始我得和他们
Uh, now I have to be in here with 'em
一起待八个小时
for the next eight hours.
你必须驯服他们 否则你必死无疑
You have to tame them or you will die.
我们都会死
We will all die.
他们的怒焰将摧毁整间医院
Their hate will destroy the hospital,
乃至整个星球
and then the whole planet.
我只能指望你了 贝利
I am counting on you, Bailey.
我们大家都指望你了
We're all counting on you.
祝你好运
Godspeed.
这个 56岁患有胰管障碍
Okay, 56 year old presents with pancreatic ductal obstruction
和主胰管肥大
and dilated main pancreatic duct.
术后步骤是
Post-op procedure...
-说对了 -伙计 歇会吧
- Yes. - Dude, give it a rest.
到现在如果还背不出 那我们铁定完蛋
If we don't know it by now, we're screwed.
况且 你不是还有幸运铅笔
Besides, you've got your magical pencil
助你一臂之力
to see you through.
他竟然有幸运铅笔 继续说
He's got a magic pencil? Oh, say more.
他妈咪买♥♥给他的
His mommy brought it.
打住 这支笔有多神奇
Wait. How magical is this pencil?
能不能让她别哭
And can it stop that?
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起 因为这一切
I'm sorry. This all just got
实在太真实了
really, really real.
她败了
And man down.
两个败了 首先是格蕾 现在
Two men down. First Grey, now--
梅瑞狄斯没败 她状态挺好
Meredith's not down. She's fine.
别说话
Whoa. Shut up.
-罗宾斯医生 -克莱夫
- Dr. Robbins. - Karev,
你打我这么多通电♥话♥干嘛
Why do you keep calling me?
你没回我短♥信♥
Well, you don't answer my texts.
我只是想问你
I just want to know if
-有没有拿到汤米的X光片 -拿了
- you got Tommy's X-rays back yet. - Yes. Okay?
你的预感是对的
Yes, and your hunch was correct.
他的坏死性小肠结肠炎卷土重来了
His necrotizing enterocolitis has returned.
那摩根怎么... 你主刀么
Is Morgan, uh, are-- are you gonna operate?
对
Yeah.
过几个小时就手术 还在术前准备
In a few hours. We're prepping him soon.
我做完再给你发短♥信♥
Listen, I will text you when I--
等下 克莱夫
Wait. Karev?
我得走了
I gotta go.
去哪 吃饭吗
Go where, to eat?
不是 我得回西雅图
No, I gotta go back to Seattle.
搞什么飞机啊
What?
嗨
Hi.
抱歉 我才睡醒呢
Yeah, no, just-- sorry, I was napping.
只是感觉有些累
I'm just, uh, I-I feel a little tired is all.
佐拉还好吧
How's Zola?
烧已经降到100度了 你别担心
Her fever's down to 100. Stop worrying.
我听到她在尖叫 德里克
I can hear her screaming, Derek.
没 她没尖叫
No, no, she's screaming,
她在喊"老妈 要一举攻下答辩哟"
"Go, mama. Kick butt on the boards."
她真的好些了吗
Is she really feeling better?
当然 你听到没
Yeah, you hear that?
她没哭了
She stopped crying.
现在她在笑了
And now she's smiling
可爱的小脸上的微笑
That cute little smile she does.
是啊 我最爱她笑了
Oh, yeah. I love that smile.
-你明天就回了吧 -对 就明天
- You gonna be all right for tomorrow? - Tomorrow? Yeah.
-我感觉不错 -跟你说啊 我找了熟人
- I feel great. - Listen, I made some calls.
麻省总医院有职位空缺
There is an opening at Mass General,
我们可以一起生活啦
and we could do this.
佐拉长大的时候
And Zola could grow up
就有一口标准的波士顿英语哟
with a Boston accent. Whoa.
我还没确定去不去布莱根工作呢
I don't even know if I want the job at the Brigham.
-而且我还没通过考试呢 -你没问题的
- And I haven't passed my test yet. - You will.
别乱按键盘
Oh, don't touch the buttons.
佐拉 我在跟你妈妈说话呢
Zola, I'm talking to your m--
给力啊
Nice.
我从不冒险
I don't take chances.
我女儿刚挂了我的电♥话♥
My kid just hung up on me.
正常 还会发生的
Yeah, that'll happen again.
你从哪弄来的静脉注射器和滴液
W-where did you get an I.V. and fluids?
这个酒店遍地是医生
I'm a doctor in a hotel full of doctors.
卷起袖子
Roll up your sleeve.
你人真好
You're a nice person.
别激动
Ah, don't get all misty.
我只呆60秒钟
I'm outta here in 60 seconds.
这个房♥间简直是病毒的温床
This room is like a viral cesspool.
痛
Ow.
我收回感谢
I take that back.
好了 挪开荧光仪
All right. Fluoro out.
好了
Okay.
我们从哪里开始 钳子 谢谢
Where were we? Clamp, please.
希望一切有用
I hope that was worth it.
就过来问一句 快好了吗
Hey, just checking in. Almost done?
快了 不过你还是问问阿尔特曼
Almost, but you should ask Altman.
她总是反对我
Uh, she usually disagrees with me.
我需要最后检查一下移植位置
I need to check the final position of the graft
对 我不同意亨特的说法
So, yeah, I disagree with hunt.
好吧
Okay then.
我不想打搅你们
I don't want to interrupt the work that you're doing here,
修复我们都希望修复的问题
fixing the problems that we all want fixed,
我们都需要修复的问题
that we all need fixed.
我一会再来
So, uh, I'll be back.
你 留下来
Uh, you could stay.
这里很空的 留下
There--there's room. Stay!
介意我坐这里吗
You mind if I join you?
没关系 坐吧
No. Uh, please.
我今天让那个白♥痴♥实习生帮我拿午饭
I sent my idiot intern to get me lunch.
我告诉他除了扁豆汤都可以
I told him to get me anything but lentil soup.
你知道他给我拿了什么吗
You know what he brought me?
扁豆汤
Lentil soup.
这就是医学界的未来
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表