本季的背景为后疫情时代
虽为虚构 但这正是我们的迫切期待
在戏外 疫情仍使医护人员不堪重负
请保护好自己和您关心的人
最新防疫信息 请访问GETVACCINEANSWERS.ORG
几年前
Several years ago
我加入了这场游戏
someone welcomed me to the game.
他们告诉我 命运输赢 自己主宰
They said how well I played, that was up to me.
竞争异常激烈
The competition was tough.
导师们更是严苛
The mentors were even tougher.
我竭尽全力 不断挑战自我
I pushed myself to the breaking point.
全是腹腔镜胆囊切除术
Lap chole.
腹腔镜胆囊切除术 没完没了
And more lap choles.
可真够无聊的
Seems like a whole lot of boring to me.
起码我又回到手术室了
Well, at least I'm back in the OR.
我要去接电♥话♥
I have to take this.
重压之下 我没有崩溃
And I didn't crack under pressure
不过说实话 这算是侥幸了
even though, let's be honest, I probably should have.
我已经得心应手了
I've played the game pretty damn well.
Meredith 你动作真慢
God, Meredith, you're such a dawdler.
让我等你半天
You kept me waiting.
妈妈
Mom?
你又在盯着我看了
And now you're staring at me, again.
真是问题小孩 什么时候才能长教训
Such a problem child. When are you going to learn?
- 什么教训 - Meredith 你该怎么办
- Learn what? - What are you gonna do, Meredith?
你创造奇迹 活下来了
You've survived the unthinkable.
你知道有多少人没能活下来吗
Do you how many people didn't?
你又一次活下来了
You survived. Again.
然后你要做什么呢
And what do you have to show for it?
普通的腹腔镜胆囊切除术吗 难以置信
Ordinary lap choles? Unbelievable.
或者说 只是我以为罢了
Or so I thought I did.
医人当自强 第18季
第01集 太阳升起
你也看到了吧
Tell me you just saw that, too.
什么
Hmm?
我睡觉呢
I'm sleeping.
赶上西雅图凤♥凰♥节了呀
Ooh, it's the Seattle Phoenix Fair.
还有两天才结束吧
Apparently there's like two more days left.
我们去度蜜月才离开几天呀
We come back from our honeymoon
西雅图就不走寻常路了
and suddenly, Seattle has its own Burning Man.
Amelia说 昨天急诊来了一个踩高跷的病人
Amelia said she treated a stiltwalker in the ER yesterday.
要不要去凑热闹
You wanna call in?
可以买♥♥几对翅膀
Could go buy some wings
装扮成不死鸟
pretend to be immortal bird-clowns.
我想去 但不是因为装扮
I wanna call in, but not for that.
- 还疼吗 - 还有一点
- Still hurts? - Yeah, a little.
我告诉Bailey 不要给我排手术了
I told Bailey not to schedule me in the OR
我先缓几天
for the next couple of days.
你告诉她受伤原因了吗
Did you tell her how it happened?
医生 您结婚了吗
Are you married, doctor?
- 我结婚了 但是... - 是人都结婚
- I am, but I'm not sure that... - People get married.
- 就是这样 - 是人都结婚吗
- It's what they do. - "People get married"?
很多人都结婚了
A lot of them.
很多人还吸毒呢 我也要吸吗
A lot of people do drugs. Should I?
我给了你空间 给了你时间
I gave you space, I gave you time
我还精心策划了求婚
and then I planned an extremely special thing.
在别人的婚礼上
At someone else's wedding.
不可以这样吗
Is that a rule I didn't know about?
是的
Yes.
又是小孩 又是戒指
You ambushed me with multiple children and multiple rings
看到小朋友们 怎么忍♥心拒绝呢
the children making it nearly impossible to say no to the rings.
但你还是拒绝了
And somehow you managed it.
因为我觉得被暗算了
Because it felt manipulative.
我知道了 是求婚的方式不对
Got it. So the proposal was the problem.
你为什么只想着结婚
Why is your only option marriage?
婚姻早就过时了 唯一的好处 就是能减税
It's archaic, and it really only gets you tax deductions. If that.
不好意思 我们还是说正事吧
If I may, I'd like to get us back on track on why we're here.
看来宝宝已经一岁了呀
We seem to be hitting all our one-year milestones.
他的消化怎么样
How are his bowel movements?
