"我今天过得糟透了"
"I had a terrible day."
这句话我们总挂在嘴边
We say it all the time.
与老板吵架
A fight with the boss.
肠胃感冒
The stomach flu.
交通拥堵
Traffic...
而这话实际上只是
That's what we describe as terrible
我们对乏味生活的牢骚而已
when nothing terrible is happening.
好的 放松
Okay, okay.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
给他开始注射
Let's get a good line of him.
X射线仪在哪里 马上推进来
Okay, and where is X-Ray? Get them in here, stat.
他的希佩尔-林道病
He, uh, hasn't been having trouble
一直没有复发
with his, uh, V.H.L..
上次出现肿瘤已经是...
No tumors since...
上回拍CT是什么时候
When, uh, when was your last C.T.?
是在六月份
It was, uh, it was June.
韦伯医生当时做了一次全面检查
Dr. Webber did a full workup.
好的 那就请呼叫韦伯医生
Okay, then let's page Dr. Webber, please.
-马上 医生 -他的血管太脆弱
- Right away, doctor. - His veins are shot.
我们换成用中♥央♥静脉导管
Let's go ahead and put in a central line.
插入后才能进行静脉注射
We're gonna put a line in so we can give you I.V. fluids.
等X射线仪弄好后 就能知道
And once we get the X-Ray, we should have a better idea
到底出了什么情况
of what's goin on, all right?
让我们来吧 别担心
We got him. Okay?
好的
All right.
知道了 那眼睛怎么样
Okay, well, what about the eye?
好 我们会等着
Good. We'll-- we'll be waiting.
艾弗里
Oh, hey, Avery.
我们要接一个面部被狗咬烂的孩子
We got a kid with half his face torn off by a dog,
你能告诉斯隆跟我在外面汇合吗
so can you get Sloan and meet me outside?
还有 去看谢博德还在不在
And, hey, see if Shepherd's still here,
-可能需要他帮忙 -知道了
- 'cause we may need him. - Okay.
罗宾斯医生
Dr. Robbins.
你今晚可真忙啊
You're popular tonight.
你好 我是罗宾斯
Hey, this is Robbins.
现在吗
Right now?
哪里
Well, where?
你真可悲
That was pathetic.
闭嘴
Shut up.
她说让你去死吧
She told you to go screw yourself.
我们在这都听得一清二楚
We could hear it all the way over here.
那不是因为她没看上我
It's not 'cause she wasn't into me.
难道"去死吧"还有我们不知道的
Oh, does "Go screw yourself" have some secret meaning
其他意思吗
we're not aware of?
我好像认识她 但记不太清了
I kinda already knew her. I just didn't remember.
你跟她上过床之后又忘得一干二净
You slept with her before and forgot about it
现在又重新找她搭讪吗
and then tried to pick her up all over again?
你还没喝多少呢
You're not even drinking.
我是家里遗传的老年痴呆症
I have a history of Alzheimer's in my family.
你这是咋回事儿
What's your excuse?
都是欧麦利的错
It's O'malley's fault.
一想起死掉的家伙
I mean, talking about dead people,
我就完全不在状态了 仅此而已
it throws me off my game, that's all.
是简妮打来的
It's Janet.
-能帮我付一下吗 -没问题
- Can you, uh, pay for my, uh, thing? - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
谢谢 你好 简妮
Thank you. Hey, hey, Janet.
我得赶紧走了
I gotta run.
能帮我付吗
Would you pay for mine?
没门 我要走了 要去技能实验室
No. I'm leaving. I'm going to the skills lab.
饶了我吧
Oh, come on.
她在跟社工打电♥话♥
She had the social worker on the phone.
你总归能从口袋里搜出二十块吧
You can fish 20 bucks out of your pocket.
你下周一定要来复诊
I want to see you for a follow-up next week.
而且 我知道德鲁这孩子活蹦乱跳的
And listen, I know Drew is a kid wh a lot of energy,
但我们刚给你的后背打入了不少钉子
but we just put a bunch of screws in your back,
所以你这几周一定要小心
so you gotta take it easy for a few weeks.
关于复健的事我也不是开玩笑
And I am not kidding about physical therapy.
要想跟上那个小家伙的速度
You're gonna need all the support you can get
你得需要不少功夫
to keep up with... that little one.
我会去的 真的
I'm gonna do it. I really am.
你感觉还好吗
You feelin' okay?
我还是觉得你再观察一天比较好
I still kinda like the idea of keeping you here another day.
不了 已经三天了
No, it's been three days.
这让德鲁很难过 他需要妈妈
You know, it's hard on Drew. He needs his mom.
我只想尽早回家
I just want to get home.
好吧
Okay.
妈咪
Mommy!
嗨 小宝贝
Hey, sweetheart! Hey!
-你怎么样 -动作小心点哦
- Hi. How are you? - Hey, careful with Mommy, okay?
别弯后背
No bending.
亲爱的
Hi, sweetheart.
我想死你了
Oh, I missed you so much.
你还好吗
You all right?
没事 伤口有点难受
Yeah, just stitches.
好吧
Okay.
德鲁
Hey, Drew.
我需要你接下来几天
I am gonna need you to be really gentle with Mommy
别跟妈妈打闹 好吗
for a few days, okay?
好的
Okay.
很好
All right. Okay.
好了 各位
All right, guys.
有任何问题打我电♥话♥ 知道吗
Call me if you need anything, okay?
好的
We will.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
不客气
Anytime.
简妮说啥了
What did Janet say?
梅瑞狄斯
Meredith?
她不会回来了
We're not getting her back.
什么意思 她到底说了什么
What do you mean? What-- what exactly did she say?
说孩子不会回来了
That we're not getting her back.
这是她的原话
She said that?
她说法庭...
She said that the court...
取消了听证会
canceled our hearing date.
他们这么做 意味着有两种可能
And when they do that, it means either one of two things--
一是他们看了案卷
that they looked at our file
他们喜欢我们 打算把孩子判给我们
and they love us and they're giving her to us,
这种情况下他们会电♥话♥通知简妮这个好消息
in which case they call Janet and they tell her that,
不然就是认为我们不合格
or that they hate us
他们会把孩子判给其他家庭
and they're giving her to another family.
而她没有接到"好消息"
And she didn't get the "they love us" call.
说不定是他们没打通
Well, maybe they didn't get around to it.
她说我们最好重新开始
She said we should move on.
她就是这么说的
That's what she said.
她的原话是
You want to know her exact words--
"我想你和德里克是时候
were "I think it's time that you and Derek
重新开始了"
start thinking about moving on."
我的天
Oh, my God.
他们怎么能这么做
Oh, God. How can they do this?
-你有权利哭 -我不想哭
- You can cry. - I don't want to cry.
我明白
I know.
我再也见不到她了
I'm never gonna see her again.
天哪
God.
停下吧 不然我要哭出来了
Okay, stop. I don't want to cry.
好吧 我明白
Okay. I know.
通知CT室 说我们这就上去
Call up to C.T. Tell 'em we're on our way up.
别管CT了 直接做支气管窥镜
Screw C.T. and go straight to the bronchoscope.
你必须找到出了什么问题
You need to find out what is down there.
CT让我们对病症有个清晰的认识
C.T. will clarify what we're dealing with.
也不浪费时间 而且你不是他的医生
It won't delay anything, and you're not his doctor.
理查德才是
Richard is.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表