剧集 | 斯巴达克斯:亚述家族(2025) | 导航列表
斯巴达克斯
Spartacus.
路上有动静
There's movement upon the path.
阿舒尔
Ashur!
人必须接受命运
A man must accept his fate...
否则便会被命运摧毁
...or be destroyed by it.
阿舒尔 阿舒尔 阿舒尔
Ashur. Ashur. Ashur.
你的性命 本应在维苏威火山终结
Your life was forfeit upon Vesuvius,
被那个 你对其犯下滔天大罪的人夺走
taken by one to whom you have done grave injustice.
而如今你跪倒在此 与你的女主人 和她的孩子一同
And now here you kneel, joining your domina and her child
葬身冥界
among the dead in the Underworld.
当你胸膛中仍有心跳之时
At what measure of a man stood you
你算得上是怎样的人
when heart beat within chest?
一个叙利亚人
A Syrian
遭万人唾弃
despised by all;
我丈夫巴蒂亚图斯的奴隶
a slave to my husband, Batiatus...
一名角斗士
a gladiator...
在竞技场的沙地上 短暂驻足
...ever so briefly upon the sands of the arena...
而后成为受信任的同谋
...elevated to trusted conspirator,
凭借你的狡诈与欺骗之才 获得器重
valued for your gifts of cunning and deceit.
当巴蒂亚图斯家族
And when the House of Batiatus fell
被疯狂的色雷斯人斯巴达克斯 及其叛军颠覆
to the mad Thracian Spartacus and his rebels...
把他们全杀了
Kill them all!
你背叛了你的兄弟
...you turned against your brothers...
投靠罗马主子
aiding Roman masters -
企图让反叛的奴隶们俯首帖耳
an attempt to bring rebellious slaves to heel.
然而早在斯巴达克斯崛起之前 你便已败落
And yet you had already fallen well in advance of Spartacus,
被罗马人的长矛 从生者的世界中抹去
being struck from the world of the living by Roman spears.
但命运的丝线 错综复杂
Yet the Fates weave many threads.
你过早的离世 不过是众多
Your untimely passing was but single path
可能性中的一条路径
of what might have been.
你是否愿意见证另一种可能
Do you desire to bear witness to another?
一个全新的现实
A new reality,
与历史割裂
uncoupled from history...
在那里 你并未 死在维苏威火山
where you did not perish upon Vesuvius,
而是与强大的克拉苏结盟
where instead you aligned with mighty Crassus,
他是共和国最富有的人
the richest man in all the Republic,
还有他麾下的战争恶犬
and his dog of war,
盖乌斯・尤利乌斯・凯撒
Gaius Julius Caesar.
在那条路径上 你掷出致命一矛
A path where you hurled fatal spear
夺走了斯巴达克斯的性命
that claimed the life of Spartacus...
并在此举中 拯救了克拉苏
...and, in the act, saved Crassus,
他以庇护作为回报
who rewards you with patronage...
以及所有曾属于我高贵丈夫的一切
and all that once belonged to my noble husband.
拥抱众神为你铺就的道路吧
Embrace the path the gods have set you upon.
你是否想知道 那样的命运
Do you desire to know where that fate
会将你引向何方
would have led?
那就醒来吧
Awake, then...
众神已带你走到这一步
The gods have brought you this far.
去拥抱本可能拥有的人生
...and embrace a life that might have been.
我相信 我们与你的缘分未尽
I believe we are not done with you yet.
醒醒
Wake!
主人
Dominus?
你还好吗
Are you unwell?
一场转瞬即逝的梦
A fleeting dream...
想必是睡前吃的东西 不太合适
born of unfortunate meal in advance of slumber.
梦神在他的海岸上 向你揭示了什么
What did Morpheus reveal upon his shores?
它
It...
它
It...
醒来后便记不清了
eludes grasp of waking mind.
无关紧要的事情
A thing of no importance.
送些食物来
Bring food...
还有酒
and wine.
我要去迎接晨曦
I will greet morning sun.
以及它所带来的好运
And what fortunes it carries.
哈
Ha!
停
Halt!
第二姿势
Second position.
开始
Begin!
注意脚下 你这个蠢货女人
Watch footing, you fucking woman.
管好你的嘴 你这个贱♥人♥
Watch tongue, you fucking cunt.
洛加斯
Logas!
塔尔孔
Tarchon!
动动脑筋
Use your mind!
把他弄下来
Get him off!
好
Yes!
教官
Doctore!
让所有人集♥合♥
Form the men.
我有话要说
I would have words.
听着
Attend.
你们表现得像个孩子
You act as child
腿上还沾着屎
with shit running down your leg.
我行事就像我父亲年轻时那样
I act as my father would...
本该如此
in his youth.
我当初真不该和你母亲纠缠
I should have never laid with your mother.
你脚下的是什么
What... is beneath your feet?
浸透血泪的圣地
Sacred ground watered with tears of blood.
不
No,
你这个蠢货
you simple fuck.
你脚下的是机遇
What lies beneath your feet is opportunity -
获取财富的机遇
for coin,
以及财富所能带来的尊重
and the respect such bounty presents.
还有
And...
竞技场中的荣耀
glory in the arena.
你们只是阿舒尔家族崛起之基上 的第一块粗砖
You stand but first crude brick laying foundation
要想崛起
to the rise of the House of Ashur!
训练时必须摒弃嬉笑打闹
To ascend, you must train absent mirth or breaking of laughter.
你们必须将肉体锤炼成
You must commit flesh to being forged into semblance
神一般的模样
of the gods...
以此荣耀那个
to honor the man
亲手击败强大斯巴达克斯的人
who brought down the mighty Spartacus himself.
你对这话有意见
You find issue in such thought?
抱歉 主人
Apologies, Dominus.
有话就说 不必担心报复
Break words, absent threat of reprisal.
我听到一些传言
Rumor bends ear.
说出来 我来澄清
Speak... and see it straightened.
据说你
That you
是趁那位 “雨之使者” 转身之时
hurled spear at the bringer of rain
从背后掷出的长矛
while his back was yet towards you.
或许你觉得你的主人
Perhaps you think your dominus
不配做你的
unworthy
对手
opponent.
给我拿短剑来
Bring me gladius.
达库斯
Dacus.
不
No.
我要亲眼看着木头 被钢铁劈碎
I would see wood give way to steel.
主人失去理智了
Dominus strays from reason.
不
No.
他只是在纠正 他手下的人
He but corrects those beneath him.
怎么
Well?
开始吧
Begin.
体型优势在技巧和
Advantage of size means little when countered with skill
坚定的意志面前
and mind
毫无意义
fleet of purpose.
他重心移到右腿 这是进攻的信♥号♥♥
He shifts weight to right leg, signaling intent.
啊
Agh!
他进攻前会先吸气
He gathers breath before assault.
这也是进攻的信♥号♥♥
Again, signaling intent.
被情绪冲昏头脑
Give way to emotions,
就会倒在竞技场的沙地上
and fall upon the sands of the arena,
任人宰割
presenting ass for fucking.
剧集 | 斯巴达克斯:亚述家族(2025) | 导航列表