简直就是屎娃
Poops like a champ.
很好 那睡眠怎么样呢
Poops like a champ. Okay. And his sleep?
先生 如果您想喝酒的话
And, sir, since you feel the need to drink from that helmet
请出去喝 这里是医院
you'll need to leave. This is a hospital.
赶紧的
Go on.
- 谢谢 - 你有空吗
- Thank you. - You got a minute?
对了 今天Pierce要跟我们一起面试
Yes, Pierce is gonna join us for today's round of interviews.
还没找到接替Koracick Avery和Wilson的人
We still haven't found permanent replacements for Koracick, Avery, Wilson.
我其实是想问
I actually wanted to ask
你能不能来我家吃晚饭
if you would come over to my place, for dinner.
什么
What?
抱歉 邀请你和你的儿子们
Sorry, I mean... You and your boys
跟我的儿子们一起吃饭
with me and my boys
还有你老公 当然了
and your husband, obviously.
- 当然 - 抱歉 太尴尬了
- Obviously. - Sorry, I'm not very good at this.
- 我知道 你家有小伙子 - 是啊
- I know that you have teenagers. - Yeah.
我家的小朋友们状态不太好
And mine... They seem to be struggling.
之前还没来得及交朋友
They didn't really have enough time
然后就发生疫情了 而且...
to make friends before the pandemic, and...
小儿子Austin 他...
And my youngest, Austin, he...
他现在的状态...
Well, he's having these moments where...
他需要朋友
He needs friends.
我们都需要朋友 对吧
I mean, we all do, right?
好吧 我...
Well, I'd...
我要先问问Ben
Well, I'll have to, you know, talk to Ben
还要问问孩子们 看他们什么时候有空
and the boys'... you know, their schedules are so
- 我也说不准 但是... - 还是算了吧
- unpredictable, but... - You know what? Forget it.
当我没说过 抱歉
Forget I asked. I'm sorry.
我们面试见吧
I'll see you at the interviews.
格蕾斯隆医院是你的家 Meredith
Grey-Sloan is your home, Meredith.
你在这里长大
You grew up here.
而且我们还救了你的命 记得吗
Also, we saved your life. Remember that?
不止一次呢
Several times.
我不是来面试工作的
It's not a job interview.
你要见明尼苏达著名的肿瘤专家
You're meeting with Minnesota's prized tumor guy.
因为他要以我妈的名义捐建研究图书馆
Because he's dedicating a research library to my mother.
不能再有医生离开了 Meredith
I cannot lose another surgeon, Meredith.
- 不要这样对我 - 我没有
- Don't do this to me. - I'm not.
好吧 我了解David Hamilton
Well, fine, because I know David Hamilton.
我和他一起开过会
We did the conference circuit together.
他不是一个好老板
He'd make a terrible boss.
你来了
There she is.
先挂了 拜
I have to go. Bye.
- 我是Meredith Grey - 久仰大名
- Meredith Grey. - I'd know you anywhere.
你和你妈妈一模一样
You are the spitting image of your mother.
- 我是David Hamilton - 很高兴见到你
- David Hamilton. - Pleasure.
你们找到了呀
You found our spot!
我还担心 你们听不懂我指的方向
I was worried you wouldn't understand my directions.
是没听懂
Yeah, we didn't.
我们在公园逛了半个小时了
We've been walking around this park for 30 minutes.
- 你该给老妈买♥♥双新鞋 - 没事啦
- You owe Mom new shoes. - No, I'm fine.
终于又见面了 我太开心了
I'm just so glad we're all here together, finally.
我也很开心见到你 Leo
And I'm happy to see you, too, Leo.
你怎么穿着裙子呢
You're wearing a dress.
是芭蕾舞裙
Uh, it's a tutu.
- 为什么要穿芭蕾舞裙 - 妈
- Why's he wearing a tutu? - Mom.
因为他喜欢穿
'Cause he likes tutus.
你穿裙子真酷 Leo
Hey. I think you look cool, Leo.
你真是太可爱了
I think you look incredible.
抱歉Nathan来不了
Sorry about Nathan.
他一直在计划这次出国旅行
He had this overseas trip planned for months, so...
没关系 非常理解
Ah, don't worry. We understand.
怎么样
So?
都准备好了吗
We ready to do this, or what?
好了 Teddy马上到
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表