这个 很好啊
Oh, okay. I mean...
我是说这一点也不荒唐
I mean, that's not silly.
回学校深造的成人很多啊
Adults go back to school all the time.
医学院
Medical school.
好吧
Wow.
我是说
I mean...
-很好 -对
- Wow. - Yeah.
几点了
Hey, what time is it?
我们还有一台手术呢
We got another surgery to get to.
起来 赶紧去了
Come on. Up and at 'em.
凯特再也忍♥不住了
Kate couldn't keep it to herself any longer.
她拉起他的手
She took him by the hand
凝视着那双海蓝色的眼睛
and looked deep into those ocean blue eyes.
"我终于明白为什么我能穿越时光了 内森
"I have figured out why I travel through time, Nathan.
我明白了 现在我知道该如何阻止它了"
I have figured it out, and now I know how I can stop it."
天啊
Oh, my God.
"我可以选择何时出现在哪里
"I can choose where to be, when to be.
-而我 也做出了那个选择 -就该这样
- And I have. I have chosen." - oh, my God. Yes.
内森紧紧地把她抱在怀里
Nathan pulled her into his arms and held on tightly.
凯特在他胸前低声絮语
Kate whispered against his chest,
"对不起 真的 真的对不起"
"I'm sorry. I am so, so sorry."
慢点 你说什么
Wait. What?
她不知道内森是否听到
She'd never know if he heard her.
当她睁开眼睛的时候
When she opened her eyes,
内森已经消失了
Nathan was gone.
她来到了巴黎
She was in Paris.
现在该去找亚历山大了
It was time to look for Alexander.
什么
What?
她居然选择了亚历山大
She chooses Alexander?
不行
No!
绝对不行 一定是内森啊
No way. It ha-- it has to be Nathan.
不是内森
It's not Nathan.
但他又帅 人又好
But he's--he's so handsome and good.
而那个亚历山大
And--and Alexander--
和她心心相印
Is her soul mate.
他甚至不配有心
He doesn't even have a soul.
他是个罪犯
I mean, he's a criminal.
他们两个想要的东西都不一样
They--they--they don't even want the same things.
只会彼此相互折磨
They make each other miserable.
格蕾医生 我不能背叛自己的角色
Dr. Grey, I cannot betray my characters--
你是作者
You're the writer.
你可以随便支配他们
You can make them do whatever you want.
然后 然后选择内森
And--and picking Nathan,
-那才是正确的选择 -唔
- that is the right thing to do. - Ohh.
你不喜欢这个 我知道
You hate it. No, I-I know.
你讨厌这个
No, no. You hate it.
天啊
Oh, God.
马上呼叫谢博特
Okay, page Shepherd. Now.
应该是动脉瘤破裂了
I think her aneurysm blew.
吸引
Suction.
该死 出血真多
Oh, damn. It's a big bleed.
你要是没花那么多时间让她口述小说
If you had spent less time taking dictation,
也不至于到这一步
we could've avoided this.
-她最后写完了吗 -没
- Did she at least finish the book? - No,
不过她说了结局是什么
but she did tell me how it's gonna end.
真可笑
It's so stupid.
她写了这样一个精彩的故事
She--she's written this incredible story
塑造了这么多传奇的角色
with these amazing characters,
然后安了一个烂结局
and then she just blows it.
真好 你现在回到15岁了吗
Wow. You're 15 right now.
这简直是犯罪
It's criminal, what she's doing.
等她醒了
And--and when she wakes up,
-我就这么说 -或许这不关你的事
- I'm gonna tell her that. - Or maybe it's none of your business.
这和那些毫无希望的病例
It's the same thing that you are doing
是一个道理
with these hopeless cases.
你以为自己可以改变
You know, you think that you can change
那些病人的结局
the way the patient's story is gonna end.
如果你这么想了
And if you think that,
你就至少应该去尝试
then you're at least obligated to try.
所以我必须放手一搏 对吗
So I gotta try, right?
对
Yes.
-化验和片子都复查确认过了吗 -当然
- You double-checked her labs and scans? - Yes, of course.
我只是不想手术室里出现什么突发状况
I just don't want any surprises once I'm in there.
她其实想让我来主刀
Actually, she thought I'd be performing her surgery.
我觉得恐怕不大合适
Oh, I'm not comfortable with that.
我可以做鼻中隔成形术 你教过
I can do a septoplasty. You taught me a septoplasty.
我教过你很多
I thought I taught you a lot of things.
现在我觉得我恐怕谈不上是老师
Now I'm thinking, I must not be much of a teacher at all.
我明天要出庭
I'm going to court tomorrow...
向一个我从不认识的法官证明我是个好人
to prove to a judge that's never met me that I'm a good person,
一个合格的母亲
a fit mother.
我实在想要回我的孩子
I want my kid back so badly,
每时每刻都在想
I'm racking my brain for anything
哪些事情可以证明自己是个好妈妈
that'll make him see me that way.
我想找一件有母性的衣服 比如那件海军蓝的
I want to dress the part, so I'm thinking my navy dress.
但那件掉了一个扣子 而且胸口太露了
But there's a button missing, and it shows too much cleavage.
那件灰裤子屁♥股♥上有个洞
My charcoal pants have a hole in the ass.
这是我唯一的机会
I've got one shot at this.
我真没用
I'm useless...
真失败
and frustrated.
但我知道怎么做内窥镜逆行胰胆管造影术
But I know how to do an E.R.C.P.,
也知道什么时候该复核化验报告
and I know when to double-check labs.
还知道怎么做鼻中隔成形术
And I know how to do a septoplasty.
在这里我还有点用处
I'm not useless here.
行啊 你来主刀
Fine. Do the surgery.
非体外循环冠状动脉搭桥术
Off-pump coronary bypass.
不做
No.
整体移植
En bloc transplant,
心脏和双肺
Heart and both lungs.
做
Yes.
我不明白
I don't get it.
韦伯谈到这个东西的语气
I mean, Webber talks about this thing
就像谈到一个幸运8号♥球
like it's a magic 8 ball.
这是一颗心
It's a heart...
在盒子里的心
in a box.
当你取出一个移植器官的时候
Okay, when you take an organ out for transplant,
-你会做什么 -冻起来
- what do you do? - Put it on ice.
对 你把它冻起来
Yeah, you put it on ice
然后送到接受移植者的体内
and run to place it in the recipient's body,
然后你等待着
and then you wait and hope
希望这颗冰冷的死者之心
for this cold, dead heart
可以带来温暖与生命 对吗
to warm up and come back to life, right?
-但她 -她
- But she-- - She?
她的心跳从来没有停止过
She has never stopped beating.
她从来都是温暖的
She's never stopped being warm,
从来都是活着
never stopped living.
-是啊 听美的 -这是个奇迹
- Sure, it's pretty-- - it's a friggin' miracle.
知道吗 你面对的是一个奇迹
Okay? You're standing before a miracle.
当你意识到这一点时
And once you realize that,
她会改变你的看法
she'll change your perspective.
然后我是这么做的
Okay, here's what I do.
我挨个检查我的单子
I look at an item on my list,
然后看一看盒子里的心脏
I look at heart-in-a-box.
如果单子上的这例手术
And if that surgery on my list
连这颗心的一半有意思都没有的话
isn't half as cool as heart-in-a-box,
那就不值得我浪费时间
then it is not worth my time.
她会让你明白对你来说最重要的
She lets you know what's most important to you.
这就是盒子里的心的神奇
That's what heart-in-a-box does.
-她也很好说话 -嘘
- And she's nice to talk... - Shh.
小声点
Shut up. Shut up.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表