我有 我是在努力
I am. I'm--I'm trying.
我们应该正视对方 并放松呼吸
We're supposed to focus on each other and breathe,
而你没有
and you're not.
你明显是在走神
I mean, your mind is totally elsewhere.
你现在倒是能读懂我的所有想法了
Oh, so now you know my every thought and intention?
我们曾经能注视着对方
We used to be able to look at each other.
我感觉到...
And I'd feel...
我们能渡过难关
like we were gonna be okay.
我们走到一起是有原因的 欧文
There is a reason we're together, Owen.
某种牵绊让我们结合
There is a reason we're married.
求你了
Please.
看着我
Look at me.
好的 我正看着你
All right. I'm looking at you.
现在...
Right now...
我会看着你
I'm looking right at you.
他必须抛下成见
He has to stop holding a grudge.
必须接受我这个人
He has to see me for who I am.
他必须把那张列着我的过错的单子
He has to take his little list of all my crimes
-彻底忘了 不然... -不然怎样
- and rip it up, otherwise-- - Otherwise what?
我也不知道
You know, I-I don't know.
你能不能不要再以自己为中心
How about you stop thinking that you're the sun,
觉得我就该绕着你转
and that I revolve around you,
也许成为心外科神医也非是人生的全部
and that being a cardio god, maybe that isn't everything,
也许你也该体谅下我的渴望
and maybe what I need is worthy of some consideration?
我们又绕回堕胎这事了
And we're back to the abortion?
是啊
Yeah.
是绕回来了
Yeah, we are.
我准备好做转移了 艾弗里
I'm ready for the transfer, Avery.
斯隆医生
Dr. Sloan.
怎么了
Yes.
你知道此病人的这部分躯体
You know that this patient has a history of
曾有过多次手术
multiple surgeries in that area.
我知道
She sure does.
那我就不明白 为何你认为
Okay, then I don't understand why you think
继续淋巴结清扫是个好主意
it's a good idea to continue to dissect right there.
恕我直言 贝利医生 但让你了解
Respectfully, Dr. Bailey, it's not entirely important
我每个步骤 并非那么重要
that you understand everything I do every step of the way.
也恕我直言 斯隆医生 但我反对
No, respectfully, Dr. Sloan, I disagree.
我认为这非常重要
I think it's extremely important.
如果你真像你说的那样 读了病历
Now if you had read the file like you said you did,
你就会知道 在你正动刀的地方
you'd know that she'd have massive scar tissue
有大量疤痕组织
exactly in the area that you're dissecting,
我认为继续手术
So I think going forward
清扫淋巴结是极度愚蠢的选择...
with that dissection is a monumentally stupid course--
恕我直言 贝利医生
Respectfully, Dr. Bailey,
大部分疤痕组织
the bulk of that scar tissue
都在她的腋窝附件
is gonna be found near her axilla.
若斯隆医生继续自此处进行剥离
So if Dr. Sloan continues dissecting right there,
我深刻地认为不会有问题
I really don't think there'll be a problem.
这是我在病历里
And I-I read that
看...看到的
in--in--in the file,
卡莉的病历 你...
the file that you-- Carrie's file--
你让我看...
that you gave me to read, I...
我认真看过了
I did... I did read it.
-见鬼 -出血点不小啊
- Damn it. - Oh, we've got a big bleeder here.
那是锁骨吗
Is that subclavian?
恕我直言 二位
Respectfully, doctors,
叫你们不听我的
I told you so.
我认为这能行
Okay, so I think it'll work.
若我们把指头被绞碎的部分切除
If we cut down the macerated part of the finger,
虽然会变短 但还是有救的
it'll be short, but it'll still be salvageable.
是的 但大拇指 我不得不说
Okay, but this thumb, I'm gonna go ahead and say
肯定没救了
that's not salvageable.
你法子不通
Yeah, you're done here.
他还是用假肢更好些
He'll be better off with a prosthetic.
不是的
No.
手部40%的活动要依赖拇指
The thumb is responsible for 40% of hand function.
救不了拇指 就没戏
Without it, we're done.
但肯定还有别的法子
But there's gotta be something else.
我看到过 曾有医生
I mean, I read something about surgeons
用大拇脚指来代替拇指
using a man's big toe as a replacement for a thumb.
我们也这么做吧 用大拇脚趾
Let's do that. Let's-- let's use his big toe.
听着 胡来医生 大拇脚趾
Listen, Dr. Frankenstein, the big toe,
对于走路十分重要
it's pretty important, you know, for walking.
他可以学着掌握平衡
And he can learn to rebalance.
或者留着他的大拇脚趾
Or he can keep his toe where it is.
这个方法很好 我知道
This is a good fix. I know it is.
不 这不是
No, it's not.
托瑞斯医生 这肯定是
Dr. Torres, it has to be.
用大拇脚趾不可取
The big toe is not the fix.
所以我们会用二拇脚趾
That is why we're gonna use the second toe.
能达到同样的效果
It'll provide the same benefits,
同时降低所带来的不便
but reduce potential disability.
真的吗
Really?
是的 但没有病人同意
Yeah, but we're not doing anything
我们什么都不能做
without the patient's consent.
告诉我你准备怎么做
All right. Tell me what you're trying to do.
我准备让两根导管
I'm going in through the carotid
通过颈动脉 一根靠近...
with two catheters; one in the proximal--
通过颈动脉 那只会让她早点死
A carotid stick? That'll kill her even faster.
去死吧 德里克
Damn it, Derek--
艾米 很抱歉 但你没法在90秒内
Amy, I'm sorry, but you can't stop
暂停血液循环 完成手术 再恢复循环
and reestablish blood flow in 90 seconds.
我都没法在90秒完成
I mean, I can't do it in 90 seconds.
既然神经外科的医神发话了...
Oh, well, the great god of neurosurgery has spoken--
听着 我...我是想帮你
Look, now I'm--I'm trying to help you.
但不要强迫自己做这个
But please don't put yourself through this.
你太脆弱了
You're too fragile.
我并不脆弱
I am not fragile.
我是个瘾君子
I'm a drug addict.
两次重上毒品这条贼船
I've fallen off the wagon twice,
但我都戒掉了
and I've gotten back on.
这可不会让我便脆弱 德里克
That does not make you fragile, Derek.
这只会让人变得坚强
That makes you very freakin' strong.
我现在就在一栋到处都是药品的大楼里
I am standing in a building full of pills right now,
尽管我也痛恨这一事实
a fact that I am painfully aware of,
但我在努力
but I am doing this.
这可不是脆弱
That is not fragile.
好吧
Okay.
让我看看你准备怎么做
Show me what you're trying to do.
你认为这行得通吗
So you think there's a way?
不 行不通
No, I don't.
但既然无法阻止你...
But I can't stop you, so...
就让我陪着你
I'll be here with you.
让我看看你准备怎么做
Show me what you're trying to do.
我说对了
I was right.
是吧
Right?
还不好说
Too soon to tell.
别来这套 托瑞斯
Cut the crap, Torres.
你们就要把脚趾移植到手上
You two are gonna put a toe on a man's hand.
那可是她的主意
That was her idea.
也许会
Maybe we are.
他的脚趾 你没开玩笑吧
His toe?! Are you serious?!
也许不会
Maybe we're not.
汤米 冷静
Tommy, calm down.
抱歉 我不想吼的
I-I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell.
只不过
It's just...
这太不寻常了
That's weird.
-对 -但要是我同意了
- Yeah. - But if I say okay,
我就能有只手了吗
I get my hand back?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表