Fine. Try it.
挪开荧光仪
Fluoro out.
这一大♥片♥血影响我的视线
Uh, I'm having trouble visualizing with all this blood.
亨特 帮个忙啊
Hunt, a little help, please.
不 阿尔特曼可以帮忙
No, Altman can assist.
阿尔特曼
Altman?
我现在脑子不在这 我不应该留在这
My head's not in the game. I shouldn't be here.
你们能搞定的话
So, uh, if you've got this,
就交给你们吧
I will... leave you to it.
凯瑟琳
Catherine?
理查德
Richard?
你是考官
You're an examiner?
不然我就是在跟踪你
Either that or I'm stalking you.
那我可是高兴还来不及呢
Well, that's a win-win if I ever heard it.
拥抱一个
Give me a hug.
我都不知道你会来
I-I didn't know you'd be here.
我每年都来 来吓倒医学界的未来们
Every year. Making the future of medicine wet its pants.
你为什么来
What are you doing here?
阿奇·卡兹得了肠胃感冒
Archie Katz--he came down with the stomach flu,
他们叫我来替他
And they asked me to sub in.
我想我会整天盯着那些
You know, I figured I'd spend the entire day
直冒汗而坐立不安的住院医生
staring at sweaty, anxious residents.
碰到你真好
This is a real improvement.
我觉得也是
I should hope so.
来了
Coming.
不不 别开门
No, don't open the door.
我不想吸进你那边的空气
I-I don't want to breathe your air.
我就想问你需要什么吗
I just want to know if you need anything.
不不 不用
Oh, no. I'm okay.
睡觉了吗
Did you sleep?
没有 躺下更难受 哎呦
No, it's worse when I lie down or--whoa.
显然站着也难受
Uh, um, when I stand up, apparently.
你觉得佐拉会不会恨我啊
Do you think Zola's gonna hate me?
为什么啊
Why?
因为孩子生病时 妈妈应该陪在她身边
Because moms should be with their kids when they're sick.
当你病了时 就会想躺在妈妈怀里
All you want to do is lay on top of your mom when you're sick.
我妈妈从来都不能让我躺
My mother was never around to lay on top of,
现在我也不能让佐拉躺在我怀里
and now I'm not there for Zola to lay on top of.
我就是想问
I was just wondering if you think
你觉不觉得她会恨我
she's gonna hate me.
欧文和别人上♥床♥了
Owen slept with someone.
嗯
Yeah.
你知道了吗
Did you know?
是啊
Yeah.
大家都知道了
Does everyone know?
没有
No.
他以为你告诉我了
He thought you told me
才跟我说的
so he told me.
我就是这么知道的
Anyway, that's how I know.
好吧
Okay.
他是个混球
He's a pig,
你应该得到更好的
and you deserve better.
你还在听么
Are you still there?
嗯 在听
Yeah, I'm still here.
哈哈 天哪 太爽了
oh, my god. That was amazing.
你刚刚揍了一个人
You just punched a guy.
我揍了一个人
I punched a guy.
你刚刚在那太疯狂了
You were freakin' crazy in there.
杰克逊 我们一定能通过的
Jackson, we are gonna do this.
我感觉得到
I-I-I can feel it.
这是我们作为住院医师的最后一晚了
I--this is our last night as residents.
但愿如此吧
Let's hope.
不 停 你不要再怀疑自己了
No, stop that! You just stop doubting yourself.
我们刚刚摆平了那男的
We freakin' kicked that guy's ass in there.
我们也能摆平这考试
We are gonna kick this test's ass.
你怎么突然间就这么自信了
How come you're so confident all of a sudden?
我是名战士
I'm a soldier.
我还是不懂你这什么意思...
Yeah, I still don't know what that means, but--
艾普丽尔
April.
我不应该这样吗
Should I not have done that?
我...
I...
我...
I...
如果你想让我停下你就说话
If you want me to stop, just say so,
我不会继续的
and I'll stop.
只是 你是
I just--you're...
你亲我的样子真是...
The way you're kissing me right now, you just--
你是个处♥女♥ 处♥女♥
You're a virgin. You're a virgin.
是啊 因为从小开始 我的整个人生
Yes, because my whole life since I was a kid,
就被那些规则束缚 循规蹈矩
I had this idea of how my life was supposed to be,
只做我应该做的事
these rules that I was supposed to follow,
但我不是孩子了
but I'm not a kid.
开始住院实习期后 我就不是从前的我
I'm not the same person I was when I started my residency.
我刚打了一个男人
I just punched a guy.
那感觉真爽
and it felt really good.
如果一件事让你感觉很爽
And if something feels really, really good,
就不是件坏事 对吗
it can't be bad, right?
我...
I, uh...
杰克森
Jackson, hey.
没关系的
It's okay.
真的
Really.
没关系
It's okay.
告诉你
I'm just saying,
如果明天杰克森没有通过
if Jackson doesn't pass tomorrow,
我就唯你是问
I'm holding you personally responsible.
别担心杰克森
Well, don't worry about Jackson.
他脚踏实地
He kept his head down.
状态也不错
He's in good shape.
那你呢
And how about you?
阿戴尔怎么样了
How's Adele?
应该还好
Okay, I think.
好一阵子没看见她了
I haven't seen her in a while.
我不在她身边 她才不会感到困惑
It confuses her more than anything when I'm there.
那你怎么想
How are you with that?
我是该离开
It's the right thing.
事实上
Actually...
她快乐多了
She's happier.
你觉得到了我们这个年纪
At our age, you would think
就没必要再成长了 是吧
we wouldn't have to grow up anymore, huh?
手术怎么样了
Hey. How are we doing in here?
我没错 是他错了
I am not the problem. He is.
他根本就不想合作
I mean, he is completely unwilling to collaborate.
他应该在这里修复漏缝
He should've been in here fixing that leak.
算了吧
Oh, but, no.
他根本就不想听我说话
He is just not willing to even hear me.
这对病人不利
I mean, it's obstructing patient care...
不是吧 都八个小时了
Really? You had eight hours.
为什么是我
Why is this on me?
因为她会听你的话
Well, because she'll listen to you.
我组织了女士之夜 所以该你上了
And because I organized ladies night. It's your turn.
如果什么事他都要和我吵的话
I can't work with him if he is gonna fight me
我没法和他共事
on every single thing.
好了 他没有和你吵
Okay, he is not fighting you.
他只是对疗程有异议
He disagreed with you on a course of treatment.
医生常常提出异议
That is something doctors do.
可你没有把他看成医生
But you don't see him as a doctor.
你只把他看成是一个
You only see him as the man you blame
害死你丈夫的人
for the death of your husband.
而你知我知 这不是他的错
And you know and I know, that was not his fault.
但他揽下了你的指责
But he's accepted that blame
因为他想让你好过点
because he thinks it makes you feel better.
他没有和你吵
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